How will the US get the USS Pueblo back?

North Korea captured the USS Pueblo in 1968. When we invade the norks how do you think we will get it back?

Other urls found in this thread:

usspueblo.org/North_Korea/USS_PUEBLO_Today.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The point of modern economy is to waste all excess resources on frivolities like weapons because it's too easy to provide shelter and food for everyone. If everyone was satisfied with their situation in life they wouldnt need a government to protect them.

The point of weapons is to waste excess productivity, so we might as well sink it with a billion dollar torpedo.

Jesus you're a faggot.

>a hunk of steel with some vacuum tube radios
c'mon

It's a trophy, not a practical ship

by dying en masse as goyim cannon fodder that you're so eager to become

your mom is just a hunk of flesh with fatty tits hanging off her chest but you wouldn't like it if I put my balls on her forehead

We already had our chance to get it back or sink it. The north koreans towed it around korea and even went into international waters. We *could* have intercepted it or just sank it.
BILL CLINTON decided to do nothing about it.

>During the course of those "negotiations" the North Koreans felt they would be able to move USS PUEBLO from Wonsan on Korea's east coast to the Taedong River at Pyongyang on the west coast. This was a voyage of over 1000 nautical miles, all in INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

>The move of the ship from Wonsan to Pyongyang was handled by Secretary of Defense William J. Perry who had been appointed by President Clinton his North Korea Policy Coordinator. In that role he was in favor of negotiation and appeasement. He was instrumental in arranging Secretary Albright’s visit to NK.
>He allowed the ship relocation from East to West and told the US Navy - hands off.

usspueblo.org/North_Korea/USS_PUEBLO_Today.html

More reason to hate the Clintons

Every fucking time, it's hilarious, isn't it? Every time you read about something done criminally wrong. Clintons fucking did it.

How fucking hard would be intercepting / just fucking sinking the USS pueblo?

Top kek
Burgers btfo

It was the right decission because nk would have nuked your fat ass

They can keep it

No, they wouldn't.

Cute reply hans, but north korea didn't have nukes, or the ability to make them (just the desire), until we gave them a nuclear power plant.

THANKS BILL CLINTON.

I'm sure they ate it already

Lock them up

>Jesus you're a faggot.

Why don't you explain why we are in perpetual war with people on the other side of the planet who in fact pose no threat to our security, while people die of starvation.

The warming of the military industrial complex go back to Eisenhower. Was He a fag too?

I just wanted to keep this thread alive

Go back to plebbit nigger.

I fail to see why, but I support you.

>Go back to plebbit nigger.

I'm not a nigger, moron. I've watched a president warn his people about the problems of militarism and I've read books about it. You are the nigger, since you can't even form a counter-argument.

>t. Orwell

>>t. Orwell

Lol I am paraphrasing him. It seems apt though.

they didn't have any yet

We're not gonna invade the Norks.

Pueblo, CO, the ships namesake, has contributed more medal of honor winners per capita than any other city in the USA.

It's a point of pride and honor. The vessel must be recovered or sunk, but we can't allow hostile commies to continue using it for propaganda.