How are non-whites incapable of holding Western values? The bill of rights seem like common sense...

How are non-whites incapable of holding Western values? The bill of rights seem like common sense, even a person with an IQ of 70 could understand why they would benefit from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

Everyone understands the document.

The reason non-whites are often anti-USA is that their rights are NOT usually protected. For a country with due process, why are so many people shot and killed by police, with no consequences? Even when they have committed no crimes, they are treated like criminals. It's really hard to accept western values when you are shown again and again that they only apply to some people.

Any sources? I'd appreciate it.

Gosh Sup Forums is moving fast today.

One last try.

Niggers gonna nig. I used to think like you but it's honestly that simple.

We even use the picklehaube, the whitest hat ever invented.

The problem is that non-whites are selfish and violent and cannot respect the rights of others. They lack basic empathy, and their third world roots have ingrained in them behavior that is selfish and destructive to modern societies.

You obviously haven't spent any meaningful amount of time dealing with the average nigger.

i disagree. they are receive a lot of leeway/gibs.

>Niggers gonna nig.
Why do you think that?
Sources?
I have black friends and acquaintances, heck I'm in the south.

The lack of sources is disappointing.

They don't give a shit about the well being of America or why it is the greatest country in the world.

They just want free gibs and white wimmin.

my sweet summer child, you need to lurk more

Starter redpill:
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk

In addition they also are not part of the culture and history and therefore have no investment in it. They dont give a shit if the country falls apart as long as they get their gibs. They are parasites, they will destroy a country and then move on to the next

>I expect to be spoonfed everything
You need to fucking lurk. I gave you something to start with.

>why are so many people shot and killed by police, with no consequences?
Because they attacked same police.

There are no police forces out there just randomly shooting people up, save only for the LAPD.

That video doesn't cite any scientific sources supporting it's c hypothesis. Also, wouldn't constantly searching for food constantly be a better trait for hunter gatherers? Or at the very least, it seems somewhat odd that that would be a trait in farmers because of their stable crop supply. And if ancient humans were wiling to change to agricultural life in the first place, why can't non-whites change their views?
I'm lurking this thread specifically made to talk about this subject.

Bump

>hunter gatherers
how stupid are you? humans havent been true hunter gatherers for thousands of years.

>And if ancient humans were wiling to change to agricultural life in the first place, why can't non-whites change their views?
You clearly didn't understand the series, it's epigenetics which changes much faster than evolution you mong. Also, Africans never fully changed to agricultural life.

>it seems somewhat odd that that would be a trait in farmers because of their stable crop supply.
Again, africans dont farm. few countries in africa can provide anywhere close to their own food supply. some live of the land to a degree, others have roaming cattle farmers but africa does not have industrialized farming to the scale of more civilized continents. Also, again, you dont seem to understand what epigenetics is.

>I'm lurking this thread specifically made to talk about this subject.
You made this thread you stupid faggot. you also refuse to even partly educate yourself. this isnt the place for you, might I suggest reddit?

Racism is a proxy for morality user.

The (((Jews))) are the ones that changed that definition to skin color.

White morality is unique to whites and asians kind of.

you are also retarded. blacks being killed by police is a non issue. the ridiculous crime rates of blacks is the real issue. crimes are inherently infringements on the rights of others. they deserve to be shot.

>how stupid are you? humans havent been true hunter gatherers for thousands of years.
My point was if they could have made the shift from non c to c, why can't current cultures? And no, there are still hunter gatherer tribes in Africa today, but I wasn't talking about current day in that part.
>You clearly didn't understand the series, it's epigenetics which changes much faster than evolution you mong. Also, Africans never fully changed to agricultural life.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. I would appreciate it if you could restate it.
>Again, africans dont farm. few countries in africa can provide anywhere close to their own food supply. some live of the land to a degree, others have roaming cattle farmers but africa does not have industrialized farming to the scale of more civilized continents. Also, again, you dont seem to understand what epigenetics is.
I don't think you understand my point. I know what epigenetics is, events that happen in an organisms life can change the ways it's genome expresses itself.
>You made this thread you stupid faggot.
I know that.
>you also refuse to even partly educate yourself. this isnt the place for you, might I suggest reddit?
I want to hear your side of things and discuss them, but I don't want to wait for a "redpill me" thread. This is impossible without you sharing your viewpoint.

To be fair, plenty of Western European countries do a shit job at human rights as well. Not as bad, obviously, but free speech doesn't really exist in Germany, and France has some funny ideas about what secularism means.

By the way user, why are you so angry? Are you okay?

Bump

This thread went nowhere, I guess it's my fault.