On Antifa

I had a strange idea today. What if there was a group that was purely meant to be a punching bag for Antifa. The idea is simple.
1. Gather several hundred people who won't give up. They must have strong wills, they needn't be physically strong but they must stand by their beliefs to their graves. To keep this shindig to my core beliefs, every person must also be able to NEVER FIGHT BACK.
2. Start a rally (make sure to invite Antifa-kun to the party)
3.???
4. Repeat?
But for real. No joke. I will organize this if I can get this to work. I don't want blood, I want revolution. If anyone is interested, please make a discord server. I would make one but then if this doesn't work out, I dont want to just have an empty discord server. If this works out, I will be working with local officials to see what i can do to organize this thingy. For any further questions, please leave a post on this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
archive.org/details/MetalGearSolid1
youtube.com/watch?v=75DbkiZvxX4
archive.is/jUUc6
youtube.com/watch?v=gzS2Gp4HwwM
thehill.com/policy/defense/316542-trump-mattis-will-override-on-torture
archive.is/x7Nlj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actually ... that would work.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Yes, because those petitions always work. I wouldn't have posted if I thought that it would be fruitless.

they just talked about this on Tucker, was kind of shocked first time i've heard idea mentioned on TEEVEE news.

For real? I don't even watch cable television anymore. So I'm legitimately shocked that anyone else was enough of a chaos spreading chode to even think the idea.

Its just to get the WH to actually respond and perhaps look into the idea of labeling them as such. I have hopes they will, of course.

Seems odd, but the MSM seems to be understanding that the ctrl left is creating and giving more power to the alt right.

Also, if this thing works, then we also get to be fighting terrorists. This has to be every autist on the 4chin's wet dream. I know it is mine.

Getting to use weaponized autism against the forces of terror, that is

Holy shit, I can see it now.

Blm would definitely work

I don't know if you found this, or if you made it. Whichever it may be, I nearly cried, that was great.

I still had my edit tab for
into
I just kept going.

Why not put needles on their clothes?
That way, if you get punched, they get hurt but can't complain.

We must go deeper.

see, that would be great, but the goal is that we do NO HARM. that would completely against what i have in mind, but good thought none the less.

if anyone is interested in continuing this conversation, im going to get a discord set up, i gotta eat so im going quiet.

Wiilyke2 #5177 Add me on discord and i will add you when i get back

oh cool not archived thats cool

What did you eat?

BeetusKing

I think you have a great idea, but can I just be the water boy or something? Graphic design?

I've considered something similar, but lately... It's kind of like Antifa is doing all the work for us? Like they are showing themselves the door, it seems

I know refusefascism has something big and national organized for early November

twas good too

sure dude. The fact that you support this is enough to draw a smile to my face. Not many other things these days can say the same my friend.

you guys, all of you this is fuckign completely crazy. are fuckign stupid man.

antifa are a joke. your going to get what divided group against what divided group

i just dont care.

what are you ggoint o do get 2 niggers 2 whites.

oh i forgot i loves me flags well by you fucking retards

Alternative theory, not only is ANTIFA a soro's operation but a deepstate operation too. If Trump doesn't start war (Afghan build up - NK) the deep state will bring war to the US. Looks like we're going to war lads.

I FUCKING LOVE THAT GAME

hell yeah, Peace Walker was the shit. just started MGSV so PW is on the mind

hey guys need to go to war so we can protect the brainwashed zombies\
>picture.jpeg

Yup I've had very similar thoughts recently.

Basically have a Free Speech Rally, get a bunch of people in Trump hats waving American flags, etc., looking like good normal citizens.

Then Antifa comes, you just stand there, make sure all the cameras are on you as you get beaten to a pulp.

This will take balls, but you will be doing a great good, the best thing we can do is have lots of videos and pictures of Antifa beating the fuck out of innocent Americans.

getting pictures of people beaten to a pulp is a good idea you say? wow guys lets have a conversastion on the internet, about this. or anywhere
you fucking piece of shit faggot
die everyone in this thread you cia or anti faggots probably just that, good thing ciachan is shilling for you with all these flag,s cuase real countries dont mean shit do they fuck you 4 chan.
archive.org/details/MetalGearSolid1

Are you retarded?

kek

so why not leave them fucks on the street
then what would cbs cnn (((you))) do?
i hate watching it on tv, influencing other morons around me, and i dont give a shit

like literally tv would have n0thing on it. are you guys mentally retarded\

sarcasm here i dont give a fuck about tv, you guys seem to have a problem with tv, of makgin ratigns

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

hihuu i *stupid jew, get on the internet now and bitch at everybody huuhuhuh communication nooo huihuhuh bitching fighting violence
huhuhuhuhuh
goi to hell retarded fucking inbred shit
hahaa

I have no qualms with any group. I just thought of an idea and threw it at the wall because I have a tendency to have crazy ideas that I never do anything with.

rephrasing, I don't have qualms with Sup Forums or any other board. I DO have qualms with AntiFa

bikers 4 trump. make it happen

there are already false flag groups who make antifa look needed and righteous. "Neo-nazis" and "KKK" members were bused into Chancellorsville for the Unite The Right Rally right along side antifa

you are retarded, your intentionally starting shit your like a retard on this intenet who goes its got words in it i can make my topic durp and you fuck up everything. you have 0 rights to be on the intenret talking shit without making any sense

and then you paid like 20 people to come in and fake comment too
ill explian
read the bible you moron
or a group thats first off you call a GROUP meaning its NOT DIVIDED its a GROUP
and the saying and very true statement a house divided
means that you cant find another GROUP because. you know. you didnt think of this. if you did
go join
IT and
and
get that idea you dumbass

we wouldnt stop you ,and it would be better, for all of us. why you decided to do this instead but not do that means your a DISINFO AGENT FUCK YOU

If any Nazi/KKK/whatever false flaggers show up, we beat them up

Even better than having Antifa beating us up, would be to have a guy in a Trump hat beating the crap out of a Nazi larper.

The media wouldn't would be driven crazy by those kind of optics, they wouldn't know what to do.

It isn't false flag if that is what we are.
Why lie when the truth is more powerful

oh i see cia showed up to try and blame Sup Forums waiting on a reply and use it as their TALKING POINT

>talking point shill

TOO BAD U GUYS ARENT EVEN TALKING HERE YOU JUMPED FROM MY COMMENT I DIDNT IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR COPYING ME STOP
THIS IS TOTALLY A TALKING POINT THERE IS NO DISCUSSION HERE I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH ANYTHIGN TO SAY THAT HAS A BRAIN CELL TO RUB AGAINST EACH OTHER WITH AND YOUR A FUCKIGN COCKSCUKGIN JEW SHILL FUCK YOU FAGGOT.

2NDLY ANTIFADONT HAVE A POINT. FALSE FLAGGING PIECE OF SHIT
LITERALY NOT TALING TO EACH OTHER TRYING TO JUMP OFF ME TO PUSH THEIR FUCKING
no your not going to talk off of me

>Uses his big boy buzzword
>Thinks that makes him cool

>Chilling At The Tiki 2, flaming boogaloo
When even a billionaire like Soros can't pay people enough to LARP as nazis and be humiliated on livestream, it's over.

becuase if you are subverted they can move their paid agents in right mates. a cop or something else doesnt matter if you die as they been saying fuck them and this topic says, fuck every... i dont know what this guys retarded though hes fuckign retarded shill commentors must be sitting in a room thinking its funny i mean how godamn stupid

cant make sense but you get mad at everyone else

I honestly don't get what you are going about. Could you please use real syntax?

this topic having no point ... doesnt belong anywhere. it belongs in /bant/ unless you have the mental capactity to use this board you dont belong in front of a computer stop you fucking retard

>revolution
Testudo. Only option. And wear suits, no tie.

>i cant understnad all the little things are missing
youtube.com/watch?v=75DbkiZvxX4

I like your style. I want to wear a tie though.

I thought that I had a fairly strong point, but i think i kinda got side-tracked part way through

a house divided cannot stand

I REALLY don't get what all this "house divided" talk is about. It just sounds like mindless echoes of a phrase long lost.

I tried doing that for the Golden Gate Bridge today. Had the media hype it up, and everyone
was calling the story fake that 'conservatives'
wouldn't block the bridge. it was called the
'March Against Marxism'. Only 9 people showed up, noone blocked traffic and antifa never showed.
It shows us that if we make events alongside
true events, if everyone calls the event fake
antifa wont bother doing so.
I have an event coming up this saturday at Berkeley called the " Hurrikangz Food Drive/Kangz no the Left violence Rally" Event ------->>>>>archive.is/jUUc6
I have contacted all the media outlets and are expecting them to run the story.
Berkeley is going to be madness this weekend.

I like your idea OP, keep researching it, Community Organization is HUGE right now, anyone can do it
yet so few try.

I do need some Anons with fake FB's to press 'going' on the facebook group event though.

well you know fuck you. is all i got to say. your a fuckign moron and who would ever talk to you or discuss anythign with you your a moron who wants to be told what to do every second. you cant think ofr yourself, how do you relate to anything? this topic has no relation to it, it means nothing so thats my point. a house divided which would MEAN the fuckign people

.. of the world, can't be divided...

antifa

...and stand .. to FORM THE NEXT STUPID FUCKIGN GROUP
IT MAKES NO SENSE ITS NOT LOGICAL YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD
YEP GO CHECK IN IN THE RETARDED CLASS NEXT SCHOOL DAY

Im trying to get some water boiling in NWA because i know that the law enforcement wont side with Antifa here. it is mostly a trap for antifa.

STILL WAITING ON SPICY BOYS

Joey Gibson is actually doing this, but it is beyond retarded. He is taking so many punches and brass knuckle punches to the head, that he will soon start slurring his speech, and be unable to talk or function normally.

And nobody cares, the press, the sheeple, the government don't care. If you know Joey Gibson pls beg him to stop, or at least to link up with some real alt-righters and fight back.

Trump supports antifa. When he refuses to designate antifa as a terrorist group (which it clearly is) will people finally believe me and Cernovitch?

Trump doesn't give a fuck about his supporters getting smashed in the street. He only cares about other celebs and twitter wars with big celebs and being a reality star/hero.

Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind want to volunteer to be "Antifa's punching bag"?

The funny thing is, I know how retarded it is. But it might work.

It isn't literally what I said. The concept is similar to internet trolling. Just to waste their time and energy that they could be using to silence someone else, they instead waste it on a wall that cannot be silenced

I know joey, but i'm also trolling Joey
watch for the Berkeley 'Hurrikagz food drive/Rally
this weekend.

>Trump supports antifa.
Prove it.
Because he condemed BOTH sides in many CTRL left and Alt right clashes?

>When he refuses to designate antifa as a terrorist group (which it clearly is) will people finally believe me and Cernovitch?
He was FOR torture. Then appointed Mattis who is 100% AGAINST torture. When asked after the appointment of Mattis, he deferred to Mattis' sentiments on the subject. Is listening to qualified people anti-presidential? Should he have ignored someone with experience in favor of someone who got their job through nepotism?

>Trump doesn't give a fuck about his supporters getting smashed in the street.
Condemned BOTH sides.

>He only cares about other celebs and twitter wars with big celebs and being a reality star/hero.
Actions speak louder than words. Fuck yes he has some big talk. He has some balls to do it. But he has not built that wall has he? Big words to show his side. Have you ever talked big? You ever pumped yourself up online?

*Hurrikangz Food Drive/Rally
Please smash those 'going' buttons

Hurrikangz Food Drive/No To Left Rally this
weekend in Berkleley at the MLK park
archive.is/jUUc6

would go, but am poorfag with no muns

I wish i can play peace walker i have mgsv and mgs 3 for ps2

Use your fake facebook and smash that 'going' button for the event. We need to make it look
lively
MEME IT

Trump supports antifa.
>Prove it.
>Because he condemed BOTH sides in many CTRL left and Alt right clashes?

Flat out, He is a different person than the man who ran, he got our votes talking about "punch them in the face" and how we are going to smash these violent leftists once he get in office. Now? He forgot all that, now twitter wars with other big celebs are his only interest and being a media star.

He just hand over entire policy decisions to his NWO swamp masters like Mattis/.McMastersbater and other Zionist swamp monsters now running our country.

Yeah he said "both sides are bad" but why he say like that? The left commits 100% of the violence at Charlottseville (and every demonstration) and he just mentions they did "some too?"

Now when he ignores the petition to designate antifa a terrorist group, a petition signed by his voters, us who got him in, does he care? No he will ignore the petition, ignore antifa, ignore our side getting smashed into the hospital, and concentrate on his feuds with Mika and vamping with CNN pretending to fight them (but gives them all the front row seats and all the questions)

Nobody cares if we get beat up, literally nobody. We just get laughed at by everyone. It's not really us getting beat up anyway, it's alt lighters and normie Trump voters.

get a psp and mod it. Or if you have a few more dolans laying around, get an actual copy of peacewalker

ALT*WHITE

I hate to say it, but this guy gets it. While im totally willing to get my ass handed to me, typically the organizers of such events don't have to deal with the shit that happens during them.

yea your right cause this is totally all trumps fault/sarcasm
i mean these leftists on the street which yoru talking about *problem hwere all there and have been since 1900 i remember when they used to wear suits though and black masks instead remember? back in 1901?
fuck you stupid fuck this site sucks dicks nothing but YOU LIE YOU LIE
at every fuckign godamn topic or comment

>Flat out, He is a different person than the man who ran, he got our votes talking about "punch them in the face" and how we are going to smash these violent leftists once he get in office. Now? He forgot all that, now twitter wars with other big celebs are his only interest and being a media star.
As I said, talk big. If I had the @POTUS platform I would shit all over people I didn't agree with and you would as well. I think Bernie would be the only one who didn't, but he got fucked by Hillary.+ DNC.

>He just hand over entire policy decisions to his NWO swamp masters like Mattis/.McMastersbater and other Zionist swamp monsters now running our country.
Not hand over, he realised there are people with DIFFERENT OPINIONS than him. He saw logic and backed down on said opinions. Show me proof of a full "hand off" and I will be at your shoulder shitting on Trump for it.

>Yeah he said "both sides are bad" but why he say like that? The left commits 100% of the violence at Charlottseville (and every demonstration) and he just mentions they did "some too?"
"Left is bad for violence, but Whit Sups are good" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK do you think would happen? Of course he needs to condemn both sides. Violence or not, some opinions are indeed bad.
To clairify, I want to defend my race(white), just as most every other race wants to. Why is it bad when I do?
inb4 "ur nazi and opinions/logic from you are invalid"
>Now when he ignores the petition to designate antifa a terrorist group, a petition signed by his voters, us who got him in, does he care? No he will ignore the petition, ignore antifa, ignore our side getting smashed into the hospital, and concentrate on his feuds with Mika and vamping with CNN pretending to fight them (but gives them all the front row seats and all the questions)
Holy autistic fuck. SEPTEMBER 16 is when we need sigs, I fucking signed it and got 3 friends to as well.(1/2)

Sorry Satan, I hate to have to redpill you to the truth about (((Dnald Drumpf)))

If I lied bro, just show me where I was wrong? Trump supporters are getting smashed in the street, hospitalized and damaged by rampaging (and protected by the police))) leftist terrorists. Drumpf does nothing, doesn't even notice, or care.

Now if Mika Brzenski sent him a nasty tweet, oh man he would be all over that. Face it, believing in Drumpf turned out to be the same as thinking Kim Kardashian is your friend and "keeping up with the Kardashians"

Drumpf is a celebrety president, only concerned with 'being a star' and Vamping. He is a actor and showman. He never actually gave a fuck about us or anything he said. He was just really really good at pandering.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzS2Gp4HwwM

Cernovitch redpilled me, and it was a bitter, bitter, bitter pill to swallow/.

>Become a professional punching bag for antifa
I'm good.

This sounds good, but is unnecessary. Just say you are rallying and Antifa shows up alone and makes a pest of themselves as usual. Nobody to blame but themselves.

cont.
There is no need yet. We are in a fucking bureaucracy. Shit takes time yo'. The sigs are above and beyond required. I think its amazing. Now, you will have a case if they do NOT respond by Oct 17, yes, you will have a case of ignoring a petition, but if you are too stupid to read the rules, you should not be arguing one way or the other.

>Nobody cares if we get beat up, literally nobody. We just get laughed at by everyone. It's not really us getting beat up anyway, it's alt lighters and normie Trump voters.
MSM doesn't, you are correct. They are retardedly left(excluding fox). Look around you, you are in pol. They are making us stronger. The MSM is finally realizing the ctrl left is making us strong. Giving us purpose. Stick it out my friend. We will survive, and we will win.

Survive, friend, survive.

This can only work if you make sure to record everything.

so so what they wherent theyre before hand and you cry at trump to do something.

why are you there if they wherent theyre before. before trump was there they wasnt ther, now YOUR there. need to look in mirror you stupid faggot cause your there now and you have to answer what for
ill answer fro you trump. and your a moron. you cant even focus on a goal. what is your point? i want u to ansewr this this is why im asking everyone on meet on here is retarded*shill

The Boston Free Speech Rally was accidentally Fucking Genius.

>Announce Free Speech Rally
>Alt-Right says they're going to show up, 14 words n shit
>Don't show up
>Antifa shows up to protest a free speech rally with people holding BLM signs, brown dude with a megaphone
>Unable to vent their beta rage on the Alt-Right, Antifa starts throwing rocks and bottles of piss at the police and random onlookers.

Rinse and Repeat.
It's funny because like, The best way for the Alt-Right to win is to not show up, because the retards larp as nazis and destroy their own movement. Antifas so bad, just literally make them the only ones at the party, Let the autists take themselves out.

>Not hand over, he realised there are people with DIFFERENT OPINIONS than him. He saw logic and backed down on said opinions. Show me proof of a full "hand off" and I will be at your shoulder shitting on Trump for it.

Wrong. (of course on the torture subject, that was entirely stupid to even talk about. CIA uses torture every time, every president, they just pretend not to. Every federal agency use torture, so discussing it is retarded, Matiss merely mentioned that to Drumpf)

>Holy autistic fuck. SEPTEMBER 16 is when we need sigs, I fucking signed it and got 3 friends to as well.(1/2)

You can sign all you want, Trump doesn't give a shit what you sign, unless you are Mika Brzshinki or Alex Baldwin, then he'll stay up all night twitter wars, as long as your a big celeb.

When Trump literally ignores our 200,000 signature petition, of his most loyal voters, and refuses to designate antifa a terrorist group, then will you believe me? And admit you were wrong? Maybe if Mika tweeted him and asked him to do it, then he would do it. 200,000 stupid voters, he doesn't give a shit, or notice or read our petition.

#AntifaSoWhite

Meme it pedes.

Bro put down the bottle of ripple, I really have no idea what you are trying to say.

In a strange way, this may be working. For the first time, the left (Morning Jew crew, Washington post) came out against antifa, called them terrorists and violent. Something weird is going on. Four D gaslighting.

I am recording my own events as i organize them
Also i need more event atendees to press going on my facebook event to make it look
legitimateish for Berkeley this weekend.

here is the link
archive.is/jUUc6
>pic related

yoru stupid cause i said exactly what he said a house divided cannot stand

so there is nothing to throw at them, and you are an idiot for responding to them, cya later nigger ur right too btw i thought i was in a idfferent topic when i called the guy not - retarded
so many stupid tabs, that why tabs suck shit on firefox or any browsers

>your stupid cause i said exactly what he said a house divided cannot stand

Remember goy-- Lincoln said that, but then he massacred his enemies, and drove them under his foot. He didn't surrender to them, and his Northland wasn't being invaded in any case.

Are you advocating surrender and martydom for our side? I mean you could be right, if you kill your enemies they win.

Whew...somebody's ass blasted here!

But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? 27 And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. 28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

so whats this fucker doing even bringing up somethign to blaem anyone else? i am the only person not a 4ciachan shll here and he blames me im the new talking point im a person and represent Sup Forums

you fuck you you piece of shit

go blow lincoln you nigger loving mother fucker. you worship him mre than take notes off the bible or any sort of sense.

they do have to respond if it gets 100k signatures.

during obongo, there was a petition to build a death star which got 100k signatures. although it is an asinine petition, the white house still responded

reading what that nigger lover said, he says that nigger slavery would never end

hmm i dont believe so that only exists in africa

i dont think any slave owner ever thought this but this is the idea you push on everyone*read bud superbowl commercial
yea that commercial sure made a lot of sense and so does all this shti you say liar

>Wrong. (of course on the torture subject, that was entirely stupid to even talk about. CIA uses torture every time, every president, they just pretend not to. Every federal agency use torture, so discussing it is retarded, Mattis merely mentioned that to Drumpf)
thehill.com/policy/defense/316542-trump-mattis-will-override-on-torture
>Mattis more qualified to make decisions on torture.
>still maintained he was FOR torture.
>discussing it is retarded.

>When Trump literally ignores our 200,000 signature petition, of his most loyal voters, and refuses to designate antifa a terrorist group, then will you believe me? And admit you were wrong? Maybe if Mika tweeted him and asked him to do it, then he would do it. 200,000 stupid voters, he doesn't give a shit, or notice or read our petition.
It is over 320k.

archive.is/x7Nlj