How do we redpill him?

How do we redpill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/news/new-poll-shows-atheism-on-rise-with-jews-found-to-be-least-religious-1.459477
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
youtube.com/watch?v=-BYIemMzWQQ&t=1002s
youtube.com/watch?v=BQY2LjiOA0c&t=7542s
wehuntedthemammoth.com/2014/07/23/the-amazing-atheists-not-so-amazing-thoughts-on-the-age-of-consent/)
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shape it into a dildo and leave it outside his door

Who?

Atheism is a tool of the Jew.

He already is redpilled

fucking Jesus lel
oh my, my tummy hurts

>He already is redpilled

He put a fucking banana up his ass.

Never, EVER going to happen. Especially now that he's hit over a million subs. He'll stay in his comfy echo chamber drowning in Jewtube shekels for the rest of time

Exactly. Have you ever tried putting something in your pooper while jerking it? If you haven't then you haven't truly lived

TJ has already been exposed to all our ideas tons of times. He was arguing against white nationalists already around 2006-2009. He is never going to stop being a libertarian and a degenerate.

Even if he were fully redpilled on race differences, he would still insist on treating everyone as individuals and thus it would not have an effect on his politics.

>unironically wears fingerless gloves and a fedora.

This is your brain on atheism.

He's a fag now?

Unironically deserving of the term gaytheist

Has been for years. Atheism and homosexuality go hand in hand.

Are you fucking retarded? ooohh wait a sec......Bananaman is that you?

what a degenerate.

No, that's your brain on closet homosexuality

Not really, we just don't shame them for it because there's nobody to say it's wrong

is this all bait?

Let the atheist banana-boy keep living in his science fiction universe

Mother of god

someone post the nudes with the banana in ass pls

But we evoled from ancient monkeys.

>atheists passively accept the downfall of western civilization because of fear of being called intolerant

heh

>now

Put banana in ass, shit comes out of mouth

You know that you just recursively turned an already shitty argument into a "n-no u", right?

Those are faggot atheists, not atheist faggots. They don't even know the current christian position on yes homo, let alone their position on how to universe. That's something you need to know in order to debunk it.

"""Kyle""" was a female-to-male transgender. All his long-term partners have been female, but yes he is also a fag.

You can't.

I never turned it into anything, it's not my OC. Also, it's not a "No U" argument, it's true. Jews hate Christianity with an undying passion- just look at their holy texts (and how they, for example, describe Jesus as a sinner boiling in shit in hell). A large percentage of Jews are atheists (who do you think spread Communism in Russia?)

Citation:
haaretz.com/jewish/news/new-poll-shows-atheism-on-rise-with-jews-found-to-be-least-religious-1.459477

Of course, homosexuality is perfectly justifiable when its atheists that engage in it

Checked, holy numbers to boot.

thanks, this shit never ceases to disgust me

part deux

I thought micropenis's were just a myth until I saw this video years back.

desu I'd probably hate God too if he gave me a dick like that

That's boiling water btw

He used to say nigger unironiclly

His sexual proclivities prevent redpilling. You would need to drop a 10/10 woman on his dick to turn him over.

He still says it. Just not towards a black person genuinely

that kangaroo atheist is a giant faggot too
what is it about atheism and being a giant faggot?

Shove lots of Bananas up his fat ass

I still like him more than i like any of you people

>confuses boiling water with cooking oil

>I never turned it into anything, it's not my OC.
Well somebody did
>Also, it's not a "No U" argument, it's true. Jews hate Christianity with an undying passion
Well, i don't. In fact, i don't hate any religion. I do hate some religious people though, but none are christian (mostly muslim extremists and shariah law advocates).
>just look at their holy texts (and how they, for example, describe Jesus as a sinner boiling in shit in hell)
Well, that makes sense. They think the new testament is fake, and so they think "He isn't the messiah, but he sais he is." That's a sin that they think he did.
>A large percentage of Jews are atheists
>people who believe in judaism do not follow any religion
Or you're talking about genetic jews, which wold make sense. Jewish parents teaching their kids jew-targeted jewish propaganda.

>Of course, homosexuality is perfectly justifiable when its atheists that engage in it
... Ok, thanks for the new right, I guess. Don't need it but alright.

We don't tell gay people it's wrong to be gay

I don't think he wants to be redpilled, there's no shekels in it.

REAL??

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Does he?

This guy also poured hot oil on his arse cheeks and balls/penis. He was clearly in a lot of pain. He is literally my hero, I'm the same. Sex without violence and suffering is completely unappealing to me. I've poured habanero sauce in my Jap's eye before, I also do IV drugs

get him to cut the atheist shit

Didn't they do a south park episode on him where they shoved food up their ass and shit out their mouth? Or did he just copy south park?

This is the only good picture of a pride parade I have ever seen. At least these guys aren't walking nude, in fishnets, drag, or bringing their kids along with them to support this rampant degeneracy.
I don't support them, but they're alright in my book if this picture is anything close to how the whole parade looked.

Pretty sure the last thing you want is Banana man running around ranting about the superiority of the white race.

The Jews hated Jesus for a different reason- they wanted a Messiah that would conquer all other nations and place them on the world's throne. When they got something else, they turned him in and partook in his crucifixion.

And I am talking about genetic Jews. If you grow up in a Jewish family, you are immersed in their ideologies and beliefs, be they cultural, religious, or anti-religious. Atheist Jews are just as dangerous as Theist Jews.

The homosexuality statement was sarcastic, but forget about it

Isn't that the faggot that likes pouring scalding water on his micropenis?

>fully redpilled on race differences, he would still insist on treating everyone as individuals
I don't see a problem with this.
I pity him.

Why did he film that though? Has he ever said?

THICC

dat azz, would smash

>that would conquer all other nations and place them on the world's throne. When they got something else, they turned him in and partook in his crucifixion.
Jesus did that though. Jews were too short-sighted to see his 2000-year master plan.

Full video: xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

He never uploaded anything- it was just dredged up. I know now all atheists are like this, but they still need to pick better representatives.

He's on our side when it comes to the statues.
youtube.com/watch?v=-BYIemMzWQQ&t=1002s

Blamed both sides when it came to CHARLOTTESVILLE

.youtube.com/watch?v=BQY2LjiOA0c&t=7542s

Said on jre that he doesn't find black women attractive.

Used to be a libertarian, but wants healthcare for all, believes to do that you need to close the boarders.

The dude is about as close as you can get to a natsoc without all of that MUH MORAL SHIT.

fpbp

God had no part in it (that would interfere with free will)

>The dude is about as close as you can get to a natsoc without all of that MUH MORAL SHIT.

This, he just doesn't care about "muh degeneracy no weed or masturbating". He's smarter than a lot of fags here who don't like him because "lol he shoved a banana in his ass" I guarantee a lot of the people saying that have some dirty secrets too.

that cute guy is out of AA's league

Thanks for the info.

It's not just "lel banana".

1.) He is a homosexual, which is both fruitless and degenerate

2.) He's fat as hell, which shows a lack of self restraint

3.) He complains about "thin privilege" and acts like an internet tough guy

4.) Has never held a job, prefers to be a "Youtube ranter"

5.) Condones pedophilia
(wehuntedthemammoth.com/2014/07/23/the-amazing-atheists-not-so-amazing-thoughts-on-the-age-of-consent/)

I don't want this obese faggot in our ranks.

What's the point of redpilling a white gay neckbeard if he isn't by now after everything that's happened?

Shove bananas in your anal cavity, livestreaming, until he contacts you claiming to be a peer.

Anyone remember when he wanted to hate fuck VenomFangX?

you dont tell gay people the difference between being gay and being a giant faggot either

fuck that retard grooming, anal banana shoving, godless faggot

Why would we want this fat faggot? There is a video of him pouring hot oil over his cock and it looked painful, like he wasn't acting.

Why would we want him on our side?
>he shoved a banana up his ass there are pictures of this online he wasn't ashamed
>he burnt his micropenis and ass with oil, there is a video of this online, and he wasn't ashamed
>he is unironically the fedora fingerless gloves trench coat meme in real life

I wish this were more obvious for the majority of us.

Staring down the barrel of a gun tends to be a great motivator.....

God damn this is great

So this... Is the power of logic...

Show him this speech -
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE

that's supposed to be common sense.

Loool all the irony in this circlejerk of a thread.

the DEFINITION of underrated

Wew that brings back memories

Nigga got some William Legate size nipples there

now post the part where his boyfriend Kyle became a she.

>tfw this is legit

dude is a nutcase

He's got a cute little micropenis and a t h i c c ass. 6/10, would make sweet love to.

so is it gay or not?

female to male trap sounds like heaven desu

by not giving this cretin attention and not letting our children onto fucking jewtube

Believing you're fucking a woman isn't enough to make fucking a MtF tranny not gay. Therefore, believing you're fucking a man isn't enough to make fucking a FtM tranny not straight.

but it's a girl tho

> He put a fucking banana up his ass.
I had forgotten who this faggot was until I read that and remebered. Cheers!

Yes, I said it's straight.

Brutal

Of course you do.
Of course you do.

oh scuse me, i misread your post

He cant be. Hes too old, famous and his mind is too rigid now. Hes a lazy fuck, too degenerate to turn back. But I still watch em sometimes because ive been watching him for 9 years.

He shouldn't be associated with anything redpilled. He's a stupid lazy fuck who dropped out of highschool his freshman year and never grew out of being a 14 year old edge lord. Atheists should be ashamed for having that pathetic piece of shit be a popular figure in their community.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

I think he's dead user