Take your share of refugees, if not

>take your share of refugees, if not
>no more free money for you
>no more free movement for you
Would Poles still be such racist cunts if EU grew some balls and said this?

euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/poland-sticking-to-its-zero-refugee-policy/

>if EU grew some balls and said this?

This is why Poles have been polishing their V4, because each of these countries will make sure the EU can't do anything about no taking any migrants.

Rather be poor than have mudslimes killing your people and raping your women.

>Ok.
Who the fuck would overload their infrastructure for more gibs?

Of course, that's implying that it's going to stop there, and that the EU is a political union instead of the mob in bureaucracy's clothing.
>Poland, Poland. What heff I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?

Lol you realy belive any money is worth losing your country?

This is like the tenth ultimatum. They wont take them in.

this. All my energy to Poland

The EU is a fucking joke. I would rather be poor and blind than have my daughters raped. If it was my choice we would kill all rapists, but since most of them would be muslim, the SJW cunts would scream islamophobe

Why are you guys screaming rapists left and right? I thought only the feminists do that, no?

the difference is that feminists believe all sex is rape

>BASED poland
poland is basically the BASED black men of europe that is part of the EU because of gibs but doesn't want to contribute anything to it.
you either are a nigger that just wants the money but doesn't give a fuck about the people that are financing his life or you are either a poorfag that has his values but is still a poorfag.

The funny thing is, it will only take a single generation for the rest of europe to reduce themselves to brazilian favelas and poverty, while Poland will continue to grow and improve.

Hell Poland could actually go nowhere fast and just stagnate, and they would outpace the development of western europe because western europe is "progressing" backwards.

Poland can into space, and it won't be a joke. In a hundred years they will probably be one of the few nations capable of it.

Kuuuurwa, again.
Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Poles are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Poles will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

why are you in the EU?
polish people aren't cucks but this is pretty accurate

>Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century.
t. Barbara Lerner Spectre
I hate that I know this. Who names themselves after an evil Bond organization?

>Its eastren europes fault that we are giving them free money
then stop giving it to us, i'd much rather not have that money going to the pockets of inefficient bureaucrat anyway but you dumb fucks do it anyway.

>Poland can into space, and it won't be a joke.
To fly into space - you need large spaces, where the rockets could fall. If Poland flies into space, a large metal disc will destroy, for example, Stockholm. But if you think that by then only Negroes and Arabs will live there, then this is not so bad for your imagination.

For who we should care? There is no slavic countries which pay to EU, we are funded by white people. Now most of them are lead by marxist which they elected.

Poland already has refugees. From Ukraine...

>implying Polish rockets would fail

The european structual funds (aka EU gibs) are not connected to the refugee/migrant issue. Accepting them is not among the criteria for getting the money.

So take the muslims or no money is a hollow threat.

Jokes are jokes, but such are the principles of launching space rockets. The mind and the development does not need - we need a territory in which to stage a rocket.

If EU grew some balls then Europe wouldn't be admitting refugees in the first place.

We won't take single shitskin. End of discussion.

Poles lived in Western Europe and saw what neusance and destruction the shit skins are. They definitely don't want that in their own country.

I am amazed at your naivety. Refugees are modern slaves. Let's just think about where the refugees came from. All of them flee from countries that were affected by the aggression of Western countries.
Have you heard anything about refugees who take Christianity from despair? This is not being told to you, but in Germany, thousands of Muslims accept Christianity so that they will not be sent back, where ISIS terrorists, Boko Haram and An-Nusra (who is a former Al Qaeda) will cut their heads. Somewhere in here the meme with Pope Francis, where he washed the feet of the Negroes, was buried. Do you know that the majority of black refugees are Christians or Muslim slaves from Marroco and Mauritania? What significant part of the Arab refugees are the Copts, Syrian and Lebanese Christians?
Okay, I'm talking about Christians. And what about the Muslims?
Why this radicalization of Muslims? The Pakistanis in Britain and the Negroes in France have never been so radicalized for religious reasons. It happened just recently. The West and the United States in particular brought war to their countries! Imagine that your countries will be captured by Muslims, they will preach Islamic values, Shariah patrols will walk along the streets and say that this is for your own safety! I brought a reversive view, because all this is done in Islamic countries. They do not distinguish you, they see that Christians corrupt their peoples, Christian troops walk through cities and kill Muslims, Christians say - our troops are needed for your safety! All the rulers of the countries conquered by Christians are Christian henchmen! Muslims in Afghanistan, countries of Africa, Libya, etc. Live under the military occupation of Western countries, Christian countries. They call you crusaders! And this is so, verily!

From desperation they come to your countries to be slaves! And when they fly off the reels, they arrange terrorist attacks! And who is to blame for what the Muslims say - kill the infidel? Guilty ISIS, al-Qaeda, who created the Western countries, created the United States! Because your governments do not care about their own and foreign peoples. Your governments only need resources and zones of influence. Because of this, they kill citizens of other countries, and they go crazy and kill you. The policy of your rulers is vicious. Stop the earth, I'll go!

Polish people were, and still are to a great extent, considered filthy poor Eastern European rats, especially here in the UK.

About 10 years ago Poles were regularly victims of hate crime. People here saw Poles as just another poor, foreign immigrant coming here to steal jobs and force down wages; which is exactly what they did do.

Poland isn't great because it's full of poorly educated racists obsessed with Germany and Russia, who will, at the drop of a hat, leave their country and whore themselves out to anywhere that will pay more than their poverty minimum wage of 400 Euros/month.

For all their crying about Syrian refugees, you guys are basically the white version of Syrian refugees in Europe. You left your shitty country for more money and a better life somewhere else, didn't integrate in the slightest and ghettoised yourselves and built fucking Polski Skleps all over the place.

I've been to Poland, to a "wealthy" city there. It was like a fucking 3rd world country as soon as you left the tiny central area. The entire country is falling to pieces, looks like a Russian war movie, your roads and infrastructure is garbage, millions of your people live like peasants.

You are a backward country with backward ideas and you are a parasite on wealthy European nations. The sooner you get the fuck out the EU, the sooner you'll realise who was keeping you all from being like fucking Moldova.

hmmmm....

no

You are telling the truth!
For you, the Poles are as much rubbish as the refugees.
I want the Poles to understand this. Western countries fatten you, so that you are like Hitler, so that you kill Russians, Ukrainians. Your hands want to do dirty business, while the government of Western countries promotes you with garbage! As can be seen from the words of this British.
The Polish government was on the sidelines of the West, who was feeding Poland with money, who had been promoting the Polish government in exile, so that it would destroy the Soviet Union and the Eastern bloc! Napoleon did the same. He said - poor Poles live under the yoke of the Russian Empire, you must help to destroy it! What is the result? For what the Poles died in Haiti - for the western scoundrel! When Napoleon attacked Russia, the Polish cavalry units that drowned in the river walked in the forefront, and by their corpses the horde of Western peoples (not only the French, there was all of Europe) entered the territory of Russia!
They use your hatred for Russia to make shit with your hands! Britain said to Poland - support the Chechen bastards, and your volunteers signed up for snipers. The Polish government supported Saakashvili's riot in Georgia. Then Georgia was not pro-Russian, Shevardnadze was worried about money with Russia, but the Western powers and the US needed a war on the Russian border! The Polish government trained groups of Bandera who are now destroying people in the Donbas!

You support Serbia.
But it was the Polish government, because the Western powers told him so, that the Khovarts and Albanian assassins were encouraged to destroy the great state, because the Yugoslavs at one time wanted to spit on the Soviet Union!