Brazilian troops to leave Haiti after 13 years securing slums

>Brazilian U.N troops make their final patrol in the biggest and most violent slum in Haiti, Cité Soleil, wich is home to 300.000 people. The safety of the place has been handed to the National Haitian Police.
>"Back in 2004 a 2006, 2007, there was much crime here, there were shootings with many deaths everyday. Now the security is better, but there's still garbage everywhere and the only hospital is far away and can't handle the ammount of patients"
> "But I fear the crime will come back because the local policeman are too lazy and won't ever leave their bases and patrol like the Brazilians" says Marcelon.

Will the niggers be able to live by themselves now that the U.N aid is saying goodbye, Sup Forums?

Haiti is a good example of niggerism.

Its literally Africa in south america. And guess what? they're all leaving their country as refugees

Let it burn I say, always keep camera crews on standby and have them record what happens when actual police leave a bad neighborhood of a country

Daily reminder

Haiti has always been used and abused by white imperialists and the ecological destruction of the country is Exhibit A. in the case against white imperialism the IMF and World Bank need to be collectively executed in front of the Hague and Haiti is due at least a trillion in reparations.

You know, when you kill all the people who know how to run a country you can expect results like this. However Haitians deserve some credit, they were one of the few black groups who fought for Independence by themselves. You can't say the same about USA blacks.

>niggers ruin country left to them by the French
>Jews need to be strung up for ruining Hait's forests

Fuck man, not sure you're wrong here.

Literally worse place in western hemisphere.

They sure are lovely neighbors aren't they? We could sure use a Trumpy wall...

No, they're all illegally immigrating to Mexico now.

Mexico has an illegal immigrant problem too?
Shit, maybe I should illegally emigrate to Ethiopia

Wait, Brazil has troops?

Hillary siphoned off like a billion dollars in charity that would have went to these low IQ savages, is she actually /ourgirl/?

>Brazil
>Troops
>patrolling HAITIAN slums

Literally niggers patrolling other niggers. 95% aids rate returning back home to slums

Believe me, the charity wouldn't have gone a hundred miles near these subhumans...

Your stupid army goes here every year to learn some shit about jungle fightning bc, seriously, after Vietnan is already proved you guys think a ant is a giant robot.

I know that the BBC has started publishing in pidgin but man this babble doesn't even look like english

to Canada actually, burger

Before Iraq War, brazil had the best trained urban fighters in the world in BOPE.

They probably cannot wait to get home to their wife Flavia, and a nice hot plate of that uma delicia

At least hispanics know spanglish isn't a language, even though its more intelligible than pidgen