Author of "Islamophobic" Pepe book forced to donate profits to Muslim advocacy organisation

Author of "Islamophobic" Pepe book forced to donate profits to Muslim advocacy organisation
theguardian.com/books/2017/aug/30/pepe-the-frog-cartoonist-forces-withdrawal-of-alt-right-childrens-book
GET FUCKED ISLAMOPHOBES

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/books/2017/aug/30/pepe-the-frog-cartoonist-forces-withdrawal-of-alt-right-childrens-book
youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here's the archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/books/2017/aug/30/pepe-the-frog-cartoonist-forces-withdrawal-of-alt-right-childrens-book

You are so much better than this shitty bait thread NorBot.

Disgusting. May all Muslims die horrible deaths

>anything that's triggers me is bait

ISLAM IS GAY

It is shitty bait. First; the author didnt donate it, the actual creator did. Second, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than, 'look at my donations plz'.

Thats not triggering, its literally bland and banal content.

>the author didnt donate it, the actual creator did
If you actually bothered to read the OP pic, it says that.
The author was an alt right neo nazi. It would've made him look good if he donated it.
The fact the creator of Pepe was the one who donated it after receiving the earnings of the writer though a law suit, is sort of the whole point as to why you got btfo

>this retarded
you belong on leddit user

I'm not the one who's too illiterate to read user

His mistake was settling, that frog doesn't look like Pepe at all, the art is way too different.

>retarded fag tries to sell a book and gets beat down by copyright laws

Sounds right.

>gets fired for his political views
This is wrong, and if he were intelligent which I'm sure he isn't he would sue since schools are easy-pickings.

>As this action shows, Furie will aggressively enforce his intellectual property, using legal action if necessary, to end the misappropriation of Pepe the Frog … He will make sure that no one profits by using Pepe in alt-right propaganda – and particularly not by targeting children.”
What an immense faggot, seriously.

Furie will probably die in a car accident

Where the fuck can you even find tbis book

I cant even find scans of it online

>making profit off of someone else's work
I support Furie on this matter. It's his character, even if he is a gigantic tool.

I don't support Matt. He's using this money to get us killed

He's using HIS money to get us killed and he's well within his right to do so, just as we're well within our own right to retaliate. Perpetuating the situation as if he's morally incorrect is wrong, however.

His actions are both legal and justified, the person who made the book was in the wrong and our enemy benefited from that. He gave Furie money, Furie of course was going to do something faggy with it but it was his to do it with.

All blame solely falls onto the author's shoulders. If you toss a grenade into an enemy's trench knowing full well they'll toss it back, and they do, and your own men die because of it, who is at fault?

Nah, he is going to use copyright law to dox people even if they're innocent. He's an immense faggot, and so are you for supporting him.

Can't do the time don't do the crime, nigger.

who gives a shit? pepe has always been and will always be /ourguy/
who even would buy a "pepe book" what kind of fucking retards are out there? This shit cracks me up desu famalam

>forced to donate
>forced
>donate
who's jewing who

>His actions are both legal and justified
Enforcing an IP 12 years after it has gone public with thousands of derivatives is not legal nor justified. Copyright law will not protect a common name or a common theme. Neither "Pepe" nor a cartoon image of a frog can have an IP attached to them. Other than the name there is nothing linking a random green frog with a mexican name (or french if you're a skunk) to his derivative work, nor is it making an attempt to appear to be his work.

This case could have easily been won if they pushed it, but a small self-publisher (as they always are) got threatened and pushed around by a literal nobody that due to his new political connections and outside financial backing has enough paid jews to threaten people and cost them their jobs over politics.

He did not make any attempt to protect his cartoon in over a decade. He loses the legal right to attack derivatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg

>Le KEK
Why does Reddit do this shit?

>implying most (((charities))) and (((non profit organizations))) aren't money laundering schemes

Nigger you're dumb as fuck. I stated how copyright lawsuits can be abused to deduce someones identity, whether they're actually guilty or not.

>screenshots reddit
Argument instantly void.