The absolute state of Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
youtube.com/watch?v=TekLmeUuknU
metro.co.uk/2017/05/04/most-popular-baby-names-revealed-for-every-city-in-the-uk-6614608/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate this place with a fiery passion.

>2014
Wow it's literally nothing

lol, Tower Hamlets. What do you expect???

Almost every sandnigger is named that.

Same. I'm a native... get me outta here!

>British people choose different names for their children
>Muslims choose same name for every boy.

Literally the muslim capital of the country.

I no longer care.

I now just laugh as I watch this place burn. Nothing surprises me any more.

This. I'm not defending the state of my country, but it's hardly a fair comparison, when literally 75% of Muslim boys are named Mohammed.

love the denial

are you a bot?
a brit hating bot?
show me on the doll where the magnet touched you?

How about we talk about Romania?

Same. I'd go pretty much anywhere as long as its not in the UK.

This place drains the life out of me.

Is it really that bad in the whole country though? I don't live in shitholes like New York and LA and it's fine here despite all the claims we're in a civil war right now.

I'm thinking NZ.

Exactly. It's like how the most common last name at my university is Wang. There are a lot of asians there, but it's really just because Wang is so common among them and there isn't really any white last name that compares.

>10 anti UK threads spamming the board right now

>None of them archived
Okay then.

Wew, someone's upset.

No,

95% of pakis are in London, West Midlands, West Yorkshire and Greater Manchester.

Everywhere else is still a grey miserable dystopic shithole full of chavs and squalor though.

isn't this what they wanted?
i mean, why else would their ex prime minister want to bomb christian countries and save abduls ass? and why else would london have a muslim mayor?
isn't it all going just as planned?

Truth hurts?

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

Romania at least use material from this year only, we've all seen these images a thousand times.

WWWWHHHHHYYYYYY IS THIS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY NIKOLA

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PLEASE SAVE US

PLEASE DO SOMETHING

AAANNNYYYYTTTTHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG

*BREATHES IN*

Exactly what (((they))) wanted.

What the fucking fuck. I can understand fucking normies saying this, but a god damn Christian Bishop?! Your job is to keep heresy OUT of the Church, not invite it in!

legitimately though, do muslims just live in a towelhead version of Who's On First?

why don't you report to the police someone hurt your feelings, britboy

I am sure that the english cryptojewish reptillian knows what they are doing. Anglos ain't that dumb. The problem is for France, Sweden and Germany.

Can't wait for that border.

>tfw the Labour party exists

It's fake

He would get arrested for Islamophobia if he isn't tolerant enough though

I saw a black kid playing in a park in my neighbourhood today. I think we're about to hit the trash too.

POLES TEK OUR JORBS DUUUHR!!

I dont even pity you.

Stiff upper lip bong.

You know what must be done.

Stop shitting up the board and keep it contained to one thread, or ask for a fucking sticky you annoying gypsy sandshit nigger.

All on page 1. Fuck off with your fucking spam you ugly nigger.

As shitty as the Balkans are there can never be such faggotry and spinelessness here.
Talk all you want it can change nothing.

этo пpaвдa

>Is it really that bad in the whole country though?
No. Not even close. Don't get me wrong, certain regions of this country are giga-cucked, but large swathes of this are pretty much exactly the same as they were a century ago. My county is 99% white. I see a non-white person maybe once every couple of months. You could cherry pick articles to make any country look like a dystopian hellhole. Again, not claiming we don't have problems in this country, but take everything you see on Sup Forums with a grain of salt. That also goes for France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium and Holland.

I was going to move to Britain for a job opportunity, had everything sorted out but gave up eventually. I'm not fully white and wouldn't stand comtributing to the horror that is happening in this country. I truly mourn and feel for my native friends there, may you rest in peace.

I don't see the problem. Mohammad is a nice name.

How can we fucking save our country?

Much like America, we are divided. The insane, stupid fucking left-wing NUTJOBS are bringing about all this diversity BOLLOCKS while the rest of the country still has a brain.

SAVE US NOVAK

HOW THE FUCK CAN WE DESTROY THESE LEFT-WING CUNTS

>As shitty as the Balkans are there can never be such faggotry here.
The PM of Serbia is a lesbian.

And you have degenerate cancer like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TekLmeUuknU

>gypsy sandshit nigger
watch out

Yes, I'm sure the statistics have turned for the better in the last three years.

I would like to make a PSA stating that all posts in this thread should be aimed at England, not the rest of Britain

They are the ones with all the blacks and muslims and cucked laws, dont lump the rest of us in

>GCHQ cointelpro has deposited x2 tea bags into your tea account

Serious question. Do you think mocking us is going to improve Romania?

The Police force is no longer worthy of respect, they're a fucking joke. The government is anti-free speech and incompetent. Muslims cant be criticized, self-defense is a crime, Our most well known national symbol was silenced as a call to prayer was installed in the same area. Britain is dying, our culture repressed for decades and patriotism a quintessentially British thing for much of our history is openly scorned and mocked.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WE DISCOVERED THE WORLD AND MADE IT OURS HOW DID IT COME TO THIS

THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT EMBRACE IT FUCK THIS SHITTY COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE THAT LET IT HAPPEN

Muhammad is only the most popular name in Londonistan, with the most popular name being Oliver in the U.K and Muhammad is the only foreign name there as all fucking mudslides are named that

metro.co.uk/2017/05/04/most-popular-baby-names-revealed-for-every-city-in-the-uk-6614608/

mfw this thread

>SNP
>not cucked

Yeah nice try Hamish, you're sinking with us all too.

>clever girl

Actually no, in the UK the top 10 most popular baby boy names are

>Oliver
>Jack
>Harry
>George
>Jacob
>Charlie
>Noah
>William
>Thomas
>Oscar

However... the top 10 baby boy names in LONDON alone are:

>Abdullah
>Ahmed
>Aidan
>Aiden
>Ali
>Ayaan
>Dominic
>Elias
>Emmanuel

Lol and i thought France was bad

This

Proof

I live in Scotland. We are fucked as well, just go to anywhere in Glasgow, they just turned a church into a fucking mosque here plus you have refugee loving SNP who want to rejoin the EU and accept a shit load of refugees.

Control yourself man. Keep a stiff upper lip, we will weather this storm.

Fucking hell, I always wanted to have a vacation trip to europe, but afte Sup Forums this shit is not any better than USA, or even my shithole country

It's time to fight. Or you will fall and become a caliphate.

I refuse to believe that it is THAT bad

then the faggots have the nerve to bitch about us but wont fix there own country

It's bad, but not as bad as this thread would have you believe. I don't know why this gypsy is so bumblasted. Probably got cucked by an Anglo.

Probably got deported

I absolutely love this "train of thought" on the part of our Muslim guests. Their biggest criticism of the West is that we kill their children in wars with drone strikes sometimes even unintentionally. Yet their eternal hope is that they will outnumber us by eventually- now get this- HAVING MORE CHILDREN.

Am I the only one who gets a lol out of this?

I am so glad my ancestors got on that boat in 1620

Smh...this is what happens to all the kids as Achmed has 9

The weak shall perish

so one muslim child for roughly every 1.5 muslim adult. makes sense

>tfw can commit several crimes in london because i'm unaware of london's laws

kek

>dad left to work in britain
>cleans bong toilets for minimum wage
>sends user back enough money for internet
>this thread is the result
such is life in roamania

The face of a Romanian 'white' person

Muslims don't understand the purpose of names. They name like 90% of their children Mohammed or a variation of it.