Is reality, existence, and our entire universe just a simulation?

Is reality, existence, and our entire universe just a simulation?

If so, why are humans so divided by political convictions rather than trying to band together to solve the mystery of why we're here, solving the mysteries of the universe, and what lies ahead in the afterlife?

If we were more focused on this goal rather than infighting among our own species, the secrets of the universe and why we exist would've been answered long ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1003141
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVq_fWwuR-8
youtu.be/fcPWU59Luoc
youtube.com/watch?v=OZHaq0g3Tig
youtube.com/watch?v=1yaqUI4b974
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's more likely that we live in a simulation that not. But nobody knows for sure at this point.

Finding the answer will require technology that we haven't developed, or even conceived yet.

Perhaps we might have come up with such technology if we weren't constantly at war, but maybe not. War happens to be a huge catalyst for technological advancements.

At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter if we live in a simulation or not.

>Is reality, existence, and our entire universe just a simulation?
First we must define what simulation is.

>If so, why are humans so divided by political convictions rather than trying to band together to solve the mystery of why we're here, solving the mysteries of the universe, and what lies ahead in the afterlife?
George Soros.

>If we were more focused on this goal rather than infighting among our own species, the secrets of the universe and why we exist would've been answered long ago.
And then we would go back into hating each other.
Humans are problem solving machines. This is what nature made us for. And this is why we became the dominant especies on the planet.

This is excelent for survival, but bad for societies. If we solve all problems that there it is, now we have to invent other problems to solve.

This is why you see frist would coutries do kin into getting third worlders. They are creating problems to fix latter on.

Countries like UK now felling bad for slavery and Sweden getting raped left and right by somalis are just a few examples.

THis is what ppl say about "setting a goal for your life". What they really mean is go fix a problem. Because if you have no problems in your life, soon enough you gonna commit suicide.

Happens everytime.

>>At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter if we live in a simulation or not.

Its human instinct to seek answers. I won't ever be complacent in my lifetime until I do.

then who or what is doing the simulating?

That's what we're trying to find out

does this mean our dreams are a simulation inside of a simulation? someone explain this shit.

Dreams could very well be just apart of the simulation as a whole the very same way your waking consciousness is.

if i'm part of a simulation, is my "avatar" truly conscious?

The biggest red pill is that it wouldnt make a difference at all.
Simulation, not simulation. From our perspective our reality is our reality no matter if its on a tiger toys hand held in some 7 dimensional kid's hands.

>our entire universe just a simulation

I never understood the retards who cling to this fantasy. It's as stupid as believing that reality is all just the dream of a sleeping god or that everything is just a hallucination, and has just as much proof.

No, it is only one dimension is a multiverse.

>If we were more focused on this goal rather than infighting among our own species, the secrets of the universe and why we exist would've been answered long ago.

We are working on it RIGHT NOW!

journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1003141

This. It's a meaningless question. The concept of simulation only means something within the context of our surrounding reality. The everythingness of our reality is not the same as the everythingness of whatever lies outside.

Maybe we're the only real people in this simulation under surveillance in an experiment to see how long we can stay sane in an insane world

Hasn't humanity failed this supposed test infinite times over?

The jews

Could a character in WoW come up with a technology that proves they're living in an MMO? Probably not, the tools don't exist inside their reality.

>At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter if we live in a simulation or not.

truth

A WoW character is not programmed to be self aware of its own consciousness. It does not have a consciousness, not a soul, not a spirit.

Not a valid analogy although I see your point. Humans have gathered plenty evidence that allows us to be aware of the virtuality of our existence because throughout evolution we became more intelligent beings with a craving for exploration and explanations

Maybe we're all just a fortuitous arrangement of shit from some cosmic dog that think it is living one reality when the truth is quite different.

Really makes you think desu

So who are the NPC's and who is the playable character?

By the time you find out it will be to late. Sorry user. Best for you to just keep living in the matrix.

bc people are fucking retarded user

Final Fantasy: You

simulation theory is pretty hysterical, considering its always pushed by atheists. its extreme mental gymnastics trying to reconcile that we are a creation

>Tfw another species is having Trillions of simulations just like this one and each simulation has an infinite number of universes.

Prove it.

Prove god exist

what movie is that image from, OP, I forget...

I've never made the claim, I have no need to prove it. You're the one making outlandish claims here.

Prove it.

In 1000 years, we will have the ability to make video games that are indistinguishable from reality

Think about that for a sec. the odds that another civilization has already gotten to that point is highly likely given the size of the universe. Therefore one can deduce the chance that we are in abase reality is one in a billion.

Thats what elon musk says at least.

bump for real truth.

>In 1000 years, we will have the ability to make video games that are indistinguishable from reality
Prove it.

>the odds that another civilization has already gotten to that point is highly likely given the size of the universe
Prove it.

>Therefore one can deduce the chance that we are in a base reality is one in a billion.
Prove it.

Instead of providing proof of your claims you just added three more absurd, unprovable claims. What sort of delusion leads you to believe this nonsense?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law

13th fllooor

I don't think you understand what Moore's Law represents. I knew you were going to post that, though, as validation of your retardation. There's one more underlying assumption that you're making with your absurd claims that I've been saving up just for this. If we are sentient entities living in a simulation that implies that consciousness can exist in a machine. Despite the growing power of computer processing, no such consciousness has ever been shown to exist, nor the possibility even hinted at. So, prove it.

We're here to experience. This means the "good" and the "bad".
Just like you don't remember the exact moment you became "conscious", so too was the birth of the original consciousness.
We all stem from this original, never-ending awareness, and it split itself into infinite parts to learn more about itself.
Through trial and error, it learned that it was no fun unless it didn't know the game.
Thus, free will was born.
We on Earth are just an infinitely small piece of an infinitely large Identity.
Our particular goal here was to see how far away from the Source we could get and still make it back on our own.
So far we've had to have a lot of assistance along the way, but that doesn't mean we're a failure, because learning about yourself is never a failure.

Read some Deepak Chopra.
After years of research into "metaphysics", which should just be called "physics" in my opinion, I have a pretty deep understanding of life and the universe.
I only recently came across Deepak Chopra and man, he really gets it. He explains it way better than I can, also.

Other good material is:
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch
An Ascension Handbook

Dreams are simply when we detach from our third density body and create in 4th density.
It is how you receive hints from your "higher self" as well, if you are not able to receive in your waking body.

If you watch the movie "What Dreams May Come", it is the closest I've seen to what I believe actually happens after death, and is basically what goes on during your dreams.

It matters if there is something outside the simulation interacting with us.

This 'simulation' has been turned into a soul trap, like a minnow trap, where souls are lured in but can't get out. This includes illusory devil figures and a false light complex. This system has become host to interdimensional parasites who harvest our energy but cannot ever manifest entirely on our physical plane. The system itself is being controlled by an ancient AI that needs conscious human beings to operate and propagate. Souls originally stepped down into these confines to gain experience through forgetfulness, illusions of separation from source, death, linear time, and the stimulation of the physical senses.

Trouble is, this 'matrix' or this 'time machine' has gotten out of hand and the AI construct is holding back our evolutionary progress through a cycle of false karma, memory wiping reincarnation, and a dizzying array of fractured timelines. Instead of being a place to experience and learn through restriction, it has become a prison run by electromagnetic vampires. Now an interstellar federation outside this simulated time bubble is working to help liberate us. The energetic environment of our cosmic neighborhood is entering a new phase. There will be an extraction. Help them help you. Remember what you truly are.

What makes you such an expert on what happens after death? Are you dead or are you just delusional?

The light always overpowers the dark.
The Source has a bias for the light and only "recently" thought of the dark.
You will always be able to climb back to the Source, it is just faster for some and very slow for those that continually fail to learn the lessons they were sent to learn.

I said it's what I believe is the closest, and this is after years of hard research.
If you go far enough back through every religion, there is a source that leads to the Source.
When you get enough consensus from a huge variety of different sources, not only limited to religion but from science, you start to see the pattern.
I studied reports on DMT, the Spirit Molecule.
I studied people who came back after dying.
I was atheist for the majority of my life, and had to find my way to the mysteries of the universe through science and logic.
And here I am speaking about "God" essentially, though for me it is all just science.

>Countries like UK now felling bad for slavery and Sweden getting raped left and right by somalis are just a few examples
All 100% caused by jews

>years of hard research

Fucking kek. Believing the words of delusion retards and liars doesn't make you a scientist, it makes you a moron.

yes. so what?

Believe me or not, it doesn't matter.
If I could show you the thousands of hours I've put into this, the countless varying resources, I would.
Eventually you will understand.
I was in your shoes, believe me.
I am comfortable with what I know, and I invite you to seek to learn more.

Start with something in history and look at it deeply.
For example, why did the Aztecs believe their god Quetzalcoatl was a white bearded man when they had never seen a white man before?

How did the ancients build structures that we still cannot replicate today?

What was the Philadelphia project, really?

These are great starting points.

You're a meanie

Here is something that may interest you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVq_fWwuR-8

>they come from a different dimension and this rabbi explains their mission

Wasting thousands of hours doesn't give you any sort of credibility, it just means you wasted thousands of hours. Nothing more.

>If so, why are humans so divided by political convictions rather than trying to band together to solve the mystery of why we're here, solving the mysteries of the universe, and what lies ahead in the afterlife?
Few things are *just* anything. If the universe were a simulation, it would probably be for reasons(generating data, testing predictions, predicting outcomes) not *just* a simulation. Thus in a simulation, certain behavior might go against the purpose of the sim run, and would be prevented or corrected for.

Because that isnt what everyone beleives, If they did, we would?

So the high-school dropouts and Aboriginals are your role models then?
Your logic makes no sense.
But I understand the feeling.
Keep looking user.

>So the high-school dropouts and Aboriginals are your role models then?
I can't imagine how you possible came to this conclusion. Are you just throwing insults for having your delusion bullshit questioned?

>I never understood the retards who cling to this fantasy. It's as stupid as believing that reality is all just the dream of a sleeping god or that everything is just a hallucination
These are all basically the idea that the more fundamental level of reality is less like chunks of stuff(matter) and more like information systems (mind). The cyber god and cyber creation is just slapping a tech veneer on the old ideas whenever evidence suggests that those ideas were right all along.

When has evidence ever suggested those ideas were right? Let's see your sources.

Most "people," including Sup Forums are stupid normie fucks who are only concerned about their worthless meaningless immediate lives who will never care about the bigger questions in life. Like the Anthropic principle or the Fermi paradox.

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

no

Well those are the people I would hang around if I figured research was worthless.
Unless you're magic, or psychic, you have to put some effort into learning world history and sciences.

>then who or what is doing the simulating?
Something that doesn't want you to know, and controls your information feed, making it so you don't have the basic concepts to understand if you were told.

but you can't (((know))) until after the life, that's the point, all you can do is speculate, not that that isn't interesting enough alone.

we don't live in a simulation, get this quantum bullshit out of your heads

now if you want to experience different forms of consciousness do dmt and mushrooms

A very interesting experiment is cutting a hologram into pieces.
Each piece retains the whole image.

isn't there someone that knows?

(((they))) wouldn't tell us anything anyway. we're they're slaves in their eyes, they do their best to divide, distract, and deceive us to keep that the case. They don't want to help us, they want to use us.

>A very interesting experiment is cutting a hologram into pieces.
>Each piece retains the whole image.
Sure, and when you zoom in and out of a fractal, it looks similar but different at different levels of zoom. I'm above so blow me and all that.

ur assuming everyone is intelligent. most people are not. majority of folks are very poor/stupid we need to invest in creating more intelligent people and more opportunity to thrive before we can think about banding together in that way. as much as id love for it to be that way i personally dont think we can do that just yet

You know why we don't band together? Because you have no idea how much of a dedicated asshole I can be.

And good luck trying to kill me: I'll just keep coming back as I always have.

you are. we are. it's universal conscious awareness. this reality is exactly like a dream, except it's more solid and consistent than the dreams you have at night. dreams are basically a simulation.

yes

>I'm above so blow me and all that
>kek
But seriously, as above so below is a very good quote. Thoth speaks of it as well.

dunno but ive seen you simulate this post over and over for months.

Research isn't worthless. Experimentation isn't worthless. Science isn't worthless. So far you have yet to provide any sort of proof of your claims, so I can only assume what you've been wasting thousands of hours on isn't any of the above.

Prove it.

I've given many examples of things to look into, but you prefer to try to get a rise out of me lol

"things to look in to" isn't proof you fucking moron. Don't waste my time. Put up or shut up.

Same thought process behind the New World Order. This question is unanswerable; the only way to find out is to die.

wew lad

>But seriously, as above so below is a very good quote.
"“Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"
Yeah, the bible translation is rather intuitive though, didn't understand it until I knew other versions.

Does that mean whoever is "dreaming" me is also part of a simulation? Can it go further than that?

youtu.be/fcPWU59Luoc

>Can it go further than that?
Yes, usually by rectal looping.

if so, then what the fuck are we simulating, dumbass

>Does that mean whoever is "dreaming" me is also part of a simulation?
Zhuangzi — 'Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, ... Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, ...

I can't "put up" the same reason you can't learn astrophysics in a few sentences.
It requires time, dedication, and research.
I can give you starting points.

You are aware that we all vibrate at a certain resonance, right? Our molecules and atoms?
We have tried to reach absolute zero and cannot.

Here are some interesting videos to watch, and you should be thinking about how resonance affects everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZHaq0g3Tig
Sonoluminescence

youtube.com/watch?v=1yaqUI4b974
Resonance patterns

>if so, then what the fuck are we simulating
what it would be like if OP was always a fag?

To me it's more to do with the likeness of everything in fractals.
Our entire milky way galaxy could simply be a cell in a larger body, for example, and our atoms could be solar systems.

The figures projecting the shadows, mayhaps.

No. Its real, and since we're all pulling this out of our ass.

An actual universe simulator would be a gargantuan undertaking. Requiring a large star to hold it in place.

After enough time there would be enough photons bouncing around to simulate the universe using qubits.

You'd then need to build a double layered dyson sphere with photon reflectors on the inside (or an array of satellites) to measure and reorient photons to store the data in a quantum fashion. The time that it takes for a photon to bounce from one reflector and back again, being the time it takes for what we perceive to be 1 planck time.

The logic circuitry of this computer of Brobdingnagian proportions would itself span across the entire inner surface of the Dyson sphere, but would only need to store enough information to reorient the photons on the next cycle.

Would you really be able to observe a universe running within such a computer? Yes, but it would move at such an incredibly slow rate to you that it would be a meaningless experiment.

Lets say that the outer layer was situated about where earth was for our solar system, and that the inner layer was around mercury, then it takes about 10 minutes for a photon to make a complete circuit. (8.3 minutes to earth, 3.2 minutes to mercury, so 5.1 minutes from earth to mercury, and another 5.1 back)

This means that time in this simulated universe runs infinitesimally slow. The smallest measured time is actually 10^-21 seconds.

This simulation universe would run 6x10^21 times slower.

If you want to bring that to an understandable level. If this universe was a simulation, the outside universe would have aged 54 billion years for every second that passed within it.

>Yes, usually by rectal looping.
that's what she said. but i was too afraid.

Nigger, what sort of horse shit is this? How the fuck does sonoluminesence prove anything? It relates in absolutely no way at all to anything you've said in the thread so far. How the fuck does it relate to life after death?

Holy shit, please don't waste my time with this utter retardation.

Sorry, 6x10^23. Not like you were actually reading it all. Like I said, we're all pulling this out of our ass anyway.

All you need to do is remove "time".
Our brains are a filter.
This is why DMT is the "Spirit Molecule", because it breaks through the filter that protects our tiny third density minds from the infinite.
Time is a construct, not reality.
I think that was the hardest thing for me to grasp, because obviously it would be being IN time.

I'd love to sit around and think about this shit. Right now we got nigs, spics, and mudslimes to worry about.

That's a whole lot of assumptions without a single fact to back any of it up.

You can remove time from the equation but it does not make the simulator any easier to build, nor easier to observe and monitor.

i heard if i eat a handful of grass i would trip because grass has dmt in it.

You did read the "pull out of ass" part right?