Ask a British Jew anything.

Don't worry, goyim. I don't bite.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you hate and want to destroy the white race

Ummm, I don't?

Can I have some free money?

No, fuck off. I barely have enough to get by myself.

How do I become rich? I'm one third Jew

What are you up to in general, what keeps you busy?

About to start my second year of uni. Still on summer break, so not doing much. Just over at my parent's house, playing some vidya and watching Netflix.

What do you think of lubavitch?

I wouldn't know. Contrary to popular belief, we're not all rich.

How well are you getting along with the mudshits over there?

can i fucks yo bitch

Don't really have much of an opinion on them, tbqh. They do a lot of good charity work, so there's that.

What uni and course?

They believe messiah was one of them, their books are like nazis (jew blood genetically different from goy blood)...
It's a bit heretic, is'nt it?

Are most British Jews left wing?

Never had much a problem with them, tbqh. I used to have Turkish neighbours and they were very nice people. Guy who owns the corner shop down the road is a Bangladeshi guy, who always lets me off, when I'm short on cash. Overall, meh. I try to avoid Muslim areas, though. They tend to be pretty shitty and crime-ridden.

>british
>jew

Why is this even a thing? Why do jews only hijack cultures to the west of their (((homeland)))?

Why not destroy the Afghans or Chinese from the inside?

You know that you can't defraud God about a prophecy that requires 6 million burnt offerings right?

Queen Mary. Maths.

I don't see the problem with middle class jews,they are ok,the fucks that run companies and use the money they made over destabilizing govermemts for centuries to destabize more countries and make more money... Oh someone should take them out

What? I did'nt know that... please explain

Secular Jews (the majority) are almost overwhelmingly left-wing. Religious Jews tend to be more conservative.

Maybe.

Whats your opinion on the prospect of Great Britain becoming majority shitskin within this century?

why haven't you gone back to the (((homeland))) yet?

Also what do you think of Irgun and Mencahim Begin?

Forgot the Q
What do YOU think about the Jewish(the ones i mentioned) infuence on the world?

Again, like I said, I honestly don't have much of an opinion about them. I'm not very religious, m8.

>Why not destroy the Afghans or Chinese from the inside?
We're working on it, desu

And, obvious question, do you accept israel?

Do you like bacon?

are you orthodox and how did you keep your women from driving?

Are you ready to die?

Love it.

It is folly to try to get answers straight from a jews mouth. Everything that comes out of a jew's mouth is lying filth.

Accept it as a legitimate nation? Yes, absolutely. Although I don't really have any sense of loyalty or affection towards it. For example, if they were playing England in the World Cup, I'd support England.

Nope. Secular.

Are you ready for the oven?

Don't listen to this goy. You can trust every word I say.

Why? Are you baking me an apple crumble? Goyim, you shouldn't have!

If you could press a button and become aryan, would you?

Why don't you move to Israel?

Is this a philosophical question? Is anybody ready to die?

How can you accept israel as a legitimate state, if you're not so religious?

Without a strong religious believe, israel is like disneyland without disney.

It's simply an invasion of a random land.

On the whole, I think we've made significant contributions to science, medicine, technology and art. That doesn't mean all of our influence has been positive, but the world would be a much poorer place without us.

Do you like Chariots of Fire?

>It's simply an invasion of a random land.
So no different to every other nation in human history?

Never seen it.

Why aren't you doing anything to prevent your country turning into a shithole?

Why are you exporting your degenerate mindset here to eastern Europe?

Why is British (along with Swedish and Norwegian) government funding faggot NGOs in my country?

Why don't you nuke London?

>If you could press a button and become aryan, would you?
Define "Aryan". Do you mean white? Because I'm pretty white.

>Why don't you move to Israel?
Because I don't want to? Why don't you move to Bolivia?

Trips of truth. It looks boring but it's about a Jewish Brit who runs in the Olympics I believe. Good soundtrack at any rate.

Also, why don't you fuck off back to Palestine, where you can be Iran's little bitch?

I think its less philosophical at this point and more just a matter of 'happening'. You cant have this much 'not-happening' without something actually 'happening'. This timeline already has tons of way to end humanity; we're lucky it just hasnt happened yet imo.

Its not right. White Europeans shouldn't be a minority on their native continent.

Can you fuck off to Israel already, also if you are from Manchester then I want you to burn in hell. You are the most rude Jews I have ever come across

Israel is not my homeland. If anything, Lithuania is more of my homeland than that place.

you don't bite, but you can do massive damage using that nose as a beak

Have you even read your own holy books you retard, you have one land and it's in a desert. Go there

No one made similar shit in history.

There could be a lot of empty lands, but they choose that place for religious reasons, and to protect it they generated a growing spiral of pain, war and lies.

It's not only "colonize a land", it's going in a place without space, backed by USA weapons and moneys, making a difficult situation ever worse.

If you knowed half of the shit that has happened to make israel possible probably you would'nt be so happy.

At least he's not an indoctrinated israeli jew.

Or he could be mossad pretending to be a regular english jew.

Do women fart just as commonly as men or do they hold it in and subtlety let it out like air escapse slowly from a baloon?

>Why aren't you doing anything to prevent your country turning into a shithole?
I vote Conservative and voted to leave the EU. Other than that, what more can I realistically do?

>Why are you exporting your degenerate mindset here to eastern Europe?
I don't know. I'll be sure to ask my fellow tribesman, at our next Annual Chosen People conference.

>Why is British (along with Swedish and Norwegian) government funding faggot NGOs in my country?
Kek. Why the hell are you asking me?

>Why don't you nuke London?
I go to university there. Ask me again in a few years, once I've graduated.

Israeli heebs are better than the kikes all over Europe.

>I don't bite.

I'm a pragmatist. The past is the past and I'm under no illusion that Israel is some kind of benevolent state, who can do no wrong. But the fact is, it exists now and it's not going away any time soon. Might as well try to look towards long-term solutions for peace in the region.

How the fuck would a Jew have control over Afghanistan? They don't even listen to each other. China is more likely. But afghans will fight over anything.

Yes.

OY VEY. DELET THIS.

The fact is there is impossible to reach a "state" pragmatist normal solution.

Because they're nuts and see it in a religious perspective, they believe that's the (promised) land, and they want it all.

Infact they invade (colonize) more and more west bank for this stupid reason, like we all are fucking retards and don't notice it.
But there's the cover of usa so no sanctions from UN.

And after that, they will come up with some bullshit and invade gaza, also.

What is your IQ?

test.mensa.no/

Are you circumcised, and what do you think of circumcision?

How do you feel about your future when you will be hated by non-white for being white and by white for being a part of tribe that caused cultural marxism/open borders/gender fluidness etc?

Hello fellow Jew, how do you feel about the goyim? I've been noticing how fucking stupid they are. Were our wise fathers right? Are they really no better than mere livestock?

I honestly don't know what to tell you. If what you say is true, then they'll eventually be a push-back against this kind of expansion, by Israel's Arab neighbours, regardless of US support. The universe has a way of balancing these things out.

>Are you circumcised
Yes.

>, and what do you think of circumcision?
Don't have any strong opinions, either way. I can understand the historic need for it, when hygiene standards where completely different to our modern standards. But I always understand people who say it's barbaric and unnecessary in the 21st century.

whats the most jewish thing youve ever done?

I browse Sup Forums daily, so I'm pretty well prepared for hatred.

Nice try, Goyim. You can't out-Jew a Jew.

Do you think you will be able to succed in this society? The lefties and muslims wiil rip jews off their victim status. You cannot be a victim when you're so pale and wealhy.

In primary school, I used to download songs from Limewire, rip them onto CD-Rs and then sell them to my friends for £5.

Dunno, senpai. I'll jump that hurdle when I get there.

Excuse me goy? If I was a goy trying to lie, then wouldn't that make me a jew? Therefore, I must be a jew. I just want your thoughts on the goyim.

Ameri-jew here are your parents religous

Where's all the Jew gold hidden?

You're a nice jew after all, still watch your back on Sup Forums though, we look at you

Not really. Yours?

So, you, Jews, don't know at the moment what you're going to do when this eventually happens?
Many Jews believe that they will be able to use divide and conquer strategy. I doubt that you will be able to do it. You are more hated by non-Whites than by Whites, and non-Whites are not going to what of white-skinned Shlomo Shekelstein.

Switzerland

yea

can i marry your daughter?

What country did your ancestors emigrate from?

Don't have one.

can i marry your mum then? i want jewish offspring

israel jerusalem

Are the Jews the cause of the increasing degeneracy in the West? I'm talking about single motherhood, drug abuse, cultural relativism and nihilism, lazyness, promiscuity, childlessness, etc.

Do you live in golders green? or near north london?

>British
>not religious
>doesn't live in Israel

How exactly do you define jewishness?

What the fuck

RARE
A
R
E

Fuck you, yes you can. One time when I was 6 I traded a plastic coin for something with a Jew, telling them it was one of those coin shaped chocolates, but it was really just plastuc. She cried though and I felt bad