So we've been memeing the shit out of Catalonia and Spain (at least more than le pen and wilders)...

So we've been memeing the shit out of Catalonia and Spain (at least more than le pen and wilders). After Catalonia gets independence? Who should we support next? Here's my list and we'll narrow it down to one
>Basque Country
>Galicia
>Sicily
>Campania
>Occitania
>Brittany
>Normandy
>Bavaria
>Cornwall
>Sardinia
>Corsica

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_France#Statistics
elconfidencial.com/espana/cataluna/2016-10-11/cataluna-consul-honorario-israel-puigdemont-margallo_1273305/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cornwall
Those mentally ill tards aren't getting Jack shit in the next five hundred years.

I say we meme east germany back into being as a vast new camp to store the Aryan ahead of the aryandied

Spain would be much better if Catalonia fucked off, tbqh

Ok so Cornwall is off the list
East Germany sounds ok. Any East German anons know if this would work out

>used wrong flag for Galicia

I'd rather get rid of AndalucĂ­a if I had the choice.

What's so bad about the andalus? You hate flamenco that much?

Righteous basques are next obviously

Scotland
Scotland
Scotland
Scotland
Scotland
and
Scotland

Scots didn't want it and don't want another referendum

All independentist galician movements are commies

>Catalan independence

No. Catalonia is hopelessly cucked and needs proper Spanish oversight. Otherwise they'll open the floodgates to rapefugees with absolutely no one to hold them back or check their stupidity.

This right here is the only problem I have with catalonian independence. For a lot of them it's not about nationalism but based on spiting the government and the spaniards (although it is understandable considering paco culture)

They're not sweepers. They're not that stupid

*Swedes

>Falling for the commie meme
The only reason catalonia is viewed as commie is because Barcelona is in it, and big cities are infinitely cucked everywhere in europe nowadays, Madrid is the same. That is not a valid reason to abandon nationalism, it's only the /juanpol/ justification since you can't outright say you are against nationalist movements here

I can't wait for
>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

They're not even independent yet and they're already worse shitposters than leafs and toothpasteniggers

I like the idea of independent leftist containement like Catalonia, Scotland and California. Their exit will uncuck the rest of the country electorally.

Maybe we can get behind that and an independent New England. No more cuckery in America

>Normandy
Leave us alone please, we already have to deal with sandniggers and inbred low normans

You could get rid of them if you became independent and could do whatever the fuck you wanted

Don't even try, any independence movement in france is doomed, the frenchcucks are very good at supressing them. While basques have easily mantained their culture in the "spanish" part of Euskal Herria basque nationalism in southern france is almost dead. At least pacos being dumb has a positive side

>US becomes 40% white with the stroke of a pen

Great idea, suburban/rural retard

France isn't completely dead.
Alsatian is still the 2nd most spoken language in France, while Occitan is the 4th
Besides, Hebrew was dead for thousands of years but the Israelis brought it back
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_France#Statistics

Meme a United Ireland

We'll think about it

Brittany and Normandy had been integrating for 600 years, they aren't Amy different now

In the western parts of Brittany they speak bretons till. The northern arts of Normandy has one Norman speakers left

>after catalonia gets independence
Our king will snap the very first moment they do something as an "independent" state and he will repeat the story of 1934 all over again: roll the tanks around the streets to remind commies their place and silence them for another century until the next separatist wave.
That if

lol no.
Puigdemont has (((their))) support. He has even gone public about it, search the newspapers. Its pretty much the only group that supports them but its the hell of a group. So they have intel, will have the support of the (((media))), and maybe even weapons.

I don't think so. The only ones who support catalonian separatism are separatist parties (who would have thought that huh.) and, surprise surprise, Podemos, the party that supports all kinds of separatism, even the Leonese one, being nothing but four stoners and a dyke..., the rest of parties don't support such movement and our king for sure will not allow that people from inside will seize his clay, even more illegally. He will not give a single fuck about what people from outside tell him, I'm sure of it.
The media also rejects the movement except a big bunch of catalonian TV channels and La Secta, you know, PodemitaTV wearing green instead of Purple.
And finally, international relationships, if it's not about trade people don't give a single fuck about them. The EU gave them the middle finger. Today this morning a representative went to Finnland to talk about opening an "embassy" there and they told them that no office from the finn goverment will attend them. They have kikes in their side, but not that many.

Here, I'll spoonfeed you:
elconfidencial.com/espana/cataluna/2016-10-11/cataluna-consul-honorario-israel-puigdemont-margallo_1273305/

Did you really thought they are so stupid as to attempt independence and risk going to jail/be fined without the support of a big player?

Thanks for the info and the spoon, adding it to my collection.
I swear to God these fucking marranos deserve the stake like if it was the good old days of the Holy Inquisition, I knew that there were kikes behind this but I did not expect a fully support of (((Isr*el))), you just can't give your back to them any second. I'm still optimistic about this whole situation, but still, thanks for the info, the only thing I can do for now is watch and see what happens.
I don't think that the turbocommies that composes the 80% of the separatist movement would like to do any kind of international trades with military equipment or weapons, if they got assblasted in the parade in Barcelona a few days ago because Spain's weapons trade, I don't think that they would like that the Generalitat did the same, but we all know how complex and contradictory is the leftist's mind.
I would be so fucking happy if Israel 'sanctions' us and cut our trades with them. That would mean less jewish strings touching our land.
For now, let's sit and watch the fire.