We are Texas

user request,

I live in Houston and would like to meet this guy in person. Can you guys help out?

@wuerker (Twitter of Matt Wuerker) of politico has published what the spirit of Texas really is...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Wuerker
twitter.com/wuerker
youtube.com/watch?v=pChFULIlaN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Military_Forces
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People suffering in a massive flood and he uses it to trash libertarians. Nice.

>so called "artist" is too stupid to realize that God made the US government.

fuckin strawmen

The National Guard is handling the Majority of rescue operations.

Combine that with the Cajun Navy and I'll be damned if we couldnt handle this ourselves.

GOD BLESS DIXIE LAND

holy fucking checked.
PRAISE

jeez i hate texans but this is a pretty offensive cartoon

As a man living in SE Texas
I hope this cock sucker dies.
90% of the rescues were Cajun navy and Texans with boats.
Fuck this little dick piece of shit.

Same here bro. I've never seen people pull together like this. And that based Cajun navy

checked.

In God we trust.

This is true...I was helping evacuate and 95% of the rescues were private boats...

Sadly, most of the coast guard wasn't even rescuing people. Those fat asses remained on high ground. It was other volunteers making the rescues.

Yeah border patrol was sitting there for an hour in front of a flooded neighborhood...

this pic would normie be torn to shreds buttt it is too easy with all the pics and vids of the rednecks saving all the libs with their boats it is laughable to think that they need the coasties now blackie on the other hand they neeeeeeed the help

I bet this this fagaroni backs Calexit.

like (((daily stormer))) did?

A 777 backed by 666? There is a supernatural force behind this post.

That would be Jesus telling us how to handle the flood...then we find out our misgivings....

Hahahaha get fucked Drumpturds the whole world is laughing at you dumb Houston Trump voting white supremacists

>I live in Houston and would like to meet this guy in person. Can you guys help out?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Wuerker

twitter.com/wuerker

Matt WuerkerVerified account
@wuerker

Matt Wuerker is the staff cartoonist and illustrator for POLITICO. He likes to cross hatch... a lot. Opinions are strictly my own and RT's are not endorsements
Washington DC
politico.com/wuerker
Joined February 2009

This is the same magazine that made fun of the dead Syrian kid that drowned

If that magazine cover was honest it would show a bunch of white rednecks pulling niggers out of the water.

Should've let the free market fix it

On the electoral map Houston voted for Clinton...

my god
checked

Amen, brother.

very nice

HOLY

Why would a cartoonist so needlessly shit on and insult Texans? Who the fuck even cares if they think the CG are angels?

>HUH HUH TRUMP SUPPORTERS R DUMB
>THEY SHUD DIE
>FOR BELIEVING IN GAWD
>HURR CHECK MY VIRTUES

Wtf im a Christian now

This is the best proof I have seen on the existence of God

>When you hate America this bad

wew

>jab at libertarians
>when federal government did nothing
>trump did not even speak to Judge Emmett for days

Christian being executed....St Miguel Pro

"In God we Trust," indeed.

PRAISE

Because in a free market there would be services you could pay to use where as what's the point in creating those services if you're already paying for government services. Only an idiot would pay twice. Doesn't mean we need a coercive state to provide a fucking helicopter. We have helicopter ride companies that don't work for the government already

I hope nothing bad happens to him.

He's jewish isn't he?

I hope he falls into a mine shaft.

even plebbit is realizing big organizational help isn't nearly as effective as local organization.
most red cross donations get wasted. locals were there first and already have a set up helping. when they get involved they just complicate things

Libertaritards btfo!!

this, God Bless Texas and God Bless the Cajun Navy

God bless this post

Meanwhile in reality

Praise Kek and Jesus.

Red Cross turned me away from volunteering at SHelter

Wait until the water recedes to start volunteering

Yup. My old man has a flat bottom fishing boat and he was out there helping people. Fuck this motherfucker.

I bet you guys are looking forward to all of the celebrities coming together for a big fundraising concert.

I really doubt we will get it like say Katina. The city will start going back to normal by next week. Really, i saw all sorts of different folks out helping. Some from even Massachusetts. I just hate people trying to politicize this. You won't win any houstonians over to your cause.

If you didnt notice most rescues were by locals and privately owned boats. Fuckin faggot.

were are you from user? Texas?

Nothing can beat first repsonders getting free BBQ.

Bump

Oh look another idiot that doesn't realize the rescues are by locals and privately owned boaters. GTFO commie faggot.

he'd have to be near one

666 and 777... Is Kek correcting us here? Is the US government a heaven/hell collaboration project?

Heaven and hell get.

and like all of gods creations we've ruined it.

>4 people use their own boats to rescue people
>Se...see..!!!! Le free market works!!!!!!!

Politico is based in roslyn, VA

Welp, I guess god founded America now.

Stop trying to spread this propaganda. This is the 4th time you've posted this very same thread. We've seen on Sup Forums already that the majority of people being "saved" are minorities. We've seen the Vietnamese women and her bay being saved by WHITES. We've seen degenerate blacks with tattoos on the backs of their hands and necks being saved by WHITE rescue helicopters and EMS. We've seen beaners too stupid to leave their houses when there's 5 feet or 10 feet of water in their own homes being rescued by WHITES. Just face it, these subhumans DO NOT know how to plan ahead financially or in any other way to completely avoid shit like this.

>It's a 'liberals think people need to be coerced by government to help their fellow man, thus proving what shit heads they really are on the inside' episode

>Dat flag
>Dat post
>Dem digits

Nice.

>666
>777
>HOLYSHIT

wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cull. The. Herd.

Oh yeah.

Dude stop nigging the guy is a Jew...

The herd? Nigger, you've posted this at least 4 times now. You're using proxies, you faggots are obvious as hell. It's a /leftypol/ raid here and you fail every fucking time. Come at us. We WANT debate. We don't want corny fucking memes (the left still can't meme) we welcome you dipshits to come here and make legitimate critical theory arguments but you don't have them. We're coming and you're getting gassed.

i saw the streams from texas. it was just niggers and illegal mexicans filming their children play in the flood water and then when the night came they started looking for pizza and complaining loudly that no stores were open to buy food.

same here

yes, Allah made everything in this world

youtube.com/watch?v=pChFULIlaN8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Military_Forces

>Triple-Seven
The number seven in the Holy Bible represents divine perfection, and is mentioned 500 times.

>meme magic

fun fact donald trump was 70 years 7 months and 7 das when he became president on the year 5777 in the jewish calendar

I 'member ...

That info I posted, the original content stated 490 times. I wish there was an edit feature. I said 500 times, (Lord please don't strike me down), because I thought 500 sounded cool.

>490 / 7 = 70

How is everyone missing the fact that it's almost entirely niggers drowning?

trips x trips plus excellent insight

>how dare libertarians benefit from government services they pay for!
Why... why are big government lackies so fucking stupid? I'm not even a libertarian but I still think this comic is fucking dumb

DIXIE LAND IS GOD'S OWN HOMELAND
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Checked em

The Guardsman has a point. Why do people praise god when it's so clear that their "miracle" is being given by another human or something other than a mystical being?

>Heaven and Hell confirm
This timeline is fucking with me.

Fun facts: Most of Houston is non-white and is mostly where democrats from Texas lingers. Good job mr comic maker you really sure do know your geography and demographics.

checked, in god we trust user

He's sixes and sevens!

God Bless America and God Bless President Donald J. Trump

*kneels and prays*

God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

>Is the US government a heaven/hell collaboration project?
Maybe it'll be whatever you make of it?
Put in evil and you get evil out of it.
Put in good and you get good back.