cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s
youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss moot.

Whomst?

Aim lower.

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584

Dude. I've been seeing some weird shit in my travels. On a plane last week I was sitting next to some kind of soldier. Really spooky. Didn't talk when spoken to, only gave me a weird blank smile. Dressed like a retiree but only like 30...

I feel sorry for Britney Spears in a way I don't for Katy Perry. Britney couldn't handle it. The Monarch celebrity program is too bitter a pill to swallow for many.

Bitch ruined some joos art project. they should sue.

I have the suspicion that all this symbolism mk ultra and occultic internet meme stuff is a marketing stunt to sell more and to reach to a wider audience.

She probably takes too many drugs

The supersoldier program is a subset of the Monarch program. There's a reason the people at the top of the neurofeedback field all came from the military.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

This is actually sad to watch

She may be a leftist whore but chances are high she's from some celebrity breeding camp like A5 said, and went trough terrible shit as a kid

>celebrity collapsing from exhuastion from a night full of cocaine and meth leading to sleep deprivation = mkultra
HURR

Literally says "Master.. I'm not feeling so well anymore" if you had ears.

Ok.. I was asked to join the gateway program when I was 14, but didn't. I've had a really strange life, and now working with patriots in tech (yes, vague). The guy was in the middle seat when I got on.
Should I worry?

youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

You're a sensate, indigo child, whatever stupid designation you want. You have high IQ, are easily hypnotizable, and have malleable brain states. Any family in the government, military, or in the Masons?

>implying anyone concerned about mk ultra would listen to or buy Katie Perry bs

There is a marketing aspect to the shit they put in music videos, but the "stars" (wonder why they use that word hint hint) walking around producing sound bites for ZOG are varying degrees of mind slave Jew thralls.

00:47

Family has been here since 1630. I was placed in a school that did "open classroom" successfully. I was expected to respond to books with new ones, or carvings, or theories.. it was an Mi5 ideology to create out of the box thinkers to win the space war. I'm married to someone from my class - they were asked to join the company years ago. Now we've built a database. I won't go into details about that, but we're well protected.

What MK Ultra has to do with this, the whore just injected too many marijuana and collapsed on stage.

Reminder that Katy Perry has been critical of Trump. Is this the "Trump Curse"?

FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKY

So, yea... guess I answered my own question. Just another visit. My concern this time was his behavior. Usually they try to engage you, get you to say something radical... this one spooked me.

Sounds like you were being groomed to be a CIA remote viewer. Glad you're ok.

I actually remember someone debunking this and showing she does this in her live performances regularly at the same time in the song. I'm not going to go through live performances and find evidence but I'm sure someone else will after I post this

God I hate you frank

>faggot OP's confirmation bias confuses master with actually
>faggot OP is still a faggot

I post the pyramids on UN day lit up to the color of Sirius and you think I'm Anon5 metastasized?

Sounds about right. Some older guys came into my life around then, we used to practice that - send numbers and words. Parents divorced and we were scattered to the wind. Probably a damn good thing.

>celebrity collapsing from exhuastion from a night full of pizza and lsd leading to sleep deprivation = mkultra

ftfy, but you weren't too far off.

Quick question: did they call the telepathic transmission "cording?" Just trying to get a read on these guys.

she's not actually collapsing, she's acting. she's over-acting

she's probably taking the piss out of MK ultra

thats not to say she hasnt been MK-ultra'd, but this is a performance not a real example of mk ultra breakdown

since MK ultra has been basically public knowledge, it's been used a theme for entertainment

staged nonsense "oh look at her she's a fucking burnout. cooool." She'd bite the heads off bats for attention.

Mdma+coke can really fuck you up

Shit yea. They did. Haven't heard that term "cord" used in that way since then. it referred to making the connection... didnt know it was a thing.. interesting.

>posts a staged drop of a shitty prostitute
>politics
Mods!

Its part of the act you dumb cunts.

It's also old.

I don't know if spooks use that term but I know certain psychic and occultic schools do train it. It refers to Ajna to Ajna (third eye chakra) information transmission. These sort of exercises are thought to open the third eye more to lead into astral projection/remote viewing. This is reflecting in the Brain Stimulation and Energy Entrainment section of the CIA document.

Why did you bring this up? Its interesting and I liked reading it, but what prompted you? Is it relevant to the video OP linked? I'm just confused at the connection between your comment and ops video. Sorry if this is coming off as rude it is not meant to at all.

too bad the satanic dyke didn't drop into hell

Katy Perry Is JonBenet Ramsey. Hollywood is all MK Ultra and puppets for propaganda.

it's real...

not OP but I have high IQ was offered AP classes didn't want to take them because lazy father military grandpa military great grandpa military uncle military and my mom was friends with a Mason when I was younger he wanted me to get involved at a young age with them, but my mom wouldn't let me

Because of the mkultra stuff. The guy was like hypnotized or something...
as for my story, i didnt start understanding the connections to mk until recently. When they asked me to join, i was into satanism, drugs and art. My math teacher said i was recommended (even though i only ever drew fractal shapes and refused to do homework). When I asked him what the program was, I was told to ask my parents. I never did. I didn't trust them.

AP is not the same thing.

Yeah, not only is it old af but its part of her stupid fucking live show. If you want dirt check out her trying to buy a convent or something similar and fighting nuns in court to buy it. Her parents are pretty shady as well. Lots of legit stuff to seek instead of this fake shit from her concerts.

Literally says "Nashville". Fucking off yourself

>Ajna to Ajna (third eye chakra) information transmission
The spooks didn't invent it, but they as others before them were of course obsessed with it.

But knowing a thing exists, and being able to reach the states required to touch it, are very different. Those who are motivated by the baser desires, like sorcerer's apprentices can never reach the truth. The deeper and the heightened have no need to fear the ego.

"Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi."

Fake. If it was real there would be multiple people coming to her aid, not some random stage hand carrying her away.

Czeched. That's a whopper of a claim.

God, I hate when I trip over you guys in these threads. The shit you say keeps bringing up questions I have about stuff that went down when I was a kid, if my tinfoil is on the right way around I'd take a wild guess and wonder if I was a botched effort in some branch of the whole program.

Gifted/High IQ, dropped out of an accelerated program out of sheer apathy I'm guessing from stress caused by endemic bullying, literally the designated target for everyone within several grades of me, don't really remember much but I know I was a weird little fuck but I don't know if that was it or I brought the abuse on myself; military family back into the civil war on one side, WWII or korea on the other, mother was in army intelligence, sigint maintenance division I think but she doesn't talk about it so I'd thought she was airborne for the longest time; dad washed out and got sandboxed in the mojave before they med boarded him, fourteen years he bounced from doctor to doctor dealing with some middling level bipolar, switching pretty quickly between a friendly effeminate guy to a raving maniac that'd toss me and my mother across the house for virtually any reason. Divorce when I was 13 or 14, slowly dropped out of schooling even further, dropped out after flunking 12th grade, saw a head shrink that broached transcendental topics like astral projection and indigo children, she was a Jewish Jew as well, that came up once or twice. Did my two years under therapy, got off the pills as soon as I could, several false starts there, but by the end of the two I'd gotten to the point where I am now, sustainable function in society. Before that they were treating me for ADHD symptoms that were probably mostly a mix of the high function and childhood trauma; did a year-long neurobiofeedback program, stared at an animation wired up to a skull cap of electrodes, goal was to train me out of iirc high-delta states, give me focus.

Looking at your guys

>looking at your guys
the fuck was I starting to type

That's what I thought when it was just Jay Z and other niggers banging on about illuminati all the time but now seeing it in Female pop singers (popular with young girls) really alerts me to it being real. We all know (((they))) want to indoctrinate the masses and how better to do it than infect the young with their occult message

Haha, no. Marilyn Monroe was the first "Sex Kitten."

>master... i'm not feeling--i'm not feeling so well anymore
r_u_srs.mp4

what if, moot never left, and he's talking to us with digits, giving info from the inside, and we've mistaken him for pepe

4chans might comes from the castaways of these shady gubment programs. They thought them useless or too hard to control. . . until they all grouped up on a shitposting anonymous forum. Then it just started working, all the broken pieces and non functioning bits clicking together to forum some sort of autistic voultron that can't not kick ass

Level 2 punishment. Bloody diaper.@ 2:23
youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U

Look what you made me do.

Hopefully she ODed and died.

>Master, I'm not feeling so well anymore

You were probably being annoying as fuck talking about your cousin in the navy while he is in the army and couldn't give a fuck less. Probably just wanted you to leave him alone so he could get some rest.