Reminder that real men, are people who don't shy away from responsibility

Reminder that real men, are people who don't shy away from responsibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZZY1jU7Lk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it's not your sperm it's not your responsibility

I still don't know how can a man be ok with the idea of raising another's man child.

>Murica
>cucks
like pottery

Excusing whore behavior is irresponsible and make the world worse for everybody.

Talk about fucking up that plate analogy. Typical that a single mother would be thinking about food instead of baseball.

no shit, if someone came and stood on my leftovers with a baseball bat I don't think "strong" would be the word I'd use to describe them.

>eating off another mans plate
gross aren't there germs and stuff, are you using his fork too? what if he spat some of that food back on to the plate or something you don't know. what if he comes back from the bathroom or some shit and he's like "who the fuck ate my dinner"

>step up to the plate
youtube.com/watch?v=cZZY1jU7Lk0

Guess I'm not a real man then. Oh well easy come, easy go.

>Mixing metaphors

Women really do ruin everything

>cucks are strong

Are you man enough to eat someone else's meal?

>who the fuck is Ray Johnson

Exactly. Real men hold other men responsible too, taking care of another man's child is not being responsible, it's basically rewarded the irresponsibility of the two parents.

this. /threads
cucks fuck off and cuddle with your girlfriend's son

So why don't the actual fathers become real men?

It takes a stupid man to step in and cleab up a mess he had nothing to do with making for no benifit.

maybe if he already has children from another woman himself; in that circumstance there isn't so much a drive for reproduction as there is for companionship. where as a man without children has to contend with the fact that he will have to spend time and resources on someone else's kids instead of any future offspring he may have with the woman.

if you are in your 40's 50's and have a few kids who are in their late teens or young adults then getting with an attractive woman who potentially has young children isn't so much of a concern. I mean it's still probably going to make you think 'why the fuck would i put up with this' but it's far less of a concern compared to an unprogenated man.

Clean up another man's mess, eh? Sounds like cuckoldry to me. Nu-males are put on this earth to look after Chad babies.
OP is a faggot too, with niggers spunk in his straggly beard from doing cleanup duties on his roastie..

>Eating leftovers

>raising another idiots half-wit kids

No.