Hit on George Soros: Right or wrong ?

Would it be ethically/morally right to order a hit on George Soros through the dark web to prevent thousands of future deaths in a potential 2nd civil war ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KWKw1WnziY
youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI
archive.org/details/Soros20041022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You couldnt afford it

You'd have to get him and his son at the same time.

He would just be replaced. He is a tool not the mastermind

Fake.

(((Who))) controls Soros?

I would hit on Georgie. He's such a cutie. I love the way he smiles.

All of you people who think soros is some secret master of the west are newfag idiots.

(((Them)))

a builder with no tools can't build anything

if he starts to use his hands, make him an amputee

/thread

also waste of time, he's on the way out already

I guess you're here to poke a reaction and see how Sup Forums would react or what they're leanings are.
The real question is, could it be possible that Sup Forums is actually 1 deranged guy who shit posts with himself and if so what does it matter what he thinks?
kys nigger

do you really want to know? This rabbit hole goes deep my friend

Many of the non-profits he funds are objectively great - a number of anti-corruption projects for example. But a few right wing loonies took issue with his political ideology so he's been cast as the great Satan. Doesn't help that he's very anti Putin regime, which means the Kremlin wastes time shitting out propaganda against him though.
He ain't no saint but he ain't exactly the antichrist.

Well if you have a millions of hammers and someone breaks one it doesn't slow down your stride, but if it makes you feel like you are accomplishing something go for it desu

Dunno how often he appears in public, but I wager that would be no easy feat. You'd need military grade shit to get past security, or to snipe him from afar.

The world would be a better place if a lot of evil people were killed, but they aren't because it would be suicide to even attempt it. And the majority of people value their lives.

You already tried to get us to do this for you last week. Clean up your own messes .

Wouldn't change a thing. A new Soros would appear.

You need to kill the incentive, you need to kill democracy and embrace peaceful segregation.

Its not the case that if you cur of the heas of the snake, it dies...many more will apring up. Because the toxoc ideology of cultural marxism posseses the minds of people from the bottom to the top of the pyramid.

Sooner he's dead, the better. His kid too.

I'd prefer somehow getting George to consume a big dose of psilocybin

You'd never get to him

Rothschilds and other wealthy families you never hear about.

He's a frontman of the frontmen.

Bringing death to your enemies is not a moral problem

You'd have to get him, his underlings of at least three rankings, and his family to even put a dent into the Soros Monolith

Using phone so dont mind my terrible spelling

like blm
or femen
or human trafficking "ngos"
?

I don't think it would change much, he might be a big player, but there's many others who will take his place

It would be useless and they would turn him into a martyr. The right thing to do is to uncuck people.

Putin can't even have him killed. You think /pol is gonna be able to? This is a job for God and/or Satan.

individuals don't matter.
all that matters is their position in social matrix.
harder to destroy the position than the man.

Yes. It's nice that /pol takes interest into who funds what group, what his ideological/political/corporate interests are etc. But why not apply the same logic to people who fund the right? Murdoch, putin and so on. Soros isn't even a zionist. He's a student of Karl Popper. A proponent of positivism. Color revolutions is what the problem with his kind is and not their judaism.
youtu.be/5KWKw1WnziY

Why not his son and heir?

The ones with the money, the ones who control the money.

Speaking of which, does anyone have the infographic about Rotschilds worth $2T and making up top 9 richest people (as opposed to Gates et al) ?

so what? kill rothshild frontsman? somebody before us surely tried to do that, and he is still alive

can someone explain to me who is this guy?
i basically live in a cave

This one was a part of it I believe

his eldest sons are somewhat "invisible"
the youngest is just larping

you ever heard of the jews?
they ruin the world with this guy
he spends their money on destroying humanity

George Soros, the gentle genius behind Open Society Foundations, loved and cared about almost all the peoples of the world. And he, in return, was beloved by the world. Except in 1938 when he was criticized for his cartoon, "Nazi Supermen Are Our Superiors".

i'ts still total of 9-30 people if you include cousins like that one involved in pizzagate
they are still human ( I think)

You have to hit them all, and at the same time, not just him.

if you could do it 40 years in the past then yeah, it would be morally right, however today it's absolutely irrelevant as international jewry has successors ready and he's almost dead.

this

not really in the same time
it is not like they replicate instantly

Soros will die soon, it is better for all of humanity to eliminate his whole bloodline starting with his son Alex. Alex Soros is just going to continue the onslaught for the next few decades if he lives that long.

hungarian born, 87 year old jewish billionaire (between 23 to 27 billion dollars) created a hedge fund in the 60s
managed it until 2011, when he returned the outside capital and transformed it in a family office (managing his/his relatives money)
besides this, he has given 12 billion dollars to such causes/organizations has:
black lives matter
femen
refugees-picking NGOs
gypsies
euthanasia
minorities empowerment
freedom of information/media (before wikileaks started leaking hillary's info)
... and basically everything that not white/right-wing/christian/conservative

> $1.50 has been deposited into your ShareBlue account.

Fuck you, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI

thank you

so many errors jesus christ:
*created an hedge
*into a family office
*organizations as:
*that's not

>dark web
you have to be 18 to use this site

Would you place a hit on Sheldon Adelson and Robert Mercer too? If not, you're being hypocritical no matter what your justification.

Tbh, all billionares involved in politics should be gassed

And ronald lauder and abe foxman and thousand more (geo)political players, most of whom aren't even zionist.

You need to go after his sons. Not him. He only has like 4 years left max due to his age. His son's pet project for the UN was the creation of sjws in San Francisco. His son will be in power of Soros money for the next 50 years. If you want to go after the Soros family the son needs to be your target. George will be dead in less than five years from old age.

Robert Mercer funds nationalism, proteting rights such as free speech, and defending western culture. Soros funds terrorism, mass immigration, destruction of the west, taking away rights, and globalism.

Soros isn't the head honcho. He's a scapegoat.

(((They))) control him collectively. We're against a group, not an individual.

He is one of the puppets for Rothschilds but hes still part of the problem.

There's probably a hundred of him ready to take his place.

Here is his famous Nazi Interview:

archive.org/details/Soros20041022

cut off one head and two more take its place

even oldest hydra have finite number of heads

The fact this hasn't yet happened essentially proves the whole darkweb hitman shit false.

not really, but if I were in his place I would probably have on site hitman who would take all those darkweb assignments and turn on people who put them

Clever riff on the tweet about Taylor Swift, friend-o
But seriously we can't let George Soros get the nuclear codes

morally and ethically, yes.

however the law and his congressional pets will protect him.

I'll do it for free

Unethical - unless it was capital punishment.

I would never argue against a hit on him.

isn't it obvious?

No.
Cold, bloody revenge is certainly visceral and satisfying, but justice will not have been served.

evidence, indictment, and imprisonment seems much more based, to accelerate to outright murdering him would only fuel another fire for US to burn in,

It is not enough to knock a world government apparatus, we must bring it to light, dismantle it, and make sure it never ever ever comes back again.

Even better. He already has one foot in the grave and living out the rest of his days knowing his son is dead is exactly what he deserves

Soros:
>funded dissident movements in Apartheid South Africa
>supported Occupy Wall Street via Adbusters
>supported tons of Anti-Bush groups
>supported Obama's re-election
>backed left wing politics in Belarus
>backed current Ukrainian government and Maidan square protests
>supported Kosovo's independence from Serbia
>called on Europe to strengthen sanctions against Russia
>called for Europe to financially bail out Ukraine
>called on Europe to borrow money in order to pay for EU Migrant Crisis
>Soros is backing Hilary Clinton's campaign
>Soros claimed Viktor Orban's strategy for the EU Migrant Crisis is un-European because "borders are the obstacle"
>Soros funded a booklet for helping migrants into the EU
>Soros previously funded FEMEN until they scheduled a protest in Israel
>Soros funded Black Lives Matter
>Soros funds MoveOn.org
>Soros donated to Kaisch to help split the republicans
>Soros is funding anti-Trump protests
>Soros is funding a new civil disobedience movement called DemocracySpring aimed to bring about a new congress
>Soros was convicted of insider trading
>Soros' OSF gave money to defend Lynne Stewart, a lawyer who provided material support to terrorist conspiracy
>Soros' OSF backed the pro-western revolution in Georgia during the early 2000s
>Soros' OSF backed Solidarity Poland which inspired the Arab Springs and helped take Poland out of the Russian sphere of influence
>Soros backs the ACLU (anti LGBT discrimination shit, pro women's rights, pro gay adoption, pro samesex marriage, anti death penalty, anti-minority discrimination, pro abortion/bc, anti prison, anti torture)
>helped cause the SE Asian financial crisis
>supports the Turkish republic of Northern Cyprus
>supports Somaliland
>supports Polisario
>caused Black Wednesday by selling short
>backs the post-election Trump riots/protests
>backing the anti-pipeline shit in Dakota (DAPL)
>pledged 10 million to combat "hate crimes"

His son is already taking over the reigns.

Soros continued:
>backed Arab Spring in Tunisia
>backed Arab Spring in Egypt
>backed attempted revolution in Iran
>backed attempted revolution in Burma
>backed attempted revolution in Kuwait
>backed orange revolution in Ukraine
>backed pink revolution in Kyrgygstan
>backed attempted revolution in Moldova
>backed attempted revolution in Lebanon
>backed attempted revolution in Uzbekistan
>backed NATO interference/overthrow of Slobodan Milošević in Serbia
>was one of the oligarchs involved in the hijack of the privatization program in 1990s in Russia effectively siphoning 100 billion out of Russia into offshore bank accounts
>is now funding Refuse Fascism which is headed by Bill Ayers (founder and leader of radical communist domestic terrorists the Weather Underground)
>just dumped a fuck ton of US assets with Jacob Rothschild probably in effort to trigger financial collapse and profit off chaos
>backed an attempted coup in Yugoslavia
>backed an attempted coup in Slovakia
>backed an attempted coup in Croatia
>backed Barrow in Gambia in a rigged election (proving that destabilizing African nations some more is a-ok in his books)
>put another 100 million into UN Human Rights Watch
>putting 45 million into American Justice Partnership in campaign to revise state constitutions, rewrite judicial recusal rules, abolish democratic judicial elections, impose a judicial selection system that transfers power from the people to a small unelected unaccountable commission comprised of special interest groups such as the state trial lawyers association

Anyone thay believes the hitman service actually works on the dark web should kill themselves.

You want to imprison an 80 year old guy? Why bother? Just whack him and his son. Why else do we spend money on Delta Force Types?

I'd do it pro bono and happily fry. it's for the greater good.

How about the Bilderberg group?

He has kids and it will just martyrize him
poltards as usual too dumb to think of the consequences

its easier to just bankrupt him through populism, he lost loads in the Hillary train. But he'll lose a lot more once the EU falls.

hes already thought of everything. he cant be gotten by an independent org. it'd have to be a full scale military op.

ordering people for money would mainly end in a hit on you. hint: he pay better

Sure. Whatchya got?

he looks like a Jew ascended beyond Jew.
God fucking damn.

>Soros funds equality, protecting rule of law and the right to protest, and defending western culture. Mercer funds domestic terrorism, white supremacy, and destruction of the west, taking away rights for minorities, and Isolationism.

We get it, you don't understand what hypocritical means

Would probably tip it all off. He has offspring so I doubt it would do anything anyway

Why the fuck do they keep removing Soros interviews from youtube? He's adventurous because he's losing right now so he has to take risks. This is annoying, but he's in a position of weakness and he must do something. It's what he says in one interview when explaining reasons behind some Putins moves, but they removed the interview.
>Hit on George Soros
I think he has a large stake in some private military company, plus connections in CIA etc. Good luck with that. It's much better to beat him politically anyway.

pretty much intergalactic demons

Kill his children and their children instead.

When he dies in his deathbed, be will undergo incredible stress and depression due to dying childless.

This Dane knows what's up. If you want to truly kill someone, deprive him his genetic legacy. Remove his genes from the world, this is how one suffers the most

Also, don't waste time trying to find some hitman. They're conmen at best and alphabet agents looking to entrap you at worst. Just do it yourself. Invoke your inner Breivik. No amount of private security can save them if you really try.