Alright. Listen up niggers. It's 5:30, and you know what that fucking means. So, here's the plan:

Alright. Listen up niggers. It's 5:30, and you know what that fucking means. So, here's the plan:
>at 6:00 PM EST, BuzzFeedVideo should post something new.
>at that time, the user with the account @ImaniJackson25 will post their story of "terrible sexual harassment in the workplace."
>Other twitters will begin reposting and following ImaniJackson25
(Make sure you all have twitters. Try to share this with some famous people who hate BuzzFeed. That should get shit cooking.)
>At around 7:00 PM, the comments of the new video, and the comments of articles on the News Site, will be spammed by you all, demanding to know what the fuck is going on with the sexual harassment.
>Dislike all other comments to get the message out. Link to the twitter account if you have to.
>Spam twitter, their articles, YouTube. Spam whatever you have to to get the message out.
>remember, use #_banbuzzfeed

There are only a couple of hitches in the plan.
>How many of you have twitter accounts? Doesn't matter whether they're fake or real, they just need to look like a person who would support a feminist victim.

I also saw a couple of Anons were going to hack buzzfeed. Do it, but schedule it to happen at exactly 9 PM EST. Therefore, the buzzfeed staff won't be able to retaliate, and we can kick them while they're down.

Any questions, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ImaniJackson25
youtube.com/watch?v=uvPMuiZ9Y5Y
twitter.com/Chanel_DatBoo/status/903019990013566976
twitter.com/Dirtridersimon/status/903022376119611393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump this

bump

bump

bumb

Bump it

bump

bump

Bump

bump this shit

ready

bumping

bumb

bump

Bump and following

Bump

>explain the sexual harassment buzzfeed

>can you be more specific

>CONFESS BIGOT

>ALRIGHT WE ADMIT EVERYTHING

fucking oldest trick in the book and it could work given you're not dealing with the brightest company and by the time they figure it out they've already perjured themselves

I'm reporting in, let's do this boys

bump

twitter.com/ImaniJackson25

red leader, standing by

bump get to work boys

I'll keep an eye out. Bump

bump

Bamp

Grey Leader, standing by

IMMA FIRIN MUH TWEETURS
tactical bamp!

Bump

don't you think they'll google the twitter handle to see what the fuck is going on and then find this post? it's not as if Sup Forums's a super secret deep web kool kid's klub. they post an article about us daily and they'll see this post among the top results, so even before clicking they'll know exactly what happened

black leader
roger dodger

Bump

B U M P

Be ready to burn any bot or account

No Twitter, but bumper bumps.

rek them bump

not sure if i have faith in this...

lol then a bunch of legitimate news organizations have to put Sup Forums screencaps on their front page
this means more normies coming here
which means more normies getting redpilled
Sup Forums literally can't lose

Your point is? You're not stopping us

so we actually gonna do shit

because if so remember,

#_banbuzzfeed

Indeed

Sup Forums only spreads the truth, it will never lose

youtube.com/watch?v=uvPMuiZ9Y5Y
New video
MISSILES INBOUND

so double check sources before posting something obviously fake as news, I see this all the time and it makes Sup Forums in general look bad

Buzzfedd live and dies by the eyes watching them, yea lets increase their trafic good idea

dislike and report videos
DEMAND that BuzzFeed answer the damning allegations of SEXUAL ABUSE from all the BRAVE gender nonconforming women of color blowing the whistle

We wouldn't want that would we?

upboat

brap

Bump

Can't contribute, but how long until some lurking faggot "discovers secret alt-rite Neo-Nazi plot to hack and discredit beacon of journalism Buzzfeed"

Bump

Thnx, we can't be stopped

>have any questions?

Are you basically false flagging Buzzfeed and accusing them of sexual harassment?

inb4 buzzfeed larping to write story about how they weaponized autism

Is it catching on?
>twitter.com/Chanel_DatBoo/status/903019990013566976

Your one in a million shit would be for them to pull the "we think this is -insert ex employee here- and they are under a non-disclosure agreement so they shouldn't be able to talk about this"

Basically fuck themselves over somehow by trying to cover their ass of real allegations spurred by false ones.

This is a valid point and is a reason that OP should delete his post after he sees it falling to the bottom of the page or reaching the bump limit.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK TWITTER

Bump

So do we wait now or what? The account has stopped posting

It's very important that, when a woman tells you something, you listen and believe.

BuzzFeed doesn't want a Meme war

Bump

>then a bunch of legitimate news organizations have to put Sup Forums screencaps on their front page

include me on the front page senpai

Make a new account. I have one with 500 followers so here goes nothing

The fuck does it matter if they don't WANT a war?Of course they don't

bump, discord? more follower = higher chance of tweet being shown, we need to do follow for follow

Bumping

neil bomkopf

bump

Bump inbound

This is fun. I miss doing this kinda shit.

SAGE

Bump

OP here, everyone who has a twiiter account, retweet this and other posts, bump it senpai twitter.com/Dirtridersimon/status/903022376119611393