BLACKED

BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED

BTW does anyone have the video?

I'm asking for a friend who needs it for research purposes?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.wp.pl/minister-jaki-za-kara-smierci-i-torturami-dla-gwalcicieli-polki-w-rimini-6159767115532417a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im not supirosed a Brit wants to watch a white woman raped by niggers while the cuck boyfriend watchs

This is my favorite JAV genre

> while the helpless boyfriend is force to watch and...

And...?

*sigh*
...*zippppp*

Blacked

bump

Why would anyone go to Europe to visit?

cucked too

>I'm asking for a friend who needs it for research purposes?

Take your faggy ribbit humor and go fuck yourself you diseased nigger cunt.

I like how people here look down on these people like you're weak asses wouldn't easily get beat down too. Niggers included in this, Sup Forums niggers are soft like ice cream.

Americans are the only ones who can judge because we are allowed to carry guns and put down rabid negros before they can rape.

Come on moralfags.

You know that video would be hot as fuck.

Because it is close by. Hell of a lot cheaper for a Pole to visit from the distance of Washington to California, than to go all the way to Australia or something like that.

>using moralfag as an insult
>Sup Forums

What?

depends desu
Eventual reluctance from girl = hot
Screaming and crying while she gets mauled on = not so much

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA P*LISH KEKS BTFOOOOOOOOOO.
As a German I love this, lmao!!!

Why not? Best cultures one can find, plenty of nice places.

Bumping for video.

I really wish these stupid savage apes would at least record and upload this shit so that us cucks can enjoy it.

Nice places to be assaulted or killed in some terrorist attack sure, Europe isn't safe anymore.

England Prevails

>british fetishes

kys faggot

>0 attackers dead
fucking poles, they are not slavs

At least he was knocked out. That fucking Brit watched his girlfriend get raped in their tent because of pruning shears or something.

p*oland is bas-

>forced to watch
>passed out
Which is it?

You don't have to say your German the flag gives it away.

>You know that video would be hot as fuck.
>nigger dicks
>hot

You're on the wrong board, faggot.

Their fault for going south of Rome
Northern Italy needs to succeed from the southern niggers and start a new Roman Empire

Well they were in barbarian land so....

How dare you mock whilst our nation is in this state?

>You're on the wrong board, faggot.
Really?

I don't think nigger dicks are discussed on any board as much as they are on Sup Forums.

The white cucks here are so insecure that they actually have studies and research papers on BBC.

still a faggot.

Not a faggot, just a cuck.

You can be both.

Żaden z Polaków tego nie zapomni. Przyjdzie dla tych podludzi czas odpowiedzania.

Noone from Poles will forget this. Someday theese untermenshs will pay.

This happened in Rimini, which is in Emilia-Romagna. This happened IN THE NORTH.
The South is poor, so not a lot of people stay there. The migrants all move up, and this specific region, along with Tuscany, is Italy's California and NY respectively.
You fucking moron, if this happened in the south they would lynch people.

I'm not gay though.

you have a mental illness and will not be spared on the day of the rope.

I'll enjoy slitting your degenerate throat

Once can only hope.

LMAO you won't do shit.

you are no better than the niggers doing the raping

god will not have mercy on your soul

This. Going to European tourist spots is like going to the hoods in Baltimore. No Thanks, the castles and shit are cool but not worth being gangraped over. At least in rough spots in the US, there is some semblance of fear of the American justice system. In Europe, they just do whatever the fuck they want, in broad daylight.

Oni muszą za to zapłacić. Kożne ścierwo.

Calm down, Zhang.

this wouldn't happen here ayy lmao

LOL okay faggot.

By the way can you tell when the "day of the rope" will take place? I want to put it in my calendar.

I've been hearing stormfags talk about the "day of the rope" for decades now and nothing has happened.

I'm beginning to think you guys might just be a bunch of LARPing faggots who are all talk no action.

canada 3 looks weird, must be from the french part

how does it feel to be a half clad? I'm guessing your shunned by both communities?

His final moments will be accompanied by the scene of your disgusting corpse swinging in the breeze from a rope, Tyrone.

I can only wonder what makes the average african decendant so bitter. Jealousy for his superiors?

Remember when you could have a romantic walk at night on the beach ?

You're American so that means there's a 44% chance you're not even white.

>boyfriend
good thing they aren't married cause she probably aint puttin out anytime soon.

you're british so that means there's a 60% chance you get on your knes 6 times a day and praise allah. Atleast we can shoot nogs here

I think white guy has a career as an NFL kicker.

>BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED
>Polish first deputy minister of justice Patryk "One man Ku Klux Klan" Jaki suggests tortures until death as a punishment to rapists of Polish woman in Rimini.
wiadomosci.wp.pl/minister-jaki-za-kara-smierci-i-torturami-dla-gwalcicieli-polki-w-rimini-6159767115532417a

It's funny because as much as Americans talk shit about Britain or Europe you will never be as white as us.

Britain is 87% white. Germany is 89% white. How white is the US again? Remind me Tyrone.

Fucking kill your self nigger. Had it with this board today.FUCK NIGGERS

Please foreigners, don't fucking come here anymore. Tourism is a huge source of income for Italy and we need to get punished for letting this invasion of shitskin subhumans happen.

Maybe if you hit us where it hurts the most (our money), we'll learn our lesson.

look who's white pride world wide now lol. Weren't you the one asking for the video of a bunch of niggers raping those tourists? Have fun defending against niggers with forks and spoons while we can pull shit like this and get away scott free. Nigger worshiping prick

Please explain to me pastaniggers how an open sewer system like Venice is romantic?

You forgot the relentless beggars, pickpockets and scammers. They especially target tourists.

it's not that different from italian foreplay

>when someone asks me why I carry a gun

great clip, but what does he shoot, a coal bullets? i fired ak-47 that had less smoke.

>shoots his gun in half
Best part

This isn't Sup Forums, redditcuck

mods are cucks. delete this off topic shit you faggots

>identifying as an NTR protag when deprived of your gun
guns are great but I don't know that this is a point you want to be making

niggers are skeleton tier skinny. i dont see how white people constantly lose to niggers. us latinos are fat and we always make a fool out of those apes. white people are so damn tall i just have a hard time accepting the fact that hairy skinny muslims always bully whites. ancestors are too disappointed to acknowledge you as white

You are a disgrace to this country and should get your fucking head examined.

I hope one day your wife is raped by niggers in front of you.

Kys, seriously.

Its actually the sprinkler system activating for some reason.

He'd probably enjoy that, and as poetic as it would be for her to get that for being with a cuck like him, I wouldn't wish that on someone just for being an idiot

American who has never been to Europe detected

the nigger went in akimbo style so those were 2 sets falling not 1 gun breaking.

>some reason

guns shoot big plumes of flame out

ah, see it now, thanks

>The white cucks
Literally you faggot
Degenerates get the rope

+2 Neo Nazi troopers

congrats italy

*blocks your argument*

>being anywhere without your strap

ishiggidydiggidy doo

Does it count as BLACKED if it's rape?
I thought blacked was supposed to be "see, white women find us attractive", not "see, we can rape white women just as well as we rape goats"

Still ruined though

someone post the pic of wojak and watching girl wojak getting raped by sand niggers while a gun is at his head.

Pruning shears will cut just as nicely as anything else, trust me mate

Also very good at cutting off fingers

You're messed up mate, kys.

clearly a division shill
>trying to collectivize the thoughts and desires of the entire board
get the fuck out

>HUSAR
>the black mailed knite

It is absolutely BLACKED if and when the vid ends when the European judge appointed to the case lets them off with two days of community service and a warning.

He was dual-wielding you blind faggot.

>being this new

CAW CAW
CAW CAW

Just one more reason to get out of EU

Is everybody getting radicalized? Satan's army of corrupted souls.