Why is Trump so hated?

Everyone in the US and the world (outside of Israel/Russia) hate him. Why is he so unpopular? People didn't vote for Trump, they voted against Hillary.

Media

>Media

The media of the entire planet is against him?

If you're talking about mainstream media, yes.

I don't think alternative media likes him either, especially after this Afghanistan thing. That's pretty much a neocon thing.

They're overplaying it if you ask me. A true neocon would have sent troops to Syria and/or Ukraine.

I don't really watch/read MSM as an adult. I still hate the fucker. I disliked him ever since I first saw him on TV in the 90s when I was a kid.

He is just an unpleasant character with an unpleasant attitude as far as I'm concerned.

His politics are also retarded to me. He is basically the epitome of the intellectual drain of the conservative point of view (which is an otherwise valid perspective on the world imo).

It is very unfortunate how US politics have developed over the past 30 years.

>A true neocon would have sent troops to Syria and/or Ukraine.

user I have some bad news for you...

Got anything in English, Recep?

>The media of the entire planet is against him?

Yes, all twelve jews hate him.

>Reddit spacing
>Reddit flag

>Got anything in English, Recep?

US military based in Syria as revealed by Turkish state run news paper, payback for funding the Kurds

YPG - "US will begin decades long occupation of Syria"

why tf you think fucking Israel and Russia like him? come on man think for a second.

>as revealed by Turkish state run news paper

With a clean cut like that the head lives for about 12 seconds.
Imagine how absolutely terrifying those 12 seconds would be.

They were already there with Obama.

Yeah... my point being that Israel/Russia do NOT HAVE AMERICAN'S INTERESTS AT HEART

i don't honestly believe it, desu senpai baka

The real question is, who gives a fuck what other countries (or coloreds and race traitors in this one) think?

This (((poll))) is inaccurate, safe assumption.

He gets trashed in the national broadcaster over here too. I can only imagine it's even worse on the BBC. The MSM is trash.

Aren't these distributions normal?

A majority of the total voters picked Hillary, but trump won because of the electoral college

All these retards pretending these polls are (((le fake))) prove how stupid and deluded trumpfags are