Midwest Alliance General: Midwest Is Best Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the Midwestern region of the United States?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Twitter: @midwest1488
Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMYKEseh__U
archive.is/CKGTD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me about the Midwest
Is it nigger - less?
Is it conservative?
Is it FREE?

What about chinks? Are they welcome?

I do love living in the midwest, even though I'm not a White Nationalist. I wouldn't exactly be upset about it if it happened, though, if you know what I mean.

Most of our niggers live in containment cities like Chicago, Detroit, Gary etc. The Midwest is conservative and its not free but living here is cheap unlike the west or east coast.

Not completely niggerless, unfortunately. They tend to gather in the larger cities and stay there.

Smaller towns are still very much segregated, however. You'll have towns that are mostly spics, niggers, whites, etc.

It is very conservative.

It's not completely FREE, but probably the best region of the US to live in honestly. Less degeneracy in general.

Any discord OP
Cities have niggers, purge the cities and youre golden. The cities also are the only liberal places in the midwest. The real midwest is rural. Its free as fuck here in Wisconsin, we always driving trucks with flags on them and enjoying the state fair here.

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK
WHO ARE YOU?

>HOW CAN SHE SLAAAAAAaaaap . . . !

Contact [email protected] and he'll give you an invite

Wisconsin is great but i'm still stuck in the Peoples Republic of Milwaukee.

youtu.be/tMYKEseh__U

MITTENFAGS STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!

Alberta, Sask, Manitoba want in!

Finally. I can come back to my comfy Midwest threads. I got a 3 day ban for posting anime on Sup Forums.

Newfag mods are killing this place.

Indiana reporting in!

Any other Hoosier Bros on? Columbus checking in.

lmao go to any walmart and tell me again that midwest is best

>coastcancer
how's your floods going homospic?

And without the midwest you wouldn't have most of that shit at Walmart in the first place

Go to a Walmart on the coast and tell me it's any better.

all coastcucks should be enslaved

Or just cut off food imports there until they respect us. They would resort to cannibalism within a month if we cut off their food.

Daily reminder that coastfags can sink with their failed spic/nigger states. We will never forget contemptuous "flyover state" remarks.
Daily reminder that coastfags can drink seawater; Great Lakes are MidWest master race property.

Bump. MidWest anons report in. KCMO here.

Man the midwest is fucking weird

I recently moved to Indiana from New York and I'm fucking baffled by how many coal burners I've seen
Like every 3rd couple was a white women/black man couple
It really took me for a shock since the streotype is that New York is supposed to be this king of degeneracy yet when I was living there I would very rarely see mixed couples

this the best part was how cali and nevada coastcucks were trying to get a pipeline running from lake michigan to supply them with water and we told them to fuck off. everyone who lives in cancerfornia should be vaporized.

midwest is the only actually white part of the USA left

How bad are the niggers then? Are they docile? Are they Detroit tier?

FUCK OFF SPIC

reminder that this makes illinois a blue state somehow

b-but what about Idaho?

>>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
so basically plain ozark looking inbreds

yeah detroit is in the midwest, our niggers are pretty bad but they are contained to select cities unlike in the south where they are everywhere even in rural areas. niggers up here are afraid of the woods

t. quarter spic half nigger from some coastalcuck shit hole where they have cucked out gun laws and have to have little faggot grips for their 3 round max straight pull ar-15s

They can be bad, but they keep to the cities. They're afraid to leave and be surrounded by white people with guns. The best part is the extremely low cost of living means you get to live like a king off pay that would have you impoverished in Jew York City.

Funny, I moved to NYC from the MidWest in 2008, and saw the exact opposite of what you're saying. If it wasn't burners and bucks, it was faggot hipsters, niggers, and trannies infesting the subway, sometimes all three rolled into one. What your eyes are adjusting to is simply seeing so many white people in a much less densely-populated area, coalburners or otherwise (although arguably burners are no longer white nor human).

Because votes are based on people, not square miles.

Yah I've seen a good sum of fat coalburners. Very few that were attractive or skinny.

NO FUCKIN WAY ANOTHER COLUMBUSONIAN

Can confirm the Midwest is based.

I went to chicago one time, largest city I have ever been in. it made me sick seeing all the people scampering around like ants. I hate big cities

One True Columbus here, please nuke our nigs and return us to the Greater Midwestern Reich

There are a lot more of us in Wisconsin than you think. I know some cool /k/fags in Milwaukee

This Helper is going into my collection, thanks.

can we give chicago to wisconsin then?
I'm far closer to St. Louis

I lived in Chicago until 2015, and I like Wisconsin but Chicago is my forever home. Sorry to hear you hate it user.

actually, now that I think about it, I'm closer to even Indianapolis and Nashville than I am Chicago despite living in Illinois

You forgot the shitskins and gooks brother

Howdy anons, how are you this evening?
SD reporting in

Kek, I stopped in Chicago on my way to NYC. At the train station, there was some homeless nigger meandering around, yelling "OBAMA. OBAMA. OBAMA." Relentlessly. For three. Fucking. Hours. The whole time, I was like, "What or who the fuck is Obama?" Wish I'd have never asked.

Gooks not a big problem outside the OSU campus. Shitskins are at least on our side, including the one last year that tried to run over the zipperheads. They're last on the day of the rope.

Wesconson reporting in

How do we deal with the Hmong problem in our state? Shooting took place at a (((Rothschild))) bank.
archive.is/CKGTD

Are there any meet ups happening?

>tfw parents made you eat shad for dinner every night growing up

I just don't like cities desu, even the large town I live in now is too big and i want something smaller. I just couldn't do chicago streets at rush hour. I looked long down this one block near the hancock building and I could see for a mile and it was just a sea of niggers and whites walking about like ants and it made me feel really weird since I wasn't used to it.

I wish someone would vaporize me when I have to listen to cucaracha music for too long.

>tfw you live in Chicago surrounded by nigs and liberals

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY ARE THEY DUMPING ALL THESE RANDOM SHITSKINS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD IN WISCONSIN? HOW IS A FUCKING SOMALI AND A HMUNG SUPPOSED TO GET A LONG? they had to close down traffic on the mackinaw bridge because of the terror threat by somalis from wisconsin/minnesota

The last time I was in Chicago was 1993 to see a bulls game, and visit the sears tower. It wasn't so bad back then. What the fuck happened?

I feel pretty bad when I visit dearborn though lad so its mutual.

Lucky gooks and shitskins are all over the place here in Columbus IN

PA LITERALLY A THUMBS UP

>BEST STATE

Milwaukeefag here. The lakefront has been taking over by niggers. Used to love going do there and playing beach volleyball, not anymore.

Keep this thread bumped for the Midwest good night.

night

who /comfy/?

That sucks. I live in Waukesha county. Definitely more conservative.

night night

Outside of cities they act more like abos in straya

>Chicago
>Gary
>Detroit
>Cleveland
>Somalisota

>Midwest
>white

Top kek

>Flag
Do I even need to say anything

Make them their own walled districts. They can function on their own.

Good night my fellow Hoosier

> flag
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Whatever yankcuck. You're just mad that we kicked your ass back in the civil war of 65 when general Ronald Reagan pwned your yankee asses. Keep up with those fake maps. Truth is the south is all white.

>Dixie land
lel the nigger ethnostate where white southern cucks subsidize the nigger birthrate they claim to hate.

a-are the irish allowed?

yeah just tell them you are anglo

Yeah, yeah, I forgot I'm Anglo-Celtic. Huh...does that make me a real white bean?

I got a friend that was super antiracist then he lived there when he got back he asked me for my copy of Mein Kampf and got into moon man.

Ahem.
Enjoy your hurricane, Cooter.

What a sponge.

Any Michigan bros ITT? Battle Creek/Kalamazoo here

About as white as him

>when the jenkem hit hard
Kek wtf are you talking about you hominy-eating subshit? Imagine having to wake up every day as Southfag pond scum, forever bearing the shame of being beaten like a retarded dog, always muttering under your breath about how "the South will rise again" (so Northern masters can't hear), knowing you won't ever do shit because you can't rise again if you never got up the first time. Sad!

where my boilerfags at?

Niggers nig. It's easy being anti racist until they try to kill you for being white

saved

Michiganfag here, Fuck Dearborn! Place needs to be glassed

IU forever man. but West Lafayette is a fine town.

Be scared yank cucks. Soon cuck Norris will return to earth and damn all you yank cucks to hell along with Israel our greatest ally like the constitution said. Yank Cucks are the children of Satan like the Bible said.

ey you know there's more whites than blacks so if they get the fatties noone wants then that's more whites in a couple more generations, don't tell the euros tho

As a Michigander, I'm just happy to be included in something for once

Thanks for proving you're not actually from the south. I guess you're bored in California.

why would anyone want to live on that shit land?

the plains are natural nigger habitat anyway. whites need temperate to sub-arctic land.

post state constitutions