youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/30/opinion/corporate-tax-cuts-jobs.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region
archive.is/HRfSK
newsweek.com/trump-didnt-meet-any-hurricane-harvey-victims-while-texas-656931
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-travel-pool-3-1798637789
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism
twitter.com/imillhiser/status/784427794478600193
let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1786-1800/the-federalist-papers/the-federalist-30.php
twitter.com/TruNews/status/902975540948340736
twitter.com/imillhiser/status/764131195919724544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Kellyanne.

nytimes.com/2017/08/30/opinion/corporate-tax-cuts-jobs.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

Wtf!

You mean to tell me that businesses don't create jobs based on how much extra profits they have, but based on demand?

I suppose next you will tell me that shareholders would fire a manager that spent all of their profits on unnecessary jobs, and then sue his ass for fiduciary recklessness!

archive.is/HRfSK

newsweek.com/trump-didnt-meet-any-hurricane-harvey-victims-while-texas-656931

This can't come as a surprise to anyone. 45 cares only about himself, his money and crowd size. He literally couldn't care less about lowly hurricane victims that can't do anything for him or his agenda.

He doesn't care. He's there for the photo op. He is there selling his stupid hats and I bet we will see this in one of his campaign adds. He tweeted a few things this morning that news networks and papers are reporting on but it's not in the main headlines because the main focus is on the storm. I guarantee that is going to start making him upset that he isn't the main focus of the media and will start saying more stupid shit. Guess we will see. It's shitty that we have someone running the country right now who has no empathy for anyone.

AWOOOOO

Heather is better

>"WHY ISN'T TRUMP TALKING ABOUT THE WALL WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP"
>"Ma'am, this is a speech about tax reform"
>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

And somehow it all began when some random ass indie dev got caught trading her pussy for good reviews.

awoo

Reminder--- awoobaker is a piece of autistic shit who rages with virgin impotence.

Also, breakroom can kick his ass so awoobaker better watch his mouth.

>Before arriving, there was a huge crowd of supporters cordoned off by police with Trump/Pence signs and one that said "Media Leave."

LMAO, Missouri please

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-travel-pool-3-1798637789

>there are people on this board actually shilling in favor of wealth redistribution and government expansion

No, stop trying to pump up this meme. You gaymergaters were just lefty fags until your child games got shit on and you aren't some sort of influential click, you're just cancerous faggots.

Stop giving the cunt attention

The President has the easiest job in the world, he gets to just run around with his MILF wife all day being proud of his nation.

AWAN THIS FRIDAY idk the exact circumstances of the "hearing" but THE JIG IS UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!! FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT GOES TO JAIL HAHAHAHAHA

>want a small wound back government that provides basic services (security, defense, infrastructure)
>want secure borders
>want america to be an ethnostate
>believe in the free market
>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED
>believe in Christian values
>Fairly live and let live with degeneracy as long as it's kept in private and not shoved in peoples faces
What exactly am I?

>. 45 cares only

Being this much of a triggered faggot, you can't even say Trump's name anymore.

I love Kellyanne.

It is all over Trump is full neo-Coen MAGA is dead. I told you this would happen when Flynn was fired. Trump is owned.

>Ann
Who cares

so lets see what twitter has to say about the speech...

i thought he wasn't their president. Why would they call him 45?

b-breakroom?

kek, come at me nigga. Fight me irl im ripped.

What is this new narrative the shills are shilling? Jesus, these fucking faggots don't blend in at all.

Paleocon. Like me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism

Yeah, fuck her for trying to force Trump to focus on the most important issue of the election! He should continue wasting time on Paul Ryan's tax reform plan!

If Trump can cut taxes across the board and also end DACA we will have a decent boom.

Damn - the cringe is almost too painful to be funny.

Ann is forthwith denied admittance into the MILF Brigade on account of being a barren cunt.

I know most of you cringy maga fucks are underage but she's completely right

Bush ran on tax cuts, had a bit of tax cuts, the economy tanked then he had to back down on them

End of story.Tax cuts are not policy, they are never permanent.The next democrat in power will just undo them. Deporting millions of mexicans is permanent, However Trump has deported something like 45k so far

>tfw you were here when he got doxxed

>virtue signalling while texas drowns is the most leftist thing I've seen

CANT WE SUE THE OWNERS OF THE NURSING HOMES

my nigga

KEK!

FUCKING SCUM FUCKING SCUM FUCKING NAZI SCUM SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

fresh

>Obama lies about Afghanistan troop numbers
>WTF DRUMPF IS A NEOCON

I hate reruns. Reminder to the sad saps falling for the shitty disingenuous "Neocon Don" narrative:

>muh drumpf is a neocohen look at these tweets and this speech
I've noticed something after reading several threads full of concern shills: all of the concern shills posting old Trump tweets and proclaiming he's a neocon (including molymeme) are being more deliberately dishonest than it may seem at first.
The tweets they are referring to are from 2011 to 2013, wherein Trump was advocating leaving Afghanistan.
Then in June 2014, ISIS as we know it formed.
We know that in 2015 Trump's opinion was "well I don't really like being there but we kind of have to stay because if we just leave it will create a power vacuum"
Fast forward to today where concern shills are deliberately ignoring a certain elephant with a black flag in the room in order to push their "TRUMP IS A NEOCOHEN" agenda (an agenda that is dishonest even if you only take his speech into question).

The timeline goes like this
>Trump wants out of Afghanistan
>Obama's fuckup in Iraq leads directly to ISIS's formation
>Trump realizes that "just pulling out" doesn't cut it, we have to stabilize the region first
>says so in 2015
>forward to now where he maintains that commitment and further BTFO's nation building and spreading democracy in favor of long-term stability
>faggots call him a neocon

Also note how none of these losers define "neocon" as anything other than "doing war shit", conveniently forgetting that neocon foreign policy includes nation building and regime change, which Trump has disavowed.
Trump is not a neocon, and he has not cucked out to [insert new boogeyman of the week]. Shills and sensationalist concern trolls can fuck off.

>ann
>ever right
Nope, he ran on it and is building a wall, she is an opportunist and a bitch.

I love how anything or anyone who criticizes trump, is literally dying. What a fucking clown.

It's neocon and tax cut for the rich recycling again.

#
> Come on Portubro, don't play leftist terminology games with me. Your saggy MILF is already embarrassing enough

Kek. If you failed to understand my point I'm fighting the concept that Trump ever promises to be a peacenik. I support wholeheartedly the new Afghan strategy

> bomb Isis to hell
> give field commanders total autonomy
> take the leashes off by doing away with Obama's rule of engagement
> encircle and extermine

Also: Ann is a nagging bitch mega autistic about the wall (a noble endeavor), but she's not sagging.

no
there's a clause in the contract: "You came here to die, so if we accidentally kill you too bad, your family can't sue. Enjoy your stay"

> Trump is beholden to the same cucked social norms as a feely democuck is
Kys

>if you want the government stealing less money from white people and giving it to jews and niggers then you're a neocon

SNEK A CUTE!

Really though what is the required level of happening for the President to finally make a speech and go into Awan? When will he finally feel he can redpill the public?

these are good!

What up doo

When will Awan lead to something else?

twitter.com/imillhiser/status/784427794478600193

why is it always a jew, Sup Forums?

(You)

OH THE HUMANITY

South Africa is 8% white.

Everyone there uses birth control and has casual sex.

South African youth are like 4-5% white.

By comparison, South African elderly are like 30% white.

See the problem?

CONTRACEPTION IS TREASON!

perfect with that flag in the background

she's fucking disgusting

Cutting Taxes is bad... because?

>he doesnt know that until 1913 there wasn't permanent income tax
take the redpill
>The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.
The government has no right to my money, and the founders knew this.

>A complete power, therefore, to procure a regular and adequate supply of it [money], as far as the resources of the community will PERMIT, may be regarded as an indispensable ingredient in every constitution. From a deficiency in this particular, one of two evils must ensue; either the people must be subjected to continual plunder, as a substitute for a more eligible mode of supplying the public wants, or the government must sink into a fatal atrophy, and, in a short course of time, perish.

>The power of creating new funds upon new objects of taxation, by its own authority, would enable the national government to borrow as far AS ITS NECESSITIES MIGHT REQUIRE.
"NECESSITIES" MEANS DEFENSE, AS THE FOUNDERS STATED MANY TIMES.

let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1786-1800/the-federalist-papers/the-federalist-30.php

>"The suppression of unnecessary offices, of useless establishments and expenses enabled us to discontinue internal taxes. These covering our land with officers and opening our doors to their intrusions, had already begun that process of domiciliary vexation which, once entered, is scarcely to be restrained from reaching successively every article of produce and property."
Thomas Jefferson: 2nd Inaugural, 1805. ME 3:376

If YOU as an individual are not able to SEE AND READ what the Founders said, there will be no one to blame but yourself when it collapses.

twitter.com/TruNews/status/902975540948340736

Also a tax cut for billionaires is good and only good if we can rid the illegals. Else Bannon wanted to actually increase taxes on them as a means of punishing them for using cheap labor.

Immigration was not the most important issue of the election. Maybe the primary but not the general

I think it's time to give these people what they deserve
>pic related

Welcome to paleoconservatism. Have a wonderful stay.

Well, its nice to see that AWOO posting is still going on after all this while, I suppose

Is he wrong?

Whoa!

So the Trump advisor and FBI informant Felix Sater is talking to Mueller.

Somebody asked what those e-mails were about.

>“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Mr. Sater wrote in an email. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process."

HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL, KEKS

Please don't keep posting this every thread again
just use it if someone tries to bring it up

skeletic women get really ugly when they cross 40, it's really not appealing.

DA JOOZ
Seriously, the TRS shill from previous thread needs to be put back in the cage by his black bull.

twitter.com/imillhiser/status/764131195919724544
holy fuck that is a virtue signaling tweet if i have ever saw one

>MUH TRICKLE DOWN

>wanting people to keep more money that they earned
bad goy

Yes.
They can only undo them if they control all chambers, which likely won't be easy to do for Democrats anymore.

It never will because both sides where doing shit like this Republican and Democrats. They will cover for each other because they have to they can't afford to have the swamp exposed to the public.

Are you new to politics?

GOD EXISTS!

HE DROWNS THE TEXAS NAZIS!

>virgin vs Stacy

fact: every time taxes have been raised, the wealth gap as gotten bigger

Fuck this cunt. She makes more money than most of the people she claims to support. Honestly, what has she ever done to help the average American other tan regurgitate populist opinions

> AWAN THIS FRIDAY idk the exact circumstances of the "hearing"
Not the only thing happening this Friday. Texas anti sanctuary city law, if not blocked, makes it a crime for a public official to order their subordinates to not collaborate with ICE. Also makes it a crime not to honour ICE detainer warrants.

What Is trump?

>Ann is a nagging bitch mega autistic about the wall (a noble endeavor), but she's not sagging.

Give up on Ann, I bet she can't even get it wet

You need a girl like Tomi, she just signed with Fox news and gets wet enough to drown you

Having no children when you're 50+ should be considered a mental illness.

>Designated Shitposting OP
COULD BE

HAVE YOU RETURNED AFTER ALL THIS TIME???

I'm outraged by the National debt but if we get rid of the snowflake faggotry the Fed pays for and if people have less taxes and less bureaucracy in their life enabling them to have more financial freedom. Why is this bad?

This is what I wish we'd talk about in here, specifically . When will the President finally give the public a quick rundown? I want more than anything to hear him say the words "Debbie wasserman Schultz deserves what the Rosenberg got for her conscious helping of spies, traitors and terrorists."

The Awan family will become fugitives, I guarantee it.

One massacre wasn't enough.

I doubt he ever will since nobody really knows who the awans are
If DWS or someone bigger gets indicted though, there's a good chance he'd bring it up at the next rally