What should I do? Should I redpill the class or just go along with the material and get a high grade?

What should I do? Should I redpill the class or just go along with the material and get a high grade?

Don't be an autist. Just do the work, you aren't gonna convince anyone and if you have your little outburst you're still gonna have to sit through that class for the whole semester.

If you think education means to sit down, shut up, and let an asshole define the world for you then by all means sit there like a pathetic hamster about to get shoved up al gore's ass and say nothing

Please try to redpill the class, I want everyone to laugh at your autism

Tell them the Truth.
All humans are the same.
Cultures are provisional, etc.
Fuck the grade, just be honest.

I wouldnt believe anything taught obviously. Its just a question of whether or not I should try to save a few others at maybe the expense of my grades or just get good grades like said.

baruch university get out

Do it faggot. its your duty!

lmao literally just Baruch college. I presume youve been there since you identified it just based on room numbers.

Cultural Anthropology can be a great class if taught by the right person. I had some 70 year old guy who lived in seclusion in some cabin 30 miles out of town. Cool guy, a lot of world experience. I doubt that is most people's experience, though. Just don't question Professor Noseberg and do your work. Maybe where a mouth guard to class so you don't end up biting your tongue off.

Looks like you got lucky with your professor, user. Mine is someone who lived in Cuba for 25 years to study racism there. She literally wrote diversity on the board like 4 times and kept praising it. She perceives colonial history as a dark part of history. Man the amount of bluepills in tht hour and fifteen minutes though.

actually no. class numbers in the thousands are rare, so I just did a google search. The start date matched up, the class name matched up, as well as the course title.

>genuinely enjoy sociology
>take is when i was in school
>teacher is a Mega feminiest
>berates men all class
>lynches you if you skip class
>tests were all on the textbook work.
>copied straight from the back of the book.
>not a thing she talked about every class was in the tests

Never give a woman a platform.

Your first mistake was attending the place instead of a technical school or going into business for yourself. but what can I say, I am a fucking pongo aka gubmint gibs

Why not get an A and redpill>

You will do what every college student does: vomit back whatever bullshit you learn for a piece of paper.
No one engages in academics in college, they just ape their professors.

actually looks like i will drop the course since its my only Monday class.

>ANT SOC

Should change the course code to NAT SOC

KEK

I took cultural anthropology and bio anthropology as breadth requirements.

Bio anthro was cool as fuck.

Cultural anthro was some of the craziest leftist bullshit I have ever heard. "Here's this primitive tribe of niggers that like to crossdress and rub their anuses (I do mean anus, not ass) on each other. They're beautiful and wise and better than you are."

The idea of college is to challenge what you know. Prove what you've learned by writing what they want

See but that's the thing. Diversity fucking ruins cultures. The very thing they're supposed to be teaching they wish to deconstruct wholesale. I consider myself a moderate white nationalist, meaning I'd like to get my population back to what it was before '65. I love to travel and have been to several countries throughout the world. Experiencing different cultures is a great life experience. Why one would want to mash them altogether and destroy that for the sake of diversity is so fucking beyond me.

The main factor of diversity in the west is currently because of economic migrants who leave their home countries. This really shouldnt be a thing since its bad for the people in the country you go to and bad for the ones where you left. People should just stick to their own culture as is the tendency for people to do. Naturally, diplomacy and cultural exchanges should occur but not mass migrations and displacement of large populations. The logic behind the left is that the economic difficulties the migrants face was caused by the west in some way so it is their duty to rectify the perceived problem. Though this is probably just a cover for destroying the west.

Redpilling the class, or your assignments, is a good way to get high marks if you justify your arguments effectively.

go for it, and as long as you're not a knuckle dragging, mouth breathing autist about it you'll be fine

Just do your work and ignore their bullshit. Sperging out and lecturing the class won't redpill them, you'll just look autistic.

Here's a quickie C:B analysis for you:
> Go full 14/88 Star Trek Nazi planet retard and extol the virtues of Hitler's Germany == Fail the class, and be reprimanded by dean
> Painstakingly craft every argument to draw your audience into your frame of mind and reach "redpilled" conclusions == A fuckton of work for a bunch of apathetic credentials
> Play along and write cringey BS == A passing grade and good practice for what you'll be doing in the workplace anyway.

* apathetic credentialists

>just go along with the material and get a high grade?

yes. you have to hide your power level until your entire education is over (after college). otherwise you are fucked. you will never even get into college

(((College))) is a kike scam

>just go along with the material and get a high grade
sorry user working hard ain't gonna do it
what you need is oppression points
make sure they know you are muslim or trans or some shit
better yet, start showing up in a wheelchair
nothing else will get you the A

>redpill the class
are you really this retarded? Do you think you're going to bring some knowledge or arguments to a PhD holding professor in a first year class that will convince them to change their whole fucking worldview?

You're fucking delusional. Please, 'redpill' the class, it would be fucking hilarious to watch you bumble through some fallacious argument only for the professor to quickly outwit and outsmart you, putting you in your place in front of the entire class

This.

Revealed power level today. Kind of regretting it.

Said some normie The_Donald shit how Trump is winning cultural war along with I'm happy he banned trannies from the military. Professor flipped, had a long 10 minute discussion about it. Some of my leftie friends agreed with some of the points I made after, but almost everyone was quiet.

I had to do it after hearing for no end about Charlottesville.

Sacrifice your honor for the good of the realm

what argument did you have for the trannies thing?

Or fail because you're obnoxious and clueless? I remember plenty of you douchnozzles!

>go along with the material and get a high grade
>get a degree
>get a well-paying job
>don't donate a cent to your alma mater

You shouldn't have mentally unstable people serving in the military because it isn't safe for them or others. I underplayed the whole price thing because it really isn't significant if you look at the military's entire spending.

tough choice
I'd say subtle irrefutable redpills

DOXXED YOU ALT-WRONG BIGOT NAZI

This.

I graduated 5 years ago.

I laugh every time my old uni sends a letter begging for donations and I throw it in the trash.

I also make all their emails go directly to my spam filter.

tell Professor Peterson i said hi

You have to do it in a way that doesn't make you appear as a bigot to them. This is the far more challenging task that is more worthy on your pol education.

Ask leading questions.

Say things like 'how do we counter the fact that...' (the fact being a red pill).

Get creative if you are truly looking to red pill. If you are looking for a fight, get right to it

>shit on straight white males (you) all four years
>gib money plox