Why don't foreigners have different accents?

Why don't foreigners have different accents?
All French sound the same, all Germans sound the same, all Russians sound the same and all Japanese sound the same.
But Newfies, Ontarians, New Englanders, Southerners, Irish, Australians, Kiwis, South Africans, North English, South English and the dozens of other regional accents all exist in the English speaking world. Why don't foreigners have this?

German speakers most definitely have different accents

-t. lived there for years

this is quite perplexing to you isn't it Chang?

I already said all Japanese sound the same, that's the same thing as Chinese

you dont travel enough then

I've gone to Montreal dumb cunt don't tell me I don't travel

You know shit about French man.

They do, youre just fucking deaf and gay OP

You just can't hear them. Your brain adjusts the sounds. You've been trained by exposure to recognize the accents/dialects of people speaking your own language.

This is the same reason, by different means though, that all Asians look the same to Americans and Europeans and vice versa.

What is...I only speak English so all other languages sound like gibberish?

>Canada being retarded again

go back to what you were doing

I was almost about to answer this seriously, but meh....

You don't speak those languages so of course you would notice accents or regional dialect.
Fucking Leaf.

Fuck off we're full

Like I said I've been to Montreal I know enough about the French

>I've gone to Montreal dumb cunt don't tell me I don't travel
Oh this is a joke thread.
Have fun maple sucker.

VERY nice digits brother

I've been to Niagara Falls too and London Ontario

I doubt you even get out of your front yard without getting lost.
I bet you failed grade 10 you fuck.

I failed grade 12 and dropped out to make money instead of wasting time in school

>taxi
>curtains
>autumn
>tap
>waistcoat

We use all those words.

>OP is literally retarded

This...
I speak Cajun french and can easily tell the difference between Louisiana, Quebec and France French.

also....Parisians are cunts

I use apartment, taxi, can, candy, chips, wardrobe (the pic looks like a wardrobe if it's built into the wall it's a closet)
Biscuit if it's hard cookie if it's soft, corn, diaper, curtain, coveralls, elevator
Eraser, fall, tap, flashlight, fries unless it's bought from the chip truck or eaten with fish then it's chips, garbage
Gas, highway, hood, jello, licence plate, line up
Post box, movie, pyjamas, pants, scotch tape, sidewalk
Running shoes, soccer, stove, subway, tire, truck
Trunk, holiday, waistcoat, windshield wiper, yard if it's in the front garden if it's in the back, zipped

>leaf education

go to Germany, Austria and Switzerland and then say german language sounds the same

I can't understand shit when I go to Switzerland

Sorry I meant zipped not zipped
You're a dumb cunt

Because you're from Serbi retard I can't understand shit when I go to Quebec because I'm from Ontario

How old are you OP? This shouldnt be that hard to understand. Holy shit this has to be a bait thread.

25, yeah I think it's just because English speaking countries have culture and history other countries just steal our culture
I don't see Germans wearing a leaderhousan to work but a suit and tie invented by Anglos

Im not from Serbia you blind fuck. Nigga Im fluent in German, but when you go to Switzerland its a whole different language. If you know Quebec French is not so much different from French in France.

Yes you are retard
I don't know any French I don't want to learn a foreign language foreigners learn MY language

compare Bavaria to the rest of germany

you don't say waistcoat fuck off m8

I learnt it from Alice in Wonderland, maybe he did too