Spent years shitposting about arabs and Muslims on Sup Forums

>spent years shitposting about arabs and Muslims on Sup Forums
>last Friday met a cute Iranian girl
>she asked me on a date and we went to dinner and and a movie
>one of the best people I've ever met, conservative, feminine and hardworking
>got a kiss by the end of the night
>in that moment all of my kebab shitposting flashed back at me and I felt immense guilt

So this is my last post on Sup Forums forever after coming here daily for well over 2 years. I realize I was wrong and I finally have a chance at happiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Women highly attractive and sought after /
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Muslim attractive and sought after/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Muslimahs/page/3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congrats bro.
still... be aware of others.

Persian Iranians aren't the same as the arab muds.

>tfw 9/10 Egyptian saracen woman wants to destabilize my Holy faith by fornicating with her.

What do Templar bros?

Iran girls are good and blind racism is bad

>also
See you tomorrow

So you met one of these. Congratulations.
It still doesn't change what 90% of muslims believe or how they behave.

Iranians are LITERALLY aryan unlike arab sandniggers, I thought people on this board were smart enough to know that.

By Iranian you mean persian though right? Kurds are subhuman scum as with most other ethnic minorities in Iran.

>Putting pussy that high up on a pedestal
>Iranian = Arab
>Falling for the Taqqiya meme
See you tomorrow, goy

Iranians and Arabs are different you stupid fuck your fault for being ignorant not ours

enjoy getting "honor knifed" buy her brother, cousin, father, mother, uncle, aunt, grandfather, grandmother or whoever...

that's pretty sweet, but seriously we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

>I realize I was wrong and I finally have a chance at happiness.

Iranian women are hyper-controlling if you marry them. In their culture, women control everything in a marriage.

Iranians aren't kebabs you idiot.

>Leaf sells his soul for a sniff at a shitskin's fanny

So? One of my best mates is "Muslim"

That doesn't change the fact that Islam is a fucking death cult. If she went on a date with you and kissed you and you aren't Muslims, then she isn't really Muslim or she's about to get killed by her family and will accept it willingly

>What do Templar bros?
Crusaders get their sins pardonned brother.

Google search says it's "Iran fashion". It's staged and not representative of reality. The girl in tights would be killed, and I can say this because Iranian law currently allows men to remove kohl (eyeliner) with a razor blade, never mind flaunting her body before the grey beard who already allow pedophila and bestaility (see "Ayaytollah Khomeni's "Little Green Book", 1979). .

>Iranian
>Arab
Kys
>Muslim (aka Sunni 90% of all Muslims)
>Shia (schismatics that deserve death)
Kys

Good piss off pol you retard

Post pics of her pls

Ffs, Persians aren't arabs

you are a weak pathetic fool..
And no, that is not how life works ;)

Iranians are from Aryan descent, they are Persian not shitkins

Persians are not Arabs you stupid fuck.

>Iranian
Persians are not at all comparable to the average sandnigger.

i would never lower myself to asking out a male

You make this thread all the time.

pasta. if this was real you would STILL shitpost after meeting her. shit my wife is a dindu and I still am larping about kikes and natsoc.

Similar boat to OP, I have an amazing Chaldean Catholic church attending qt pie that's red pilled about Hillary. She speaks english and aramaic. I remember the flashbacks I've had of this place too when she starts talking about her family. I'm not going to say not all middle easterners, but only some can get a pass. The truth set me free, but I'm going to be gay here and say I did lose a lot of hatred towards middle easterners except for the ones in Europoors.

As with any race, not all of them are bad. You only see the shitty side of things.

this

OP you're a fucking mong and you learned nothing here.

70% of Iranians are good people, the other 30% are typical brown scum.

Comes down to where they are. Are they actualy in Iran? If so, its probably a place owned by whomever they are married to. SOme private compound, who work for the government. Or most likely, some other country.

Iranians are olive slavs and Celts that were islamicified I am not even joking.

Way to accidently hedge his bets

If she screams allah akbar during sex you're over

>He thinks he can leave

no nigger, muzzie or whatever else is a greater enemy than (((them))), keep that at the forefront of your mind

Iranians are shias, not like the other muslims

>conservative
>kiss by the end of the night
slut.

>that flag

also
>1 post by this ID
shill thread.

>1 post by this ID

Depends which ones. Sure, traitors are worse enemies than foreigners but not all Jews are traitors and some Muslims are more dangerous than your average Jew.

conquer her holy temple
GOD WILLS IT

>Can literally have his politics and beliefs unearthed because a woman kissed him

Weak

>not like the other muslims

u trolling bro?

>Iranians are completely different from Arabs

This is the worst meme. WE WUZ KANGZ tier. The original Persians haven't existed for centuries

go date a recent somali migrant too.

Iranians are from the minority sect, the Shiite is I recall well, they are cool, closest to Caucasians, I would go for it but I would want to meet the family first (And keep shitposting on Sup Forums to vent off)

NO CONVERSION! DEUS VULT! They breed our women, we breed theirs, I hope she's hot for you

>Canadian
>thread being bumped
Sheesh. Sage

no its not.

t. been to iran.

Fashion is, whatever you see on european streets and slap on that hijab which doesnt hide the face.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Minority Muslims are the best because they can only secure their existence if they kill off mainstream muzzies. That's why I support Assad even if the majority Sunni Muslim population of Syria might consider him an apostate. In the end we'll have a net gain of dead mudslimes which is what we all need.
Oh wait...
>flag

Well if you gonna sage it, I'll bump it.

Gotta even this shit.

>56%
>Thinks his opinion is somehow relevant

>I

cool beans, fuck your country fuck your people fuck em all because of your novelty pussy am i rite fellow based pedes?

Hahaha nice larp, go back to your wank sock faggot

nice try. There is only one instant for a ceasefire with muds not living in western countries, and that is killing the goolag. OP is not just a traitor to his people, he is also a traitor to the Iranians by legitimizing a family of cowards. Shame on you, shame on your chiksa, you are the puppets of liberal jews

>kissing on the first date
>fucking her encore you meet her family
Enjoy your roastie whore cuck faggot

>t. dog fucker

Before*

>muh dick
Obviously futile D&C attempt.

This canadianposter might well be the same Canadian shit poster who has created dozens and dozens of threads trying to shill Muslim women.

Check the archive
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Women highly attractive and sought after /

And also:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Muslim attractive and sought after/

And more here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Muslimahs/page/3/

What's your hair and eye color? If you're throwing away pale hair and eye genes on someone with black hair and eyes, reconsider, Aryan she may be. But if you yourself are a tanned Canadian, then whatever.

Nice job, hope you don't end up here again

faggot

she is a gold digger, bro

Come again? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States

Same boat lad - At least we didn't elect a nigger for PM/President... Twice...

>abandons political position because a woman kissed him
Pretty pathetic desu

Persians aren't arab you dipshit

((( 1 post by ID )))
>((( 1 post by ID )))
((( 1 post by ID )))
>((( 1 post by ID )))
((( 1 post by ID )))
>((( 1 post by ID )))
((( 1 post by ID )))
>((( 1 post by ID )))
((( 1 post by ID )))
>((( 1 post by ID )))

Now you know why Individualism > Collectivism.

Groups that trend a certain way can still be fought when they reveal their evil but good hearted people can come together in peaceful voluntary ways that really makes civilization civilized.

Unless you are trolling. Read this.

Persians > Arabs. Same reason we support Assad in Syrian General. I am not saying they are 14-word wheat field tier. But they are on the same level as Conservative Jappanese.

We get caught up in our own awesomeness sometimes and forget that some non-whites are not full on niggers.

> Pro-Western Persians
> Gurkas
> Sikhs
> that one redpilled Israeli Sup Forumsack that shreds leftists
> All of Finland
> that African dude from Camaroon that used to post here
> Icelandish people
> Pro-American South Sudanese anti-muslim soldiers

I am not saying "le honorary" but they at least earn a look in the other direction when Rope-day comes.

DAE le Sup Forums are just virgins xD

>Iranians are Aryan Persians
>Asian women are best waifu
>Kek look at how white women are ruined
>I can't get a job, Sup Forums, any suggestions?
>Traps are not gay

Some of the shit on here makes Schmuel very happy indeed

Lol this fella can see through it

Iranians are based. Sunnis are the ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda. Meanwhile, Iranians are sending rockets into space an winning mathematical Olympics.

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE HOLY TEMPLE

Canadian dilemma: If I cook my dog for dinner, how can I take my girlfriend out for a date?

that looks almost as bad as circumcision.

Well no, not really close, but it still looks bad. Not circumcision bad, but still.

You wouldn't happen to have undergone it?

Persians aren't Arabs you daft leaf cunt

And supporting Hamas and killing Lebanese prime ministers and living in a theocracy but yeah so based Shias love Shias much Shia they're not even Muslim really they're more like Mormons I love them

(((1 post by this ID)))

Enjoy your low-IQ kids i guess.

I too became infatuated with a Persian girl, but she was pretty enough that she had a massive ego and before long the roastie whore tendencies showed themselves. They're no different if they've been in the West for any amount of time.

this

She'll be Shia too, years shitposting and still haven't learned the difference.
>one kiss

you don't sound like you've been paying a lot of attention.

>muh assad
>muh based persians

Fuck off sandnigger.

The most educated people in the Netherlands are Iranian people with something like 70% having a university degree. That's 20/30% higher than the white Dutch population. The lowest educated people in the Netherlands however, are the Somali's.

See you tomorrow fag.

She's going to break your fucking heart user.

She'll get into an arranged marriage or her parents will prevent you from seeing her because you're not a muslim.

If you have sex with her her family will put a hit on you.

They also cheat and lie their teeth off. They're shallow as shit too.

Trust me user, it's not worth it.

These emotional faggots are talking about dating sand niggers meanwhile I'm sitting here like

1 post from this ID. Those shills are getting pretty fucking clever these days

can't wait till your mixed kids become radicalized second generation jihadists because they were mixed heritage and had to overcompensate to show they are the real deal and not some half breed mongrel

Cucked by one kiss. The thirst is real.

Stand up and be a man for fucks sake. It was embarrassing just reading that.

Faggot you better christianize that girl.
Convert or kill.

If you covert you won't have to deal with her shit skin family.

Helen of Troy was Persian.

Ya but then she'll be dead. Catch-22.

You're a fuckin poof mate