Dailystormer.al down

NORMIES STOP TAKING DOWN MY FAV WHITE NATIONALIST WEBSITES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewanglinblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/on-the-current-status-of-the-daily-stormer-and-the-weird-events-surrounding-it/
isitdownrightnow.com/dailystormer.al.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People actually read that trash

Those who have their tongues cut out usually have very interesting things to say.

>yes goyim take a look at this reaction image it clearly disproves that the daily stormer has anything interesting to say

Strike us down, and we will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

has a complete exile from the web ever happened to any other site that wasn't hosting illegal content?

>implying Anglin isn't one of the most interesting people on the alt right

andrewanglinblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/on-the-current-status-of-the-daily-stormer-and-the-weird-events-surrounding-it/

It's up for me

No this is all groundbreaking stuff. I'm fascinated as I'm sure most people are how far it will go. It's only just begun really- a real live virtual genocide of Nazis as it happens. Sweet

check again
it's up for me and there isn't a message on gab.ai from Anglin or weev

Big brother is watching

down for me. something about your dns shit not updating fuck if i know.

isitdownrightnow.com/dailystormer.al.html

checked again still not working and this site confirms.

Just checked it's up now. Hail victory!

Better than looking at niggers any day!

It's still up for me. I know OpenDNS (an Oracle subsidiary) is blocking them, so that might be your problem.

Has DS sued any of these companies yet?

Its up for me. Anglin said certain DNS providers are refusing to resolve it. something like 2% of people cant access site

back up now

It's working for me btw

Daily Stormer is getting more publicity than ever, and the site is barely accessible day to day.
Anglin is now legitimately the most censored person in human history. More forces have conspired to censor his speech than any person in human history.

They're doing a great job promoting our cause for us.

OpenDNS is the big one, I think.

Its sort of horrifying to see new forms of censorship being invented to suppress the idea that white people have a right to exist.

He is literally calling DM performance art? What the fuck so there's no genuine right wing publications out there?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
get comfy frendo with a cozy official hoodie
while supplies last
order now
ƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎЯ