What year did it all go to shit, Sup Forums?

What year did it all go to shit, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2008 financial crisis; though the cracks started to appear in 2007 for anyone who was paying attention.

Elaborate. Are we talking just in Greece, or on a global scale?

10000 BC

Global scale, you got the rise of social media, the global economic crisis which still has rooted deeply in society, and for some reason everything started going straight into the pooper at that specific time

11th November, 1918

completely forgot about social media, good point. I would argue to go back even further to the popularization of the internet. Giving every moron in the world a platform to voice their opinions was a massive mistake.

When Abraham was born

Alternatively right after the fall.

Why this date specifically? Why not June 28, 1914?

The world war staring was a tragedy, Germany losing was a catastrophe.

I'd say 1914. The ending was what made it especially terrible, but such a brother war would have had terrible consequences regardless.

Care to elaborate on this one? A lot of shit happened during that time.

106 AD

You deserved it with your braindead Kaiser trying to overshadow Britain and forcing them into alliance with France

1348-1346 BC.

/thread

> le 476 AD meme
It all went to shit with Caesar's march on Rome and the death of the republic in 49 BC

same question, i assume you're the one who deleted the first post?

Care to elaborate? Do you mean the first time the term 'Catholic Church' was ever used?

something went wrong at everyone of those points: capitalism beating fascism, the french revolution, the scientific revolution, the fall of rome. but they all share the same thing: the forgetting of virtue. read aristotle and plutarch.

May 14, 1948

>tfw you believe in the million year old earth jew theory and still have the nerve to post on Sup Forums

time to go back to reddick. If I may suggest a subreddit r/dinosaurs

Drumpf

lol

>overshadow the crown kikes who eventually created israel
not a bad ideal. too bad he failed and now the kikes made up the holohoax

313 AD.

talk shit - get hit

you would think swedes would learn from this, but no, they badmouthing russians more than ever now

Are you referencing the fall of Constantinople or the end of the Hundred Years War?

I would tend to agree with both.

This.

Agriculture was a mistake. We will never live with a tribe, with meaning, like our forefathers. We will forever be insignificant in the sea of billions of people, and not meaningful in a hunter-gatherer society where you wouldn't meet more than a few thousand people within your lifetime.

2007 and 2012 is where huge shifts happened.

Welcome in the ridiculous timeline, enjoy your stay.

this.

No, Dacia fell to the (((romans)))

fucking roundheads

13.7 billion BC

Mapuches were still fighting the huinca invader in the early XXth century and they will again.

No. Think about it from a distance. A anglo-french victory was a victory of individualism and nihilism. The win of the decay. It doesn't matter how many wars you win if you then kill yourself.
To some degree the first world war was a war of traditionalism against the french egalitarian values. And traditionalism lost.
The Kaiser gone, the Austrian Habsburg Kaiserdom gone, the Zar gone.
The old europe washed away forever. Even fascism was modernist in a way.

Anyways these alternate history group masturbation things are retarded as fuck as noone can prove his assertions. What I can say is that we live in the timeline in which all these ideas globalism, feminism, egalitarianism, multiculturalism and communism have been tried to any degree possible. Noone is without excuse as to why we object these things.
You would have a much harder time to defend society against these ideas 100 years ago.
We have to build from ruins but what we build will be more stable than ever before

408 A.D.

Until 1917 the good guys were winning

Way to keep the discussion civil guys, this has been a refreshing break from the daily norm Sup Forums has sunk to.

De Pig Pang

December 23, 1913
The day the central banker NWO scum completed their take-over.

On the last pole shift when we lost our conciousness and fell to darkness.

I think we'll have a decade or two more of shit and then we'll be better, I imagine it was like this in the Greek cities when everyone was shooting the shit in the markets and after a while some dudes started making street philosophy and everyone just listened and improved.

We're living the time of the Agora my niggas.

>sour grapes

1530- it passes the golden point between traditionalism and liberalism

378 AD –the Battle of Adrianople. The beginning of the end for the Western Roman Empire.

When MLK jr got his way with de-segregation that's when it all went to shit.
At least here in the States.

to bad they lost 3 times the men we did

Everyone in this thread who says anything other than WW1 is retarded.

>AD

too old

HA

Reptile queen on suicide watch.

>being this smarmy and snotty full of himself

fuck you to death you retarded pussy faggot dickwipe asstard

Everything is just as it should be. Always was. Always will be.

Nobody having the long perspective is the problem.

WHEN JOHNNY COMES MARCHING HOME AGAIN

You are the one who seems upset for something not directed towards you.

14,500 BC, during the Younger Dryas, when all the amazing, sea-level, cities and their knowledge was destroyed.

Fuck forgot to turn off the MemeFlag(tm)

u sound so fucking depressed kek

Akhenaten, the first monotheist?

1789 never trust franc macon

If only Germany did not send the ZimZam Telegram...

Right when the Fr*nch introduced back their filthy (((republics))) into our nations. The Britons were right, we must exterminate those baguette fucking frogs if we desire to protect our civilizations.

MLK wanted to help fellow blacks, but blacks only care about external problems and can't fix their own problems for shit. It's easier to shoot some random kid and steal $22 out of his pocket than to work minimum wage at McDonalds to them. They lack empathy for their own kind so they might as well lack empathy to everyone else. When a black person realizes they are a burden (like MLK jr) they have feelings of guilt and may develop schizophrenia since it's common with poor homeless blacks. Rarely will they step out of problems because they lack motivation and need immediate rewards for something they are supposed to do. Blacks could never see the end of slavery.

This, fuck the (((Principate)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

The fate of the world was sealed in 1066 when William the Bastard subjugated the noblest of European kingdoms.

Saved

But we got something out of it, French men are now fuckable.

:( without english influence we will never had an revolution.

>fconfusing world war 1 and two
PLEB

I agree. This was the moment when the US turned into the interventionists, globalist mongrel it is today.

>the scientific revolution
What's wrong with this exactly?

This.

This

hi, thanks for your input!

End of finno korean hypewar

Worst period since World Wars era

Lol fuck off, old man

November 22, 1963

1890 for germany

When France and England united to end the golden age of the Netherlands. ;_;

The year the Internet began to take over real life, and the year that cellphones became drastically more popular.

WHEN THE KIDS THOUGHT THAT THE NAZI TROLLS WERE POSTING UNIRONICALLY AND THEN THEY THOUGHT THAT WAS COOL OR SOMETHING AND STARTED TAKING IT SERIOUSLY

The year 0.