Berlusconi

Can Pizzafags gimmie the rundown on this guido?

He looks like a modern day Mussolini with that jaw line plus he makes leftists butt mad. Is he based? Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Looks like a mix between trump soros and Putin

he fucked a country and some underage cunt while snorting coke with an old TV guy

He went into politics when the political status quo had just been broken apart by scandals. As a successful entrepreneur he gave off an optimistic aura and many voted for him as he also united the right. His slogans targeted commies, who were and kind of still are pretty much a white collar mafia. There were also some more intelligent lefties who voted for him because he promised a liberal revolution that Italy needed. And still needs. Because he failed to make it happen. He spent most of the time abusing his power to defend his properties and himself, at times from the commies themselves yes, but also from normal market competition.
Also he had sex parties.
So yeah people dislike him because little changed in a lot of years.

He makes 10/10 jokes tho wud vote him if surrounded by non retards

He is uber trump, he got fucked because he was president when the economic crisis hit and Italy nearly collapsed. He got the blame then the temporary government passed a law barring even minor criminals from holding office and he got sentenced to something like 9 weeks of community service.

Everyone REALLY wanted him to go. Now everyone kinda regrets that.

Italy's Trump. Trump 1.0 if you will. We can only hope that Trump goes out the same way: convincing people he totally didn't pay for an underage Moroccan hooker.

Berlusconi sucks
He's kind of a manifestation of Italy's suck, though
Italy needs to be more stably capitalist
Berlusconis wouldn't be able to step on it if it were

Cuck countries would label him as far right but he is actually an old school centre-right politician (conservative immigration, lolbertarian economy). The nephew of Mussolini is in his party and they openly speak against islam and degeneracy. Problem is he is totally corrupt, spent most of his time in Parliament making laws for his own gains.

I believe Putin gave him a huge bed for his birthday for use during his "Bunga Bunga" parties.

>Italy needs to be more stably capitalist
Evola turns in Mount Rosa.

> convincing people he totally didn't pay for an underage Moroccan hooker.
>"It is Obama's niece, I swear!"

They are actually different. Berlusconi is a total degenerate with his bunga bunga and fucking a 17 yo maroccan. His own daughter is a total whore, has like 4 kids from 4 different football players.

He was great friends with Putin, that alone put enormous targets on his back by (((unknown))) entities. They contrived a bunch of bs to get him to leave and it worked. Europe and America are not allowed to have real leaders, and certainly not real men.

Can I get some images on this Moroccan hooker?

He gets the finest tail

She is not underage anymore afterall.

See

that is a 5/10 face

She does look like a knock off real doll, that is truem

>Trump isn't a degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks

>virgin confirmed

It's basically like Trump, just not stupid.
Hundreds of magistrates have tried to fuck him over the years for anything, mafia, corruption, bribery, drugs, insider trading, TV monopoly and much more but in the end he was done in by a Moroccan teenager.
He was probably guilty of all of them desu.

>took a dying club and made it an european powerhouse
>created the most powerful media empire in his country
>fucked everything
>joked about everything
>never gave a fuck
a god among men

He was based indeed. Commies went ape shit when he was in charge. The only unforgivable thing was his friendship in mafia. The best one was when he called Schultz a 'kapo' . Fucking kikes.

He is our guy then.

When my dog started fucking my neighbour's bitch in front of us... I told to my neighbour: Look, he's such a Berlusconi.

We both had a laugh.

kek

>Is he based? Is he /ourguy/?
Yes and yes.

i love Berlusconi I really hope that he will win the elections

He warned us about the raising commies almost 20 years ago. We didn't believe him.

Also when he met Obama he called him "tanned" and "nutty chocolate". Should have a big monument just for that.