Taylor Swift

Is she on our side? Her song seems pretty based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OO0hHz5n_ms
vid.me/OjeCJ
aryangoddess.org/video-another-fan-video-to-lwymmd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Machine_Records
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/OO0hHz5n_ms

i wonder if toddy approves of hitler and Aryan supremacy

somebody repost it before it gets taken down for some "reason"

>new song is about fucking a negro
>based

TayTay is our Aryan goddess.

Roach

Absolute madmen. God I love this website sometimes.

>our side
Good goy

The songs chorus fucking sucks.

even for you that's lame

>88
Sieg heil brother

She voted for Hillary.

she is the golden ratio made flesh

>no tits
>no ass
>looks like a twig
>fucks jews for money
>fucks niggers for pleasure
>makes up a story of getting groped in public just for attention
>cries like a bitch in court
>can't dance
>can't sing

geez you could go on and on

you beta's worship mudsharks no wonder your race is dying

Lie this one more

vid.me/OjeCJ

>Hiding behind a meme flag
Get out leaf

PLUS
* has a very pretty face

MINUS
* writes songs entirely based around vapid hedonism
* has all the secondary sexual characteristics of a malnourished 11-year-old boy

but better men than me have pronounced her ourgal so who am i to argue

She's very successful in the mainstream music business. There is no way she is not in bed with the Jews.

her videos director

taylor SSwift is the true leader of the alt-right

let's hear it for the aryan goddess

She's been on our side for awhile.

>(((Kahn)))

Anyway... Hitler did nothing wrong, so maybe she's a nazi, who knows... I hope so...

Top fucking notch, mate

No, she's a dumb Zionist shill. Fuck off with this trash.

You guys are hilarious.

love it, need more like this

>our side
care to explain what side is that and who are "we"?

>aryangoddess.org/video-another-fan-video-to-lwymmd/

I would lick her pussy, yes I would!

She used to post on Sup Forums the same time half of you cunts did before everyone moved to Sup Forums so it's not beyond belief she'd shitpost here.

wtf is wrong with this new youtube shite? takes forever to load. not kosher at all

I fuckn love this place.

Shes on our side whether she wants to be or not. She is white, pretty and successful and all the shitskins hate her for it. Look how they throw a shitfit every time she wins something or comes out with a new song, claiming how beyonce is so much better or which ever mud person they are all about that day. Or all the kike articles calling her a nazi barbie. How long until they call her a racist for not getting Blacked? Our enemies cannot stand white people and for that reason alone she is one of us. Nice edit though op keep up the good work. This is how we win the propaganda war. Let them spend millions to make a kiked song and one of us will make it about Hitler for free in our spare time.

Swiftly is redpilled af. The retarded lefties made her kill the old Swifty. She is here forever now

Look what you made her do shill. She deleted her jew media accounts.

>And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure
>Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours

TAYLOR NO

All she's doing is being edgy by trying to re-create Pink Floyd's The Wall. There is absolutely nothing to see here.

>look what you made me do
i like it

look at what (((jew))) made me do

She probably was there in Sup Forums during gamergate

>fucks jews for money
you would know huh rabbi

What does that have to do with what i said?

I think she's without question a Sup Forums tard. I also think she is a republican (small -r) or libertarian. I worry that she is going to bandwagon and coat tail the movement for her personal gain with little direct support for the end goals. The end goals being domestic reform and stronger economic opportunity for domestic, tax paying US citizens.

Hiding from a product launch & starting merch. sales does not sit well with me.

Nothing, he's a dumb shill. So dumb that he even trips.

i like her with bangs

why does taytay use such authoritarian imagery?

>this video is not available.

Fuck you

Don't worry lad I saw the shoah coming, I downloaded it

>Cleopatra was white
>sips tea
Fucking based

If Tom Brady is the Male Aryan avatar, Taylor Swift must be the Female Aryan avatar.

Holy shit that video fits the song well. Great job op.

It means that your claim, that she is on our side no matter what, doesn't hold any water because she is not making any statement whatsoever to support what you are saying. She is simply an artistic LARPer, still the puppet of the nigger and the jew. Still not our girl.

Yeah guess that's on me. I should have known better than to speak to a tripfag.

>If Tom Brady is the Male Aryan avatar
sure why not
whilst you're at it you may as well butcher everything

>her song seems based

Good call on that one, you stupid inbred nigger. Go gas yourself.

Perfect. I requested a Charlottesville one the other day, but I think this is better. I just wanted to play vidya, but they made me become a fascist.

You can go gas yourself too, faggot.

Kek, download now bc it's going to be Shoahd soon

She is using blacks as slaves how is that not based?

Immasculated minorities is pretty good. With the feminization of white males and the emboldening of black in the rest of media, that image is a reversal of that.

cover for the german version just out

>being this subversive
The right is infiltrated with too much LGBT fags.

Then you didn't read what I wrote fag. I'm not claiming she has any desire to be on our side. I'm saying she has no choice she is white and because of that she will be hated by non whites. Besides who gives a shit what she wants. The video is great propaganda for our side irregardless. We need to keep doing shit like this. It is a good tactic to use the jews own work against them.

>literally a harem of indentured gay shitskin servants

>tfw no femdom nazi TayTay gf

>gay niggers
>servants to the Aryan Goddess herself
Sounds pretty based to me.

In an old southern style estate house. Look at that decor. Screams plantation owner.

There is no way she will be hated by non whites. The Jew record label she is under contract with will make absolutely certain of that. That's why it is a moot point. Study how the mainstream music business works. It's just as influential as the mainstream media.

We need to get that message out more. It appeared in the Daily Mail article, and I think it's more effective than when they just say she is our "Aryan Queen". They need to know the why.

>Press hates on Tay for x
>We comeback with, they hate Tay because she's a white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman

Every time, the normies will connect the dots.

>777
checked and confirmed

absolutely BASED

>deletes social media activity
>starts anew
>old germanic text
>angry snek
>doesn't go out and condemn Charlottesville and Drumpf
>aryan

>feminized nigger slaves
>classy architecture
baste

>Oooh, look what (((Jew))) made me do, look what (((Jew))) made me do, look what (((Jew))) just made me do

Then you aren't paying attention. Look on twitter at how all the niggers hate her.

Her song is shit and degenerate. Stop shilling.

>Jew record label
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Machine_Records
if that's jewish then so is every white american country singer

>You said the gun was mine

best part

Aryan Goddess thread

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

You asked me for a place to sleep
Locked me out
And threw a feast (What?)

what did she mean by this

>vid.me/OjeCJ

How the elite pedo's eat the kids they kill for life extension.

Western countries let the jew in, and the jew turned around and screwed us over, took our news media, took our money supply, and opened the gates.

You people are obvious shills or just dumb.

Read this comment -->If you aren't a shill you'd know that branding her this way is definitely IN OUR BEST INTEREST despite whether or not she is actually alt-right. Even just as a Troll this video would is what Sup Forums and Sup Forums are all about.

It doesn't matter if you dislike her.

It doesn't matter what her actual politics are.

It matters that she is a white face at the forefront of celebrity matters who has taken multiple award from ooga booga music and hasnt been overtly libtard political in recent times, and who is easy to make these sort of red pill connections to.

TL;DR If you're not on board with what this video is trying to do. You just ARE A SHILL. And everybody will ignore you anyways b/c we all know it.

>I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative
What did she mean by this

The refugee crisis obviously