youtube.com/watch?v=lWMd3rQPJ8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she knew too much

SLIDE THREAD

muslim bastard child + named the jews + supported palestine

SLIDE THREAD

Fuck you.

Post gore pics.

Because she embarrassed the royal family by having a bastard son (Harry) and then started dating a sand nigger.

Because you can't have a slut of an ex-wife of a king of england running around sucking sand nigger cock

payed the toll

Tried to marry a muslim in to the Royal family. She was a good woman, but fuck that shit, we don't want fucking muslims anywhere near Buckingham palace.

>harry isnt charles kid
total bs becomes more and more evident with each passing gurn

not even of royal blood, and then she had the gall to fuck around with some camel jockey. no pity for her.

Charles is a monster. There's a reason why everyone knows he can't ever be king.... it's not that he's uncharismatic

this
she knew about the pedo shit

When you burn the coal, you pay the toll, my good chum

>...Diana's own admission in her 1995 BBC Panorama interview that she had suffered from depression, "rampant bulimia" and had engaged numerous times in the act of self mutilation

totally fucked in the head. typical roastie.

this, thats why they let him go to war

and date a negress

There's no way he's the offspring of Charles.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

coal burner, the queen can't let her go unless she pays the toll

Because it made nice news.

thank you

because she fucked sandniggers

She was a disgrace

Hewitt and Charles look remarkably similar as it is. Harry looks more like his mother than either of them.

i remember when she died. everyone pretending to be all upset.

no they don't

she was getting more popular than the queen.
shit couldn't be tolerated
it's why we never hear about any of the other dozen or so princesses, because they learned what happens when they cross the line.

harry's uncle is a ginge

ears - same amount of pushed out
eyes - same small PFL length and therefore same small EME
forehead hair pattern - same

you are literally retarded

Canadian Normies were crying. Everyone knew that she was the good one, the hope for the nation.

A shit monarchy is worthless (((pawns))), but a good person with the crown is the best counter to jews

Yes they do. Same jaw shape, same nose shape, same hairline.
None of which does Harry share with either man.

She was going to disclose the Royal Family are reptilian Draconian hybrids who abuse, torture and devour babies. The reason Diana was chosen as Charle's bride is that she is of the reptilian hybrid bloodline so the gene could be passed down to the heirs. Diana had already told people she was a witness to Satanic human sacrifice rituals. The Queen Reptile wanted her gone. William is draconian but Harry was not Charle's son so his genes are not in the evil bloodline.

Her popularity was creating hostility to the royal family. She was becoming more powerful than they were.

Just keep in mind if she were alive today she'd have married that paki or a nigger and would have mixed raced children.

blame the globalists

Look at all these bongs getting all butthurt over harry being a bastard and Di being a hoe.

cuz she was gonna marry an arab and (((they))) already had 9/11 and the war on terror planned out. She couldve stopped the neocon scam and globalist schemes. She couldve saved us all.

Absolute whore with a man's face and haircut. It sickens me how the pleb class fawn over her and her ilk.

>be a literal princess
>go fuck a muslim

got what she deserved

Don't fuck the Kings wife. It's not healthy.

traitor to Britain

stupid coalburner

Sup Elizabeth

She had a killable face

Because she was too beautiful. Only inbred kikes are allowed to be part of the monarchy.

The princes weren't Charles'. End of monarchy.

Inertia

>burger education

she was a cheating whore that was banging some grease ball...

Legitimately a promiscuous loose end. She was a whore and a princess at the same time.

She paid the toll.

>Why did they kill Diana?
Dodi.

Kek.

Yeah, doesn't work so well when they're on your bridges

She left inbred Dumbo

All brits look the same to me.

Why did Diana cross the road?

She wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

Blood sacrifice for the Queen

>herd u wuz tolkin' shit

of course they were pals
the more i think about this, the more scary the hostel movies become

>why did they kill diana
>"they didnt want a muslim in the royal family"
>why are they allowing the islamisation of Britain
>*cognitive dissonance kicks in*

u need to make the ears even larger m8

i know this because i actually saw the movie "Dumbo" with my very own eyes and the ears were way bigger than that now.

Dating Arabs, telling people how Charles was a piece of crap, convincing people to turn on the Royal family and take her side instead, who knows what secrets she might have let out if she became powerful enough.

She wasn't inbred enough.

She got celted by an irishman. ofcourse they had to kill her.

Dune coon lover. But they really shouldn't have bothered if they were going to allow pic related.

>why are they allowing the islamisation of Britain
gee i don't know, maybe because they are figureheads with no real power?

He they took him out there would probably be holy hell to pay from William who probably will be King someday.

i dont know but her husbands father was convinced the royal family was behind it until the day he died

Harry has Charles' eyes.. the only thing that resembles Hewitt is the hair but he could have gotten that from his mother. I am a superrecognizer and believe it was something she could have done but he looks more like charles

Gee wonder why rich white women never go for whites btw, you seem so civil and understanding... i just dont get it guys...

Pizzagate is real. It's not a random pic, Charles was such good friends he wanted to make Jimmy the godfather of his kids.

Saville was Ed Heath's handler. Ed Heath is a well known pedophile, but the police can't investigate

Would Diana have kek'd this hard?
youtube.com/watch?v=lWMd3rQPJ8Y

i wasnt doubting, im on this since the first wikileaks thread

What does the hostel movies have to do with this?

oh im sorry is being fucking a royal princess not enough for you cunts?

She was jewish, alongside with the queen and all the royal herd.

That isnt true
the queen can command the british army and dissolve parliament

What is this picture about?

because she had evidence of them being shapeshifting lizards that preyed on children devouring them whole after cutting their heads off and drinking their blood on camera.

She wanted to get away from Charles and they killed her because they were afraid she would spill the beans on the Royal family.

Hadn't she already spilled the beans?

DELET!! THIS!!

>See Diana shows being run on several Chanels here on tv and on Sup Forums
Strange

Rothschild

Kek

Because she was a whore and was fucking everyone when she was under royal marriage! You do not fuck around with Lizard blood, those creatures have no attachment to their offsprings. Queen ordered her death herself, also you might want to look into two sisters of Queen who vanished in the 60's but in reality still alive in the loony bin but Queen refuses to acknowledge any of them.

...and also because Jimmy Goldsmith probably was her dad.

Practically the entire British establishment were pals with Saville.

>Bring shame to the crown, you have to go down.
>Her lover touched the royal hole, and was made to pay the toll.
>Charles in charge of her days and her nights.
>Dirty Diana..oh
>She tasted brown, London bridge came down...on her ass.
>Block the cash from being funneled, you get English tunneled.
>She answered to the Queen. If you know what I mean.
>Dead women tell no tale. Especially the ones from Wales.

btw:

Do people who read tabloids feel guilty at all for (supposedly) causing her death?
Or do they pretend they weren't the ones financing those paps?

A Rothschild showing the Prince his power.

>thinking gossiping cunts have anything to do with state sponsored assassinations.

Ask me how I know you and OP are faggots.

>Charles is a monster. There's a reason why everyone knows he can't ever be king.... it's not that he's uncharismatic

This

King of pedos

glorious