UH... GUYS? She actually has a really good chance to win

I'm actually worried about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=xArQXULmIAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hoodis?

Why are you worried?

Zflhee'd only make the circus on the left more fun to watch.

>"UH...GUYS?"
>"actually worried"
>ugly_man.png
0/8 b8 m8
unironcally kys
>in all fields

i hope she wins. also, when you don't see trump's face and only listen to audio of his voice he sounds like such a fat ugly goober.

>she
>win

Two things you already got wrong

Brianna getting elected would be the best thing to ever happen

Give platforms to people like this and watch the voters flock to our side

American congress is filled with retards not different from ones in my shithole, so it will fit right in.

We want her to win. You know shes going to do something incredibly stupid and the world will see this trashfire.

>giving a platform to a mentally ill trustfund manchild that can't even take care of a dog

he/she would have a breakdown a couple months in, and it would be pretty funny desu senpai

I hope he wins and becomes a shining example of the democratic party

>i'm ready for a boulder democratic party
He's going to rock our world, Sup Forums

thread

>she

Saged

No he doesn't. OP, you're a fucking shill whose trying to bait this board into starting a troll campaign against him for free publicity. Be gone shill!

He. Kys. Kill this Thread. SAGE

>she

>She

Her video said our rights were under attack. Nowhere in the constitution does it say women have the right to kill an unborn child inside them or that medical practitioners can do it. It's all bullshit. So what If she rides a motorcycle she's aged horribly and looks like she's missing teeth

>347 views
I...I can't believe it. After all this time, we've been thoroughly and irreversibly BTFO.

don't forget that brianna wu tried to kill a US Marine by sabotaging his vehicle in a street race

youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

It sounds like xir voice is badly autotuned and it sounds fucking bizarre.

it's over alt reichers

Just report all of the youtube videos.

>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she

source, i fucking hope so

can you imagine the damage she'd do

No it doesn't.

Christ, that buffalo bill face...

>She

Her chances of winning are just as good as mine

The voice, I don't know what it is but I always break down in laughter so hard my eyes water at his voice.

you're a terrible troll, pls tell me you have cancer

Wtf is happening to its lips/mouth? Every time i see a more recent picture of this abomination there seems to be something weird happening with the lips/face getting more gross. Was it always this bad and i didn't notice? Is it just a combination of hormones and aging?

Monstrum in fronte, monstrum in animo

Oh fuck, I forgot about that.

>I was too stressed out by gamergate to notice my dog was hungry and sick, and I kinda sorta totally forgot to take care of that.
>not my fault.
>basically, trolls murdered my dog.
>my dog was a martyr for women in tech.
>donate to my patreon.

Still, I want him to win.

Trololololol

It's odd that he doesn't appear in the ad once, isn't it?

You think it has a chance with a history of lying. Wasting hundreds of thousands of daddies money and boasting about it. Lying about being forced out of home. Freezing the dog to death and blaming GG and many many more. I doubt it. Any opposition that bothered to take a glance at Wu's history will be like walking into a sweet shop.

oh no, one retard from massachussets will be replaced by another retard from massachussets

Thinking about it, I'm willing to bet he's swollen from plastic surgery, most likely a face-lift.

His chin is really gross, probably trying to sort that one out before running.

Genuinely unsure whether it is a biological male or female.
Anyone have proofs either way?
This has been bugging me since gamergate.

that ad is from january, it's old news. john flynt will never be a congressman anyway, normal people don't want that freak to represent them.

>I can't figure out if "John Flynt" is male or female

LMAO isn't this the woman that got dragged to hell and back. She also has am Asian husband. Yikes

"I'm truly terrified" she says in the tone of an unfeeling psychopath.

It would be unironically magnificent if Wu was elected to congress.
Think about it.
They'd put her(him) on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

>she

Well I do feel stupid now.
I had a tiny doubt that it was just a really unfortunate woman.
Erased.

I think we need to make this happen, I think it would genuinely be the funnest thing I'd ever seen just imagine the damage to the left this nutjob would do if it were given an actual platform

Pic of the manatee-nose who you know is going to back her.

Just imagine that samurai sticking his cock in the axe-wound.

if that subhuman runs ill print out memes of it and pass them out on the streets of whatever district its running in

Ding ding

I have to live in Massachusetts, this is not ok, he's going to dox me and fuck me because all the times I've tormented him.

Imagine the look on his face when all his old enemies try to get him elected to congress

It's like her face controlling my fist telekeneticallly, I can't shake the urge to punch her.

>her

>tfw I can sound more like a woman without even trying than this dude who has been at it for decades

>mfw I want the Dems to regroup and defeat the Republicans
>mentally ill idiots* like Wu are just going to weaken it

* Oh and she's not mentally ill because she's a tranny. If she wants to believe she is a women because she feels that way and got surgery, fine. First amendment. Freedom of religion. It's that she denies she was ever a man and had "male privilege" while ranting about it.

She also has some kinda anxiety disorder. I have some myself and living through the marathon bombing, I can relate. Yet she has this persecution complex from Gamergate where she thinks she's being stalked 24/7 and she gives these internet bullies so much power over her. That is not mentally healthy.

That is not who I'd want for a congresswoman.

She is not from my district, but is form my state. I hope people are smart enough to see through her.

I hope she gets the proper psychological help too.

what's wrong with her mouth?

It's like she's living in one of her shittily designed video games.

That was not a troll you fucking faggot.

Psychotic eunuchs like John Flynt are doing more to ensure Trump's landslide reelection in 2020 than we are. Thanks faggot!

Brianna Wu looks and sounds like a fucking zombie. Even if he had a reasonably and widely accepted political platform and the best campaign of all time, he still would not ever come anywhere close to winning. And in this case, not only is he a hideous abomination, but absolutely batshit crazy, even among trannies

>her
>she
Ok seriously what's wrong with you?

>not different from ones in my shithole
Bruh SNS representatives have set like at least half a dozen world records in autism

>RPGFan Editor's Choice

What happened to her career in gaming? White males kiked her?

You know what? I don't give two shits that she's a trans-women.

I believe in the constitution. If someone believes putting on a wig or hormone therapy makes them feel more like the gender they prefer, it's their 1st Amendment right to pursue that and practice their beliefs.

I think Mormons are full of shit, but they are free in America to practice their bullshit beliefs. If some KKK member thinks white people are superior, they should be free to hold a rally and spout their stupid racist beliefs.

Keep America free.

Yet Wu publicly denies she was ever a man. She goes around whinning about "male privilege" and rich white people. She is ignoring her own male privilege and rich white parents got her where she is.

I cannot abide by that hypocrisy and denial.

We have enough hypocrites and delusional psychos in the Democratic party.

We need to flush them out if we ever want to defeat the Republicans and have a decent party.

It's hard to imagine it has a uterus.

She thinks God told her things?
Fuck. She's presidential material.

You don't 'believe in the constitution,' you believe in humoring the severely mentally ill.
Those are two entirely different things.

It's not entirely impossible

I think transgendersm is horse shit.
But, ypu know what? I'm gonna play nice.
I will use their pronounce while telling them how wrong and foolish they are. It gets your foot in the door to wake them up.

no, she tried to kike white males into liking her games and kiked the media when her previous plan backfired

hillary is the great evil of our time, she must be locked deep underground and left to rot lest she rises again. Her husband is a rapist and her campaign manager is a pizza rapist

I guess we need to stop humoring the severely mentally ill who believe they are eating the body and blood of a 2000 year old carpenter?

Why? It's free entertainment.

He's just a faker right? You're not a real tranny till you mutilate yourself. They're abominations, but at least they've got the guts to go all the way.

Thank you.

>Put oppressed tranny in congress
>is hilarious shitshow
>congress gets tired of Zhe's shit
>tranny shoa
yes

For the sake of the Democratic party and the good of our country, I want Hillary For Prison.

[BRIAN INTENSIFIES]

America yes

fpbp

>implying his rich white parents and their white privilege didn't pay for his transition to a transwoman

Lulz necessitate that "she" win

Would you racemix with a Shecat?

I would.

The money you can waste when your parents are rich.
Dear god.

There is no record of a motorcycle license in any state it has lived under any of it's names

I hope she does win. It would be the best timeline ever. Imagine the autistic screeching and movements during house meetings.

that is a pretty lady. Would make love to her.