America Propaganda

>American Sniper
>American Assassin
>American Made
>Detroit
Jesus Christ fuck off Hollywood. Anyone else sick of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAtrYgNut1E
youtube.com/watch?v=jw3PJftd-_E
youtube.com/watch?v=GjMuvAHgx5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't like it don't watch it. Faggot. Stick to your taxpayer funded mandatory BBC channel and your cringe tier Dr.Who shit that it makes

Nope.

American Sniper was a fucking awesome movie

Kill yourself, Mahmoud.

sage

I get it, it's cheaper to make movies in the US if the company is based there. America isn't a country, it's a company, it has to pay these movie producers to sell itself constantly.

How do they keep making money off this shit? Do people just buy tickets because it contains "America" in the title?

Yeah I enjoyed it a lot too

Fuckin jew

>getting angry at American patriotism in American media
What's wrong, nobody makes movies in your rainy land of ugly women and crooked teeth?

Though to be fair, we don't really control (((Hollywood))).

T_D is infiltrated by mossad

How do they keep making money off of Dr. Who and Sherlock Holmes for 100 years now? Do people just buy tickets if it contains "Dr.Who" in the title?

>american sniper
>propaganda in any way

You either did not watch it, or are too blind in your ideology you think anything that is related to America is a work of propaganda

>How do they keep making money off this shit? Do people just buy tickets because it contains "America" in the title?
> #
>Yeah I enjoyed it a lot too

American sniper sucked. Bet you never did Chris Kyle the favor of reading his book, "Sniper," but you will rant and rave about how much you respect him over some fucking movie that portrays him as a baby-killing faggot.

Dunkirk, Kingsman, James bond? What's the problem?

Should of used James Bond as an example or Dunkirk or something. British shit is designed to last for decades "Oh the character just morphs whenever we need a new actor to keep it fresh".

Kingman literally has a "do butt stuff" scene to close the movie, you're not making any friends here, Abdul.

To help with your confusion: Some of them are alright movies but not all.

Get your own fucking Hollywood, then.

To help to with your confusion, other people think things that are different from what you do. Now, please, don't waste time asking questions about movies when you're clearly too blinded to think for yourself

the good-goy masses have to feel good about killing muzzies if they are going to continue to want to do it

Stop controlling the market and force feeding us your bullshit then. Movies set in america are over-saturated, stale and boring. Mix things up jeez. Make a big blockbuster movie about a monster attacking Toronto or some shit, it's literally next door to you jews so it won't cost that much extra.

>American movies for Americans
Dont watch them then

^ Basically this, why is everyone so blind?

>"other people think things that are different from what you do"
Explain? it's gonna be hard to take you seriously because your flag tells me you're biased.

Don't buyout the advertisers in my country to force feed us them then.

>America isn't a country, it's a company,
Very true
>How do they keep making money off this shit?
Probably unrelated to the titles you mentioned in particular but if an American film portrays their military in a positive light they can get money from the DoD. Even shit like transformers gets money from them.

>Have an entire planet to make movies about
>"Oh jeez this is hard, California is in danger again or something. We'll call it Cali Cop: The Last American Samurai"

>cali cop: the last american samurai

lmao

this country and its burger denizens are indeed a parody my bong friend

I hate the propoganda the Media has become on Television, music etc. You almost have to search for underground stuff or things of the past in order to enjoy anything anymore.

Is this the same shit that Australia does? Because I know if you have enough 'Straya in your product you can get government funding.

I hate it so much, all I see is propaganda and product placements.

^ this so much

You're just mad that "British Anything" is a black muslim.

The day James Bond is a black trans muslim...

Don't you wish there was more big budget blockbuster movies based in Canada?

I love America and its culture.

Any filmmakers on this board, I'm totally up for making this, I will fill it with every 'Murica cliches I know.

>At least 10 minutes of film time will be the flag blowing in the wind.
>The whole planet is being invaded by aliens but only America is being attacked and only they can save the world.
>The main character is a retired cop from Detroit, he's struggling to put his daughter through school and the government keeps shitting on him. But he believe in dat flag, he is willing to defend his homeland from these alien invaders.
>At some point in the film, he'll blow an aliens head off with a shotgun, proceeding to shout "'Murica!", at which point the "CHEER" sign in the cinema will come on.
>Drives some sort of Ford truck, the latest model, it will never get damaged while he is chased through an exploding city.
>A building will fall over and people will get covered in dust, everyone will get sad and cry but the America flag will stay standing and lead them on.
Oh he's also a samurai and used to work for homeland security so he has an arsenal in his bunker or something.

American Psycho

American Sniper was anti-war you faggot

I read the book too

Didn't enjoy it as much as the movie

the book was very good, couldn't bring myself to watch the movie afterwards

As opposed to a non-american psycho, which is completely different.

This, and a fantastic film.

>Bomb country
>Release anti-war movie later to give off good public image
good goy

What?

I liked it, it made me pro-war.

Also please keep listing movies with "Murica" in the title, I'll continue.

American Beauty
An American Tail
American werewolf in London
American Pie

>wahhh hollywood is catering to their primary audience
I thought you were above this, Nigel

Captain America
American Graffiti
American History X
American Hustle
An American in Paris
Team America: World Police
Coming to America
America (Literally just that)

^ "An American Post"

Are you a small town boy with a big dream, do you stare at the flag to find its meaning while preparing your spandex suit to fight off the tentacle hentai monster obliterating New York?

Your name is probably John and your GF is mix-raced and will probably be in danger at some point but you'll save her by throwing a flag at her or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAtrYgNut1E
Fuckin Kek

STOP LABELING US RUSSIANS AS EVIL
>50% of antagonist in American movies are Russian
>HURR DURR Russia oppressed the jews hurr durr
I swear to god whenever America dislikes a country they use
>muh 6gorrilion
>muh 250,000
>muh Israel

I fuckin know, they're either mobsters or pic related. Remember that time a bunch of trained Russians hijacked air force one and the president single-handedly defeated all of them?
youtube.com/watch?v=jw3PJftd-_E

As an Englishman, I also love bad guys with English accents.

Here's my game, only really works with 90s movies desu but:
Every time the President is in danger, drink.
Every time someone says "Mr President!?", drink.
Every time an American monument is on screen, drink.
Every time a crowd chants USA or the national anthem plays, drink.
Every time you see the flag, drink.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjMuvAHgx5E

>Opens with American narration about da evil governments lying about murica
>0:27 Impressive US military shot to show off strength
>0:30 Destroyed murica to get feels off muricas
>0:36 Muh Statue of Liberty (tm)
>0:43 Impressive US aircraft carrier, Godzilla swims under this because its a "good guy"
>0:55 US special forces, saving Murica!
>1:05 It's all Japans fault, fucking gooks
>1:07 Hiroshima wasn't bad, we wuz just trying to kill Godzilla to save humanity.
>1:36 Shot of Murica in danger again