What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/04/chevy-chase-maryland-super-rich-town-diversity
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/04/chevy-chase-maryland-super-rich-town-diversity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers shoot each other and kikes scheme while the whites pretend their county is still white and all the other ones are the shitty ones.

Niggers happen there. Niggers and retired military.

DC gentrification, immigration increasing a growing wave of minorities overwhelming once nice suburbs

Here's what I've heard: DC and Bethesda are RICH as FUCK. There's a decent Jewish population there. There's also a lot of Government workers and Upper-middle class white towns and sheltered liberals. It's the richest state in the union, which I never would've guessed. Are there not snobby rich white liberals? Seems like there are, I've only known a few people from MD though.

On the other hand, I've heard the rest of the state is rednecks and niggers.

don't forget the spics. On Rt 1 just south of Laurel McDonald's had a billboard completely in Spanish.

I left that shit hole of a state and will never return.

Is what I have observed true?

Are there any good white communities with government jobs in MD?

Bethesda is in Montgomery county which is one of the richest counties in the country. It's where a lot of lobbyist live. It's also inundated with illegals

Pretty much right.
There are plenty of snobby white liberals rich and poor.
el slavadorians everywhere.
tons of gov't jobs all sucked up by minorities and women for muh diversity hires.
There are pockets of nice white areas but the really nice ones are unaffordable and the affordable ones are getting infiltrated by minorities and driving down property values.

Unless you're super rich there aren't any white only communities in the Balt-DC corridor.

The western part of the state is poor rednecks, Easterner shore is poor rednecks and niggers.

Is Montgomery county/Bethesda a nice place to live?

Does MD feel like a rich state? Seems very suburban with a lot of jobs and stores and shit to do actually in some areas.

Also, why are there SO MANY fucking Jews in the Bethesda/DC area?

Depends. There's alot of niggers running amok, but as long as you live in the right town or city, it's fairly quiet.

I wouldn't want to live in Montgomery, everything is crazy expensive but somehow it is full of blacks and browns.

It feels a lot like a rich state. There are high dollar cars all over the roads and huge yachts in most every marina. Not a lot of suburbia left due to constant development.

Even if I could afford it I would not live in Montgomery county. Google Rockville Rape Case to get an idea of how liberal and retarded that county is.

user, it may seem tempting but don't move there because it's easy to get trapped. You will make more money there but the cost of living is so high your quality of life will decrease.

MoCo, MD here.

Don't forget an endless pipeline of Central American "refugees" living a life of gibs.

>It feels a lot like a rich state. There are high dollar cars all over the roads and huge yachts in most every marina. Not a lot of suburbia left due to constant development.

Damn, this makes me kind of jealous. The entire state is like this outside of Baltimore? Or just mainly the DMV?

Are the girls out there attractive? What type of bitches you guys have? Are they stuck up/rude/shallow as fuck? Are they intelligent? I heard MD is like the most educated state. The girl I've known from MD seemed really stuck up and patronizing/condescending to everyone and way too smart for her own good. She was super unhappy but also really bitchy and unempathetic, cried all the time about random shit, treated people terribly, and didn't own up to any of her own mistakes.

So yeah, are the girls hot? Mostly stuck up rich girls with daddy issues?

That's where the money is at. There's also a shit load of them in northwest Baltimore.

That sounds like the typical MD roastie. There's a huge Korean population and I dated a few wallbiters when I live there.

Would you guys say the people from MD are snobby/mean/rude/stuck up/east coast-y?

the hot ones are stuck up cunts
the ugly ones are stuck up cunts
the average ones are only minor cunts, usually pretty chill

Yes

>That sounds like the typical MD roastie.

That sounds insufferable.

>the ugly ones are stuck up cunts

Why the actual fuck is this? The girl in my story actually was not attractive at all. Like really modest looking. She looked like ted cruz, and yet she was STILL A FUCKING SHALLOW STUCK UP CUNT and rude as fuck. It boggles my mind how this happened, how an ugly bitch could have such an inflated ego

Let's not forget a lot of coal burners. At least a lot more than here in the midwest

Would you guys say there's a large proportion of hot women vs. ugly/average ones? Or probably the same as other states or what?

Are there a lot of obese/fat/ugly people in MD basically

This. Tired of those white people that don't think there's a problem. Wait until they white flight like they did here in the South

user if all you're looking for is a hot woman, MD is not the place to go.

I was thinking of getting a Government job down there.

I mean, women are definitely something to take into consideration though

So are they ugly? I heard DC was "Hollywood for ugly people" and Balitmore was ranked as like the ugliest city, but what about Bethesda or the upper class white areas? And do the women tend to have shit personalities?

Great Things. Home to the greatest city in America, AKA "Charm city". Temporarily occupied by nigs, but it will be retaken one day.

Suburban faggots can get fucked. Mt. Vernon represent.

To be fair, Carroll, Allegheny, Washington, and Garret counties are pretty damn white. Eastern shore too, but that's a boring shithole.

Yes, and we're damn proud of it. I fucking hate fake politeness. Honestly I wish we were as rude and direct as philly.

Gayest place in Maryland. Literally. So many gay men live there and Chapel hill.

Towson here. Send help....

Montgomery County(Potomac) Jew here, ask me anything

Bethesda/Chevy Chase is the bedroom community for the lawyers and lobbyists riding the government gravy train.

NoVa is the same for the military side.

How do you deal with living somewhere so boring? I grew up in Gaithersburg and that was already bland af. How can you possibly survive south of 270? Literally nothing but mccmansions and trophy wives.

Filled to the rim with jews and niggers.

>Literally nothing but mccmansions and trophy wives.

That actually sounds nice.

The entire DC/Moco/NoVA area is full of wealthy transplants who live incredibly shallow lives. It's like a miniature California on the East Coast.

>Temporarily occupied by nigs, but it will be retaken one day.

Yeah right.

And that Towson user is right, you live with fags

To answer that question more generally, some people love the bluepilled life.

The world inside the Beltway is filled with those people.

Woah woah woah hold the phone

I live right outside of DC (Bethesda) I can confirm that my neighborhood is white heaven

>Bethesda
>white
lmao

Anyhow, you have to understand that that part of the state contains the most rootless, cosmopolitan people on earth. Barely anybody there was actually born, raised, and settled down with a family. There was a time when that was different, but over the last 30-or so years that totally changed... So even if you're living around whites in areas like Potomac (is Darnstown still white?), they only care about who you know so they can network. When meeting people one of the first questions you'll be asked is what you do for a living. It's not out of any sort of real curiosity at all... So take that, and add looking for a chick into that equation... You're gonna get nothing but status climbers and stronk womyn who want to become high powered lawyers for lobby firms.

D.C. and it's metro area could be nuked, and I would not miss it. I spent a few years in Gaithersburg and ended up living inside the beltway for a spell, and honestly the only thing I miss is dealing with people who were more educated and worldly. Other than that, the cost of living is insane, you're surrounded by muds, and finally you spend a good part of your life stuck in horrific traffic. You could not pay me to move back there, and that's coming from someone who's residing in Baltimore currently.

Hey Mount Vernon, Charles Village user sez hello.

This. The only difference is people are in a hurry, unlike most places in CA.

>It's like a miniature California on the East Coast.

Except with hot humid weather during the summer and occasional noreast blizzard during the winter.

I live here and it is completely niggerfied and filled to the brim with Jews.
Our governor, Hogan, who is a republican, wrote in his dead father's name instead of voting for Trump. What a cuck.
Send help.

This is pretty much exactly what I thought. Are the bitches hot there?

Are the people rude and miserable?

Are you me?

Nothing is impossible m8. And Baltimore architecture is too valuable to give up. Plenty of fags, but that just makes it that much easier to be respected as a redpilled white person. You learn very quickly how to deal with nigs here.

>stronk womyn

The chick I knew from Bethesda was totally the strong woman type, she was really insufferable

Everyone here is rich. My dad makes ~280k a year and that's nothing compared to some folks.

Where are you from?

How is a Montgomery County native supposed to befriend the waspy people that came from darnestown and potomac?

Cecil county.

What's he do? What do most people do down there? Government work, I assume?

Would you say people in MD are miserable east coast type fucks or actually pretty happy?

kek, we both went from Gaithersburg to Baltimore. Strange coincidence m8

There's pompous government workers, dumb rednecks and niggers who live here.
That's all you need to know about Maryland.
But it's not as shitty as Delaware which is truly a mistake of a state. No exaggerations.

good luck hoping it will change. you live in the gay district and east and west of you is an unlivable hellhole where nigs just run in and rob you. south of you is a tourist trap followed by moronic fed hill ppl (college 2.0), and north of you is station north and C.V. which is filled with insufferable hipster shit heads. get out while you can.

honestly I'm probably gonna move to Philly if I can get a job there. Seems easier for a white person to live. I just can't give up the convenience of city living, and I would hate living in some soulless bland suburb.

my dad owns a small space tech company and has contracts with NOAA and NASA. I'd say it's a good mix of unhappy and happy. he's the happiest guy in the world, but some ppl are just miserable.

>It's like a miniature California on the East Coast.
For ugly people. (I lived a long time in Cali as well.)

Though the one thing about D.C. that's superior is the abject worship of power has no need to appear pretty or famous the way LA-SF power worship does. In California power is the fame to be photographed by paparazzi, the power to get a movie made or a startup funded.

In D.C. power is the power to kill you, everyone you know, to rape and eat your children and to lay waste to every village in the world in which your ancestors ever set foot.

Bethesda and Chevy Chase are nice with no crime and no minorities, so the cops are never around. I live in MoCo and living in Potomac, Chevy, Bethesda is my goal.

I lived on a culdesac with a bunch of Jews, Indians, and Koreans. Absolutely zero blacks, life was pretty nice. We played outside all day and night and life was pretty great. Their houses look like shit compared to the Jews but the orientals are still good people.

Last I heard some niggers moved into the neighbors (single white mom, of course) and there has now been a series of car thefts and an armed robbery. Really makes ya think

Indeed it is...

Don't forget the stuck-up as well as F.O.B. asian JHU kids in CV. They are annoying, but I always have to remember that if it wasn't for that school and their hospital network Baltimore would be even worse off.

I did see the most beautiful woman one summer evening in a short belly shirt and Daisy dukes dancing in the country side. The Sun was setting.
Holy shite lads it was like a dream.

I never saw her again...

can confirm. just drove back from work in georgetown dc and saw a ferrari, see bentleys all the time in bethesda, occasional lamborghini or ferrari

if you like cities then that's just what you like, but I do recommend you move. I've lived in Baltimore, Seattle, and D.C., and Baltimore was by far the worst.

This was in Cecil county of all places.

Doctors and lawyers but what else gets these people so wealthy?

If true, then wow. I've never seen anybody who weighs under 300 lbs up there.

Fucks sake. Do all your neighbors have Mercedes too?

it's true. I'd go out to station north, canton, fed hill, and hampden when I was younger and I would never see hopkins students. I'm convinced they just go to CVP and stay in their little bubble between 28th/29th and 33rd.

Government contracting and lobbying firms.

kek.

We have some fat fucks here it's true.
Also, I've never seen more coal burners in my entire life up in Elkton.
Nuke us.

Hellz yea I'm gonna break in

The taxes collected from the rest of the country.

"He who robs Peter to pay Paul will always have a supporter in Paul."

yes, and audis

everywhere

rich people everywhere

Does literally everyone drive a luxury/sports car?

I looked at the houses in the DMV and they're all basically fucking mansions, gated communities

CVP is (well, now becoming was) my watering hole, and honestly I only see faculty and townies like me drinking/eating there. When I do see students there, they're eating with said-faculty. I know it was different a good while ago, but these kids as of late are scared of even the white locals. Also nigs have been starting to infest the establishment since they hired some to staff the place. That put a damper even on me going over there with any frequency since I get tired of having to explain to a dreadlocked buck how to make an Old Fashioned and have them still fuck it up.

Sorry for the blogpost, but jesus fuck we can't have nice things at all here.

They do literally stay in that bubble unless they ride the special Hopkins people only buses that take them to-and-from Homewood to Peabody to the hospital. It's actually kind of pathetic, but this is a goddamn dangerous coontown.

Basically it consists of nice towns, mainly white, then there's lots of inner city type areas that have been overrun by niggers. Then there's the rich areas where the Jews live, who basically control the state. Oh, and I almost forgot about the redneck areas. TONS of fucking rednecks. Believe me, I know, I unfortunately live in redneck central

Carroll is lovely
I grew up there and it's whites as far as the eye can see (excepting Westminster and taneytown)

houses in chevy chase are at least 1 million dollars

>Also, I've never seen more coal burners in my entire life up in Elkton.

The Klan no longer has a presence anymore up there, eh?

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/04/chevy-chase-maryland-super-rich-town-diversity

What if we archive it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/04/chevy-chase-maryland-super-rich-town-diversity

>A thinking man's Delaware

Can confirm Dc is rich but infested with niggers everywhere. Bethesda is the richest county in the country its also white heaven barely any niggers

maryland is also one of the richest state bc of how much unused proptery land

first post has never been as best post as this

>Here's what I've heard: DC and Bethesda are RICH as FUCK.
DC isnt part of Maryland, but yes, Bethesda is rich as fuck, though not as rich as Potomac.
>There's a decent Jewish population there.
Interestingly enough, we also have a very large Asian population.
>There's also a lot of Government workers and Upper-middle class white towns and sheltered liberals.
Yup
>It's the richest state in the union, which I never would've guessed.
I dont think its the richest state in the union flat out, possibly per capita though.
Interestingly enough, as a state, we won more Olympic medals in 2016 than most countries, but thats mainly because of swimming, which is a pretty big deal here, even before Phelps made it big.
>Are there any good white communities with government jobs in MD?
Not unless youre pulling in 250-300K/year minimum. Even then, youre living around a sizable kike and chink population.

Holy hell, Elkton does indeed have a lot of fucking coalburners. It's a shitshow there.

Nope.
They still have an HQ up in Rising Sun but the Klan ain't as powerful as it used to be.

Shame.

aa county here
rest of family from wicomico county
i do govt contracting like everyone else here

Our women are probably the worst in the country... honestly. Don't go to Maryland for that.

BaltAnon here. Annapolis is great. Anne Arundel, Howard, Montgomery Counties all pretty good. Balt County not bad. City is a shithole.

There has actually been more chatter recently on the neighborhood page on NextDoor about people being fed up with the crime. It's been really out of control recently with armed robbery and burglary and its 100% done by MALE BLACK. This city is about 98% hard core leftists, so this is an interesting development.

The two most recent people to speak out were a black woman and a gay man. That's progress

>Also, I've never seen more coal burners in my entire life up in Elkton.
Come to Hagerstown and every other white woman has some disgusting mixed race child.

Literally every time I drive up there there's at least one coal burning overweight bitch walking with a nigger there.
Disgusting.

This is very accurate

I believe you.

>Suburban faggots can get fucked. Mt. Vernon represent.
>Gayest place in Maryland. Literally

He's right. HighlandtownAnon here.

>And Baltimore architecture is too valuable to give up. Plenty of fags, but that just makes it that much easier to be respected as a redpilled white person. You learn very quickly how to deal with nigs here.

I like this comment. You're either a blind lefty cuck or red pilled as fuck here.