Okay listen up fags: You should be worried about China

Okay listen up fags: You should be worried about China.

I have a Phd the STEM field and have worked as a professor in China. Let me tell you something, these Gooks are DETERMINED to beat Westerners. These fuckers stay up all night, sometimes without electricity and study by candlelight for hours. When the heat is out everyone comes to class despite the fact that they need to wear 3 coats just to be semi-comfortable. China has a population that is focused and eager to take over the world.

You WILL become a slave of the gooks if you all don't start getting serious about academic and work discipline. All I see in colleges here are girls looking to get BLACKED 24/7, brony's and dudechadbros who want to work out and then work at daddy's real estate company after graduation.

Those gifted with an talent for humanities: GET PHDS AND TURN THE TIDE AGAINST LIBERALISM IN ACADEMIA.

Those gifted with a talent for STEM: START INVESTING IN THE FUTURE OF THE WEST. Get a Phd or get a job helping to advance our society.

You won't get a 2nd chances with the Gooks. You'll end up in torture cages as they harvest you like those bears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5M1KD7Dnq4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chinese are honestly lower than niggers.

They have a better chance at owning AND running America tho...

>gooks need to study 25 hours per day to even compete
>somehow I need to be worried
Maybe the gulag was the right place for such failures

>ambition = skill
They can do some cool stuff, like build a great wall, but they still managed to fuck up and get conquered by the Mongols.

Given that in a year I could walk in and be a professor in china I'm not too worried. They're desperate for American PhDs because their research is shit

The Rockefellers etc. have been planning China as the next center of their empire for many years.

youtube.com/watch?v=5M1KD7Dnq4s

Underrated. Have a bump.

I for one welcome our new Chink overlords.

Get a PhD and turn the tide against republican ignorance.

> says he works in China
> calls the Chinese gooks

Fuck off you retarded little piece of shit.

Unfortunately it's impossible for conservatives to find employment in academia

thanks lad

>You WILL become a slave of the gooks if you all don't start getting serious about academic and work discipline.

I prefer a much easier solution: We selectively breed our offspring to be super smart with the sperm of super smart humans. We bred super wheat, and super cows, let's breed super humans, so the Chinese don't beat us.

this

Im actually thinking about moving to China where I wont be persecuted for being a traditionalist.

When the race war breaks out, we Whites may win or lose, but it's a fight we have to welcome or go extinct. When that happens, China is going to trounce everyone around them. They, for strategic reasons should be fanning the flames here in a manner the CIA does in Syria. They have 1400 million people, and no kikes giving their people a confidence lobotomy. WW3 is going to ignite long simmering hatreds on every populated continent.

why would anyone stop china from ruling the world? They're miles better than am*ricans

Totally agree. these fuckers are parasites for resources, both natural and intellectual. The chinks are not our enemy, the fucking Jew cabal is. We must fight their game in their arena. The make us work in labs, mines and construction because the write the rules, control the media and use debt as slavery.

Don't do STEM, that fits (((their))) meme. No, go to law school. get an economics PhD, get an MBA. Your purpose is to fuck over these kikes. According to (((their))) laws, lying and killing gentiles is ok because we are just goyim to them, we are not human.

Too bad their shit system creates no incentive for creative entrepreneurialism since they offer no real patent or copyright ownership. Therefore not a true opportunity for innovation. That's why they can blatantly steal any logo, design, product and make it super cheap. They make the shit the world tells them to and their smartest join international companies.

Totally agree

The chinks are just the next pawn

The Jews already have them massively in debt

Get into politics for power and control. Read Foucault. It is an instruction manual in how they do this shit. Not the leader, but the guy who controls the information the leader sees.

>be chink studying in America on daddy's dime
>go buy cigarettes
>"Let me get Mahbo Led"
>"No, no Leds, LIGHTS"
>muh triple digit iq
>muh world domination

You're worried about a closed communist society? Don't worry my dude. Those faggots always collapse in on themselves because they're not allowed to think freely. As long as we keep freedom of speech and free marketplaces of ideas like this Vietnamese goat fucking image board, we'll be just fine.

I say white men simply breed with gooks and make beautiful hapas.

collectivist can't think their way out of a paper bag. The only reason the US is not kicking the shit out of everyone is our education system keeps people dumb and obedient.

Stick your dick out America

>PhD
>Talks like a 20 year old dude-bruh

Nice try. Fake and gay.

Nah bro
We are not all that stuck up
And we are not smarter than you

>asian boy is upset that people are racist to asians
okay

Let's see. 1000 men, producing 1000 samples a week, each sample can be divided into around 7 vials for freezing and insemination. So 52x7000 = 364000 possible pregnancies from just 1000 sperm donors, in a year. That's a lot. And all the guys have to do is jerk off once a week into a cup. Sperm is a powerful genetic modification tool.

is that why they come to use our schools? Cause here in PA college is infested with them

he's pointing out the fact that chinese are chinks

gooks are koreans

>Those gifted with an talent for humanities: GET PHDS AND TURN THE TIDE AGAINST LIBERALISM IN ACADEMIA.
>Those gifted with a talent for STEM: START INVESTING IN THE FUTURE OF THE WEST. Get a Phd or get a job helping to advance our society.

How about this: I'll wait for things to proceed as they are and then get a job from the chinese

Chinks literally just copy everything America does/invents.

but the have less regulations so they will try more risky actions disregarding the safety of their own

You know what I like: water. Fresh clean, agricultural water.

How bout you china?

They are good at rote learning and working for others. Collectivist are taught not to take risks.

We admire assholes who both succeed ans fail.
Be an asshole, but get an advanced degree.
1. It takes them out.
2. You learn the rules to break the rules.

they're good at working in panda expresses, ill tell you that right now

vietnamese are gooks

This was literally the talk about Japan in the 80s. Where is Japan today? So much for futuristic AI robots what have you.

China will get rekt as well. Only nation that continues to prevail is America

no, koreans are gooks, vietnamese are jungle gooks. Chinks are chinks and japs are nips

SINK

well if european-americans become much more miscedunated i'd rather the chinese just invade us and kill every last one of us

TRAITOR

Ching Chong food is baller,
Their culture is zombie like

Fuck everybody else.
We need to retake the acadamey.
Teach people what it means to be a hardass American. Fuck being a candyass.

Get your ass kicked. Stick your dick out. Get drunk till you trow up. Get your heart broken.

Then go to school and plant all the eurofags and gook fags academic dick in the dirt.

If you want to understand China, then you must read this.

What if the Japanese are secretly an alien race meant to save us from the Chinese threat and kims real targets are japan as hes a chink plant. Nuking japan was a secret conspiracy to make japan weak against north korea?

>You should be worried about China.
Lord Jacob Rothschild, founder and chairman of RIT Capital Partners stated:

“We have a particular interest in investments which will benefit from the impact of new technologies, and Far Eastern markets, influenced by the growing demand from Asian consumers.”