AWAN IT Scandal Case Updates and Discussion

Since the trial is this Friday, lets see what we can discern from everything, there should be a daily thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
>USMC SSgt Andre Taggart speaking about personal dealings with Awan himself, plus finding all that hardware in the garage then reporting it to the FBI when a congressional letter was mailed to the home in Awan's wife's name.
>Skip to around 12:00 minute mark for info.

Trial is on Friday, September 1st at 9:30AM, courtroom #2 in the Federal Courthouse, Washington D.C.
>courtlistener.com/docket/6126435/united-states-v-awan/
Docket for said case. Needs update, though, sort of old.
Watch out for shills, don't even quote them, it's how they get paid, ignore.

Time to get /comfy/ and see what happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ECQqGbqET0Y
aryangoddess.org/video-look-what-you-made-us-do/
youtube.com/watch?v=SW394qUuXZA
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEEqqDaJN
youtube.com/watch?v=85wkQQLexW8
dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, fuck slide threads and shills.

hahaha

the deep state used the awans to cover up their mischief

cap this, people are literally going to be hanged for treason

I wish, but the deep state doesn't seem to be affected by scandals and continue to get away with it.

Bump.

wrong

1/2 the former cia is jobless now

there are entire vacant floors there cleared of gold brickers

What? How do you know this.

bannon told me

Oh well then, it's 100% confirmed.

yep, bump

So how did the CIA lose half their people in such a short amount of time. Show me proof, fucker.

i want more interviews to be done under a light rain on a patio

Pretty comfy.
GW stated that the prosecution team is trying to suppress evidence in the case. They're actively trying to bury this so it won't be exposed.

State lost as many as well.

Bump. Also did adnauseum get shoah'd? Cant see it in catalog

yep mods deleeted the thread

just adds fuel to my suspicion that this board is owned by jewgle and moot is still the boss, and hiro is merely a myth

where were you when a black man saved america right after a bernout jew did?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ECQqGbqET0Y

fake news im afraid

fake flag i'm afraid

bump

Getting styx to make a vid like black pidgy would really help get this fire burning.

Awan will likely not go down. See pic related. Clearly trump is not taking this seriously

bump

bump

Bamp

So you are 12? This adnausium shit is illegal like longcat ddos. jewgle will sue people for doing this as will many publishers.

bump
Is DWS' brother still involved?

Look at how many shills post trying to stop this. They are scared as fuck

Where were you when we made the worlds most powerful company shit its pants?

Look at this picture:
We are on to something

BUMP

Nice get my man

I want to believe.

>o-oy vey goy it's illegal
we are hoping they shoah people off gmail forever because of this

it will further our plan

post my pic in every bait thread

we can break the shills too

Post time stamp, faggot.

no

Sup Forums is larp central, lately.

>I totes know Bannon you, guys

Taggart is an idiot for putting himself out there and is going to get chewed alive by the media to try and discredit his testimony/evidence.

stay mad

Would love to see the media try to assassinate the character of a black Democrat who also happens to be a Marine.

I'm totaly a googleshill, sweetie. Ffs.

It is why Peolsi and Diane Finestien are changing their platforms verbally. They realized that there's nowhere to run now after Awan got scooped up, No where to hide.

aryangoddess.org/video-look-what-you-made-us-do/

Tucker just claimed that the second email got shut down yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=SW394qUuXZA

GW going on a huge rundown of the case. About half way through or just before. Holy fuck, listen to that story, a Hollywood movie could never be written like this.

Anons,
please check this, I know its Jack but someone needs to make a thread about this.
Make memes and make Trump know he needs to fuck McMasters and take Julian Assange's deal.
I would but I'm old and don't know how to do it right like you guys.

pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEEqqDaJN

Who was using it this whole time? Wouldn't be surprised if Imran was not allowed computer access.

The Assange deal is gonna happen???
I bet you Trump will time it just right when the Awan case starts REALLY heating up.

2 massive cases are about to collide. Hoooly fuck.

He had plenty of associates who worked with him inside that could easily carry on the work.

Please watch the link.
McMasters is trying to make Trump block it.
We need help.
Watch link please
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEEqqDaJN

bump

Bump

pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEEqqDaJN

Holy shit Posobiec no one needs 3 links to your video.

it's not a trial. it's a preliminary hearing.

No news is reporting on it

this is all just typical Paki grifting they live to con anybody and everybody the fact they conned this stupid Jew bitch is somewhat novel but Jewish arrogance often blinds them to the con

Isn't Friday's hearing isolated to mortgage fraud?

LOCK HER UP
O
C
K

H
E
R

U
P

Is the hearing at 9:30am or 1:45pm?

Bump

Seriously, fuck them forever. couldn't believe how long it took me to find a thread like this.

brump

If I didn't know any better, I'd think the left was trying to suppress freedom of speech.

Bump for interest. I have this terrible feeling in my gut that since Trump hasn't been able to get his US attorney general in (Chuckie Schumer) has been stalling it for 8 months the Obama hold over Phillips is going to find some way some how to get those dirty fuckin den rats out of jail.

bump

Bump for Awan being the first domino

Nice digits

Rosiak coming up for the last segment on Hannity

Geraldo trying to downplay Clinton emails AND shift blame for Wikileaks onto Awans in one segment. impressive shilling

Rosiak on fox news after the commercial

LUKE ROSIAK TALKING AWAN IT SCANDAL AFTER THE COMMERCIAL

why not just watch webb desu senpai
thanks for linking tho

Rosiak has reported 1000x more real news than Webb on this senpai

dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/

but Cernovich said the deep state put Trump on house arrest

Cernovich don't know DICK about anything

This is stupid and y'all getting ur peckerwoods all hard for a nothing burger. Patetic

cernovich doesn't have any inside intel. He just predicts things that seem possible. If they happen then "OH MY GOD THERNOVICH YOU ARE THE TRUE HERO WOW GREAT REAL NEWS MY GUY". If it doesn't happen then oh well, bad source.

see: ratfucker.

Yeah he's putting a lot of work into this case, it could make his career.

Thanks for the video I've been waiting to hear this guys story. The guy interviewing him also interviewed Rod Wheeler regarding the Seth Rich case.

>b-but I thought Sup Forums was racist

bumping thread with this important message:
rosiak is a fat lazy fuck

Why?

i'm sure it's just a glandular problem and not the result of poor parenting and a lack of discipline

You mad? He's only been running with this story since the beginning. I think he even broke it. But yeah, lazy.

This slob doesn't even leave DC. Tele-investigative journalism, the great american treasure.

It's not surprising that there are always so many shills on these threads. They're fucking scared, probably someone who has something to lose. Why would anyone be against exposing criminal elements in our government.

Bump

The part starting at 41:00 is great. Marine is asking why Congressional IT jobs that had access to House emails were given to foreign nationals instead of qualified Americans. Qualified Americans should be preferred over outsourcing jobs to Pakistanis.

>Why would anyone be against exposing criminal elements in our government

It's the same reason they make excuses for Islam and want open borders. They hate America and want to destroy it.