Hey Sup Forums you seen this?

Hey Sup Forums you seen this?
The FCC called Ajit Pai a spineless cuck.
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/DOC-578d579d1f000000-A.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/DOC-578d579d1f000000-A.pdf
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/12/ajit-pai-fcc-net-neutrality-open-internet
unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/12/ajit-pai-fcc-net-neutrality-open-internet
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/DOC-578d71b7c1800000-A.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This deserves a bump!

>ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/DOC-578d579d1f000000-A.pdf
interesting

what the fuck?

Explain.

Big if true

A shit pie deserved it desu

Bumping for relevance. What the fuck is this?

lol its fucking real

thic pankcakes, holy fuck

Nippon does pancakes better than you yankees

OP here. Not sure how this could be real, but there was a thread on Sup Forums about it. seemed relevant to Sup Forums interests

how is this even possible

TOPKEK

T H I C C

probably fake but hopefully op isnt a fag

Lolwat

I feel like we're in a fight club remake and we have edgelords embedded everywhere.

>theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/12/ajit-pai-fcc-net-neutrality-open-internet
I surely hope it's real

OP here, unfortunately always a fag
This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.

Archive time unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/12/ajit-pai-fcc-net-neutrality-open-internet

fuggggggg

Thank you based Norway user. For all your archivings.

you are not bright if you just realized how far our reach goes.

We're in board rooms, doctors offices, police stations, schools. Why do you think we have so much power?

You act a 16 year old fat faggot LARPing from his mom's basement.

“Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life."

Tyler Durden

Mitä vittua?

god you guys are such clueless faggots

uploading my own pdf to show how easy this is

It's fake it's a public api you can upload shit to

sure faggot. But am I really a 16 year old faggot in my moms basement?

Or am I VP at a marketing firm, or maybe I'm an engineer at google, sabotaging from the inside.

But I'm sure you're a paid leftist. You don't really care about the results like we do, its all we care about really.Your goal is to get your .03 for the next post, I want to see your kind hung from street lights. Who wants it more I wonder

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

top cringe bait

nice node.js server you got there

Is it happening?

you have no idea leaf. You shitskins and faggots always underestimate us, and what has that gotten you?

Yep, but I'm a 16 year old faggot in my mom's basement

I am OP's thread. I literally can't stop being a dick and getting sucked by OP

A) The FCC has forms for citizens filing complaints/comments. Someone uploaded a fake PDF with the FCC logo and shared the URL for a giggle.

B) The FCC website security is shit or someone went rogue and we're witnessing the awesome result.

>Or maybe an astrokraut ready to take over the ISS and live stream nazi salutes on Nasas youtube feed.
I rustle jimmies for free kid, it's my favourite thing to do before going to bed.

Can I have some?

Probably A.

or MAYBE I'm in paris france!

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/DOC-578d71b7c1800000-A.pdf

hehe those FCC memers!!

>FCC calls the republican a "cuck"

Nice, you got me! Have a rare pepe

>ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/DOC-578d71b7c1800000-A.pdf
Nice. Now we know OP is a faggot.

OP is always a faggot