Daily reminder that looting is justified

All you racists insulting black people for looting are wrong, looting is completely justified in the instance of natural disasters.

What is NOT justified is bourgeois scum price gouging innocent and vulnerable black families and raising water prices to $20 per package. This is systematic racism plain and simple and the business owners should be lined up and SHOT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEaAXca89vQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Looting cash, electronics, Jewellery is okay

Niggers favorite food called the new Galaxy s8.

Can't you just make normal threads instead of this cringy over the top roleplaying shit?

>>that's a delicious Samsung flatscreen television you have there, sir

Niggers eat jordan sneakers now

it's justified if the business and/or home belongs to a right wing fascist.

So niggers are stealing TVs for survival?

>THIS IS A TEMPORARY POST-DISASTER ECONOMY
>THOSE TVS ARE NECESSARY TO THEIR SURVIVAL BY MEANS OF BARTERING FOR FOOD
>THERE IS NO MONEY IN WATERWORLD, ONLY LABOR

>It will go well with those 20 watches and 40 necklaces.

> I need dem Jordan's fo my baby chimps.

>raising water prices to $20 per package.
this actually protects people. if it were to stay at low prices inevitably a selfish and or greedy individual would buy all of them immediately and horde the water

its only black people that try to justify it

They can trade Televisions and shoes for food and water. It's called bartering you absolute retards.

I agree that people are naturally inclined to greed, that's why capitalism is a failed system. The logical way to counter humans greed is for private businesses to be outlawed and for the state to own and distribute all food and water.

so all whites are fascist now just for existing?

they sell them and use the money to buy crack

That be some good eatin

Fuck off nigger

Why is looting justified?

>Going into shut down stores for food, water, blankets, medicine, etc.
Justified
>Going in for phones, tv's, video games, etc.
Not justified

This isn't a hard concept

because having to pay for shit is wayycist

if you can steal the stuff and get away with it, it's yours.

but the current owners still have the right to shoot you if they catch you stealing it.

that's just how it goes, the strongest wins. This is why libs are so anti gun, they want to leave women the elderly and the overweight office worker vulnerable to the career criminal.

>price gougers profiting off desperqte people after a hurricane

Do you have any evidence for such claims?

Nah I think ALL looting should be illegal. Considering the fact that once the hurricane ends, store owners, home owners, etc. will return...to find their stuff missing? Its stealing. Period. And besides, what kind of scum spend their time looting instead of trying to help their fellow Americans in a terrible disaster?! What happened to people?

>mfw

Yeah, that didn't work out so good for Russia or China.

Aren't most if those stores owned by middle easterners and Hindus !?

Because capitalism is a broken system that must be destroyed.

>Throwing gommies out of helicopters is now justified
>Gommies love free stuff amiright

You didn't answer why though. A justification implies an explanation, some kind of reason why there is proportionality between the cause and the effect Something to put on justice's scales if you will. You state things are justified but you provide no measurable justification. No objective reason why the need of one person is a rationalization for their receipt of anything. I don't think the rationalization exists and I think deep down you know it. That's what makes you so angry. That's what keeps you up at night. You know you are rotten so you seek some kind of external approval for your terrible beliefs. You'd be much happier if you just let it go and, let's face it, your happiness is the only really important thing in your life.

keep looting i want to keep laughing at all the articles i see about looters getting shot.... thin out the cock roaches you commie fuck

He's right. Why would you send a young teenager to prison, where they will be raped and abused for 1 year, just for stealing a bike? Does human life have no value to you?

This is all I can think of when I hear about looting in TEXAS.

Bike lives matter.

>Is a bike private property or personal property?
>If a kid uses his bike for a paper route is it considered means of production?
>What if the kid just uses the bike to get to work?

What was that white boi?

No, whites are fascist for voting for a racist man who is displacing millions of hispanic undocumented immigrants using fascist tactics like the ICE which resembles gestapo.

>Black
>Human
Ok then.

>enforcing the law is wayycist if most of the perpetrators are brown

just go drink bleach and save us from your drivel

a bike is far more valuable than a dindu nuffin

Two sides of the same shit coin. People who want something for nothing and have a self of entitlement to other people's hard work.

Sage.

>Taking private property without consent or exchangment of equal value product

This is a violation of NAP, prepare for Tomahawk missile retaliation!

Are the items being taken to improve somebodies condition? Are they at risk of sickness or death if you don't get the items?

Or do you just want some new Jordans. It's self fucking evident why certain objects are justified, and what those objects are

But why is bike stealing targeted with high sentences? I'll tell you why, It's because the system is set up by white men who know that a majority of the perpetrators of the "crime" are young black men. The prison system is modern day slavery, look at prisoners stats, blacks make up a majority of inmates when they are a small percentage of the population.

If illegal Mexican immigrants love Mexico so much, why is returning them to Mexico the worst thing you can do to them?

I see conclusions but I do not see evidence that compels those conclusions. There isn't any evidence that compels those conclusions is there? If you have it I'd really like to see it. You have no idea how long I've wanted a mentally fit leftists friend that I can debate with.

>dfw no competent debate opponents

who knows this?

Answer the questions commie scum

Compared to this chart, nigger incarceration rates aren't high enough

>drive out of state to get water
>probably spend a whole day of your time and $50 in gas at least
>expected to sell water at $2 a case because there's a shortage

Yeah I just wouldn't do it lol

>have so little empathy for other human beings you steel a 500$ possession without even thinking twice
>he wuz a gud boy didn't du nuffin
Kill yourself commie. Arresting them is not enough, when people show too much evidence for an inhuman consciousness they should be removed from society all together.

Blacks are, on average, hit with harsher sentences because blacks are, on average, more likely to be a repeat offender

Self deep frying.

This is obvious bait, but people who price gouge desperate people is disgusting

This. Fucking communists.

Is this satire?

How are the stores empty if people are walking out of them with stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=SEaAXca89vQ

I certainly agree that a fairly small crime like stealing a bike does not justify jail time. I'm all in favor of criminals like this being locked in the stocks for a while with public floggings. Probably do a lot more at rehabilitation too.

you're a stupid nazi kys

>Commie scum
>Deprived morality
Not surprised
Fucking Gross!
>Capitalism is a failed system
Ahahahahahahahahahaha. It's been working for many generations.

So you want to kill people for just stealing? You sound like a sociopath.

A bike even if it's $500 at the end of the day is just an object, meanwhile a person is a person and their lives have value greater than any object. Criminals should be rehabilitated like in Sweden and Norway not punished and brutalized like the American prison system.

Stealing is stealing asshole/ what is so hard for you fucking liberals to understand what illegal means you live in a land with laws live by them or get the fuck out

Does the human life you're stealing from have no value to you? You can't ask for empathy when you show none, commie. Now get to da Choppa!

A bike is worth something, a nigger is not.
Blacks are costly to the tax system, better for us if they get killed.

>fairly small crime like stealing a bike
>a bike

I doubt someone who stole A bike would get jail time.

This guy on the other hand...

Not to mention
>store won't be selling much for awhile thanks to everyone leaving
>still has to pay rent
>still has to pay employees
>still has to pay taxes/utilities
>still has to provide for their own families
>still has to pay for expiring merchandise
>now they also have to deal with looters

But yeah everything should just be free lol

NOT LOOTING: walking into Lana Del Raytheon's house and stealing all of her belongings when she's out

LOOTING: sell a mcdognalds burgor

hindus middle easterners or a gook

there are literally thousands of twitters worse then this. twitter is disgusting

>A bike even if it's $500 at the end of the day is just an object,
The bike owner presumably performed labor to earn money to buy the bike. You are ok with the fruits of someone's labor being stolen? You advocate harsher fates for business owners who steal workers so called surplus value. At least the business owner pays the worker. What does the theft victim receive in return from the thief; good feels for helping an oppressed nigger? Try harder commie.

I wasn't aware blacks survived off of Nikes.

Explains a lot.

Evil people have negative value. Good people have positive value.

Just because something is living doesn't make it good.

>wrote nothing about killing
>"So you want to kill people for just stealing!?"
That's how commies argue.

>A bike even if it's $500 at the end of the day is just an object, meanwhile a person is a person and their lives have value greater than any object.
Precisely. The person showed to be rotten and incapable of empathizing with others. It's far worse than $500 in damages, so it shouldn't be a sentence that reflects only $500 in damages.

I hope you realize the same nigger you try to defend right now would sucker punch you to rape your sister if he felt he could get away with it.

The only reason they would steal the bike is if they need it more than the other person, that's why they would be willing to take the risk. If caught they should be made to give it back but they shouldn't be punished for growing up poor and having to do what they have to for survival.

Pretty sure this isn't how papa Stalin taught you, you need to spend more time in the Gulag.

Why are niggers the gayest race in the planet?

mor·al haz·ard
ˈmôrəl ˈhazərd/
noun
lack of incentive to guard against risk where one is protected from its consequences

>The only reason they would steal the bike is if they need it more than the other person

>capitalism is a broken system
>every communist country is gone or failing
>most capitalist countries are fine or thriving
nice try

>The only reason they would steal the bike is if they need it more than the other person
>stealing means you need it more than the other person
How can someone genuinely be this retarded?

I have seen some wicked statistics on gayniggers. It's way way way more common for them to be gay compared to whites.

DINDU VS HINDU

IT HAS BEGUN

>niggers die without bikes

Holy shit this actually explains so much.

These communist criminal apologists are everywhere these days what the hell is wrong with modern society.

Every time there's some subhuman stealing robbing or looting and you talk about defending your stuff it's all "wow he's just stealing no need to get violent" every fucking time where does these cunts come from!?!?

>every communist country is gone or failing

hmm I wonder why?

>looting is completely justified in the instance of natural disasters
Check out these desperate men, with a little seasoning and spices those TV's will feed the entire hood for a few days

I agree food is a human right.

It's always somebody elses fault. Fucking faggy commie larper

>what is bartering

They can trade those objects for food and water.

As always Communists are the most sensible people in the world.
Capitalists cucks would rather see their family starve during a hurricane than seize the goods necessary to save their families.
How cucked do you have to be to genuinely think that looting stores for food during natural catastrophes is wrong.

You know at this point I really don't know you are larping or you are just a genuine retard

Make it ten or twenty years. Make it high enough that every nigger will know at least one faggot doing life for stealing a bike.

Maybe they won't fucking steal it.

>these communist...
They're commies & are looking to steal everyone's stuff & therefore don't want violence against them.

You are literally so delusional you think stealing something automatically means they need it more than you. If I invade your home and rape you and your mother and then take your TV, it must have meant that I actually need to do that more than you needed your body and property protected.

And you really think, after exposing yourself as being so damn retarded, that people will trust your opinion on the previous 200 years of attempts of collectivists systems? You can't even get a basic grasp on the current real world, even opinion you might have is a pure invention to justify communism, not a real experience or piece of knowledge.

ill make sure to loot your home first

>They can trade those objects for food and water
>moving the goalposts into obit
So cars are fine? What about just doing home invasions in unaffected areas? Fuck, you are retarded

>starving
>not opportunistic thieving leeches

>implying they aren't stealing food and water too

>taking food

I didn't know 55" TV's were edible...

Why don't white people steal bikes?