It happened! For real this time!

SPECIAL
08/29/17 17:46 (HOUSTON - ) ALL UNITS ADVISED ALLIGATOR RESCUE FLOODED AND LOST 600 ALLIGATOR INTO FLOOD WATERS. [HOU032]
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2623

Other urls found in this thread:

gatorrescue.com/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=aligator rescue flood&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=afm_w5ceWrE
tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/wild/species/alligator/safety/index.phtml
theundefeated.com/features/the-gut-wrenching-history-of-black-babies-and-alligators/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHEEEEIT

I never knew I wanted this.

IS IT TRULY HABBENING??? :D :D

godspeed based crocs

Will they eat all the nogs that can't swim?

Impressive

Someone saw this coming

weak swimmers go first

stay safe

Shameless self bump

wait? doesnt alligators live in waters?

Kys

These ones lived in fences too

That's quite a lot of alligators. Good luck out there.

Fuck it would make a great story if people got eaten

The 600.

fuck, i wonder how long it has been since they were feed.....

This guy is getting hungry I bet
gatorrescue.com/

they will

holy shit, i missed the other ones. plant explosion and ammonia leak.

Gators on the loose

This rustles my jimmies

>niggers absorb water-AIDS from bio-factory
>gators eat niggers
>cajuns wrangle gators

Then you just wait for the water to evaporate, and all the problems will be sorted out.

>a civil war between looting niggers and gators will happen in your lifetime

What did I do to become so blessed?

Very strange that NO, ZERO, NONE media is reporting on this. It's like it didn't happen, but the scanner don't lie. No google results from past 24 hours, and three tweets about it
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=aligator rescue flood&src=typd

>Hurricane Harvey rolls in
>Your house is flooded, valuables either destroyed or salvaged.
>You think the worst is over from the storm and the flood and probably going to watch out for the looters
>BAM 600 ALLIGATORS IN YOUR NEWLY-MADE COMMUNITY POOL
>HAVE FUN

dont forget floating fire ant nests and surprise gas leak explosions waiting for you as try to find safety

its a perfect setting for a survival mmo

Call Troy Landry quick

GATOR COUNTRY ADVENTURE PARK

Largest Alligator Adventure Park/Sanctuary in Southeast Texas

We house over 450 American alligators, crocodiles, and many different reptiles that we have received through nuisance rescues, donations, or from other institutions. We work with our local and state authorities and the general public. We also work with schools and universities by providing educational and internship programs.
Here at Gator Country we provide a comfortable home and adequate care for the animals for the rest of their lives.

LOLLLL
SIX FUCKING HUNDRED

>Now AIDS in the water
Hahahaahaha holy jesus fuck this is hardcore

they gon' be busy
>job security

Fucking idiot whore, who fucking makes an aligator park to house gators?

Gators in the water, industrial mutagen chemicals in the water... I know how this ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=afm_w5ceWrE

Putting this song on loop on multiple boomboxes on super loud and spreading them around the town would be ace.

I'd rather have 600 gators and AIDS water than 10000 nog looters.

Huston's closed due to aids

Tell me..
what the fuck were the alligators 'being rescued' from in the first place?

how to listen to the scanner? I'm only getting the live feed. k thx bye

SOPA

spotted headed to stadium. more like stadi-yum...

of course a leaf would post that

kys

They don't want to cause a panic.
We can't have rescuers fearing 'gators. They've always been present, always been a danger, but the odds of an attack are exceedingly low.

>protocols of the elders of zion was a false flag
>the creators of the illuminati board game were the real illuminati the whole time

>Is this a discount North Korea flag?

GOD I INSTINCTUALLY GREENTEXTED IM NOT A NEWFAG

>white man protects and nurtures wrongfully mistreated or abused wildlife
>wildlife escapes and eats blacks

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

All the old people I know actually think I live in Puerto Rico. They're like, "I don't think I'd like living in the islands". Costa Rica > Puerto Rico all day.

Picrelated
Toppest kek

No idea how to listen to the orig alert

well, they've got both

they showed up in people's yards and were taken to the rescue center rather than being shot

>They don't want to cause a panic.
We need to change that

Okay, thanks. I was under the wrong impression.

>white man protects and nurtures wrongfully mistreated or abused wildlife
>wildlife escapes and eaten by alligators
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So ultimately the kind-hearted leftist animal lovers are going to get a bunch of poor looting dindus eaten by alligators?
This fucking timeline!

I'll leave that decision to our sociopaths.
I think it's funnier as an anti-looting campaign.

this is just only the beginning , expect more worldwide disasters ala resident evil setting in the future.

the first bowl of judgement is being poured out and it starts with amerikike.

why

Just pop a few stimpaks and some jet whenever you feel the aids water hitting you

>bowl of judgement
wtf

>I think it's funnier as an anti-looting campaign.
I like, but I don't feel funny yet

GatorAIDS and chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay.

Sobek (also known as Sebek, Sebek-Ra, Sobeq, Suchos, Sobki, and Soknopais) "The Rager" was the ancient god of crocodiles. He is first mentioned in the Pyramid Texts and his worship continued until the Roman period. Some sects believed that Sobek was the creator of the world who arose from the "Dark Water" and created the order in the universe. Sobek was a god of the Nile who brought fertility to the land. As the "Lord of the Waters" he was thought to have risen from the primeval waters of Nun to create the world and made the Nile from his sweat. One creation myth stated that Sobek laid eggs on the bank of the waters of Nun thus creating the world. However, as well as being a force for creation, he was seen as an unpredictable deity who sometimes allied himself with the forces of Chaos.

Fucking nobody reporting on this. I submitted to Drudge. Someone tell Alex Jones, to up the fear.

they already have thousands of wild gators swimming around.
and literal sharks from the ocean

a few more lazy, fat gators from a zoo won't make things worse.

I like this timeline

Earth is fucking hardcore.

You fucking dipshit Hun motherfucker. STFU. Thousands will die stuffed under an old log, for later.
tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/wild/species/alligator/safety/index.phtml

Murrica is like a videogame right now.

Houston belongs to them now

kek

>Don’t - swim at night or during dusk or dawn when alligators most actively feed.
>Do - use ordinary common care. Swim only during daylight hours.
life pro tips

delete this

Import the guys from swamp people and film it.
>t.v gold

SOMEBODY CALL AMOS MOSES!

aaAAAAAAAAAA

noice

>new game+

Me and my guys taking a break right now to clean the water out of my AR and plate carrier, getting something to eat, recharging my radios, refueling and changing out the propellers on our my mudboats. We'll be back out patrolling the Houston area within an hour. We've already pulled 43 alligators out of the water, rescued 62, treated 20 medically, and have run off to many poachers to count.

Me and my buddies been taking care of a thirteen year old alligator for the last 37 hours now. that we found injured on a feeder road. She's a bit bloated so she hasn't had a meal in a while.

I've been rendering medical aide to the alligator since then and trying to plan a route to one of the veterinarian Centers. Our propellers keep getting fucked by underwater debris. I've tried to contact Texas Animal Control, Houston PD, National Guard and Coast Guard multiple times to come get her and haven't heard nothing back. We've been calling the phone numbers of peta that we found non-stop and we're having no success. I'm starting running out of morphine, hydromorphone, antibiotics, saline, sterile bandages and medical tape. I don't know when I'll be able to stock up on medical supplies again.

Information: Alligator, Race: Green, Age: 13ish. Size: 14ft. Home Location: Inverness Forest area. I'm hoping someone on here can help. We're two miles west outside of the Northwood Pines area right now in the only dry area. I'm trying THP and USCG, again. The alligators in pretty bad shape. I had to give her a breathing tube in a mudboat. She had a puncture wound to the lower chest that I've flushed out and examined. It doesn't look like her lung was punctured but she still has labored breathing.

>not sadcroc.jpg

Pathetic Texans can't even survive a lil windy watery and some gators. Meanwhile in FL we call this Tuesday.
Texas BTFO Florida best girl

>he was seen as an unpredictable deity who sometimes allied himself with the forces of Chaos.

Glad to know all the human have been cared for. Are the turtles okay?

It really does. They'll tear you to shreds, and your boat too, webm related

/ourguy/

Alligators won't really mess with you unless it's bigger than it pray. Rip cats dogs and kids.

>ignores pic of alligator ripping 4x4 apart not two posts up

What's wrong with loving animals

This along with 600 gators is the perfect mix of shit for a good old fashioned happening.

Go Gators!

thanks user for your work. i'll bet the priority right now is saving people. call gator country and ask if they have any place t to drop her temporarily. maybe they can get your boats restocked too. or look for places that specialize in gator rescues.

STFU, man. You're ruining it.
theundefeated.com/features/the-gut-wrenching-history-of-black-babies-and-alligators/