Bout to fuck an antifas gf

Any thoughts to how i should go about this? She deff wants d, has been sending nudes and etc. Her bf is a faggot antifash and I myself am fash not sure if she completely knows that though.

Ask if you can take pictures, and if she says yes send them to her bf.

wrong board but post pics or it didn't happen

What about taking a picture of her lying naked on my swastika flag? I've just met her haven't saw in person yet

how woke that your aids and gonorrhea are about to mix with her syphilis and herpes. diversity is truly our strength.

Call her liberal scum while you assfuck her

Do this

Send message to BF saying "this fash just bashed your bitch's gash!"

I don't think she's antifash, but either way I think i should give her Aryan s3ed so he's really cucked raising my child

take a pic of you hitting it from behind or with her naked and text it to him with a swastika photoshopped onto the photo

something like "1488 brother" as the text of the chat

Dude I like 1488 idea, she's surprisingly hot for being with a shill beta cuck, I wonder if she knows I'm fash and is gonna do it to get at him? I could really have fun with this if that's the case.

When you're done fucking, tell her "Oh and I hate everything you stand for. Kill yourself, antifaggot."

I shouldnt try and red pill?

Don't do this. Bitches don't really have any beliefs of their won they will do is "socially acceptable" in their environment. She has no fucking clue what the diff between communism and fascism it, I doubt any of you faggots here do

Just video tape it and send it to him.

ignore this beta fag
Shove it in her ass, donkey punch her then throw the dumb slut out.
Clothing optional. Make her dress on the porch for the ultimate lulz.

You guys should raid th3se whores

It's a trick. Antifa is trying to give you the AIDS.

I'll wear condom at first, once I deem she's clean I'm going to get her pregnant she said antifa bf is "a complete beta with his fucked up views and ideology, she must know I'm fash with all my white genocide posts on normie fb and my waffen ss troops as my background pic

Spluge your nector all over her face then tell her to clean herself up, she's filthy, then carve a swastika on her right buttcheek, or draw it....

Definitely get her pregnant dude, what could go wrong

Stealth pregnancy

If we don't start getting white girls pregnant race is doomed