Do you think white people smell bad to other races?

>be white
>black smell terrible
>pajeets gtfo
>Mexicans yep

So do white people stink to y'all non whites? Seems trivial, but i wonder

I'm white, in high school I had an Indian friend.
I went to his house after school one day, the smell was not only bad but strong, so strong I lasted about 1 minute and had to bail.
I have never smelled anything so powerful in my life.

candles and cologne

Yes, it's related to genetics.

Ya dot Indians smell like death. They eat a ton of third world stuff in keeping with their customs.

I've been around every race from around the world thanks to attending a university with many international students. The only race that smells differently than any other is Indian. And by "different" I mean bad. I mean seriously, what the fuck Indians? Have they not heard of deodorant or bathing?

Ya dot Indians smell like death. They eat a ton of third world stuff in keeping with their custom

Old white people smell like cheese, but the young ones smell beautiful even if sweaty. Black people from my experience usually don't smell unless they're bums or athletes. I think actual clean black people smell like shit from a distance because our brain produces imaginary scents based on what we believe a thing's scent is supposed to be?

Indian food is literal fire and poison to the body.

I met a guy from Singapore and he had absolutely atrocious breath because he never flossed. Do south Asians not floss regularly, or was it just him?

Nigs, SNigs, Spics, Chicks, and the rest of the non whites are not used to the smell of soap.

Damn I could definitely see this user. I've consitioned myself to brace for what I think they will smell like.

Asians or what Americans call Asians, always smell like fish head soup. Probably because so many of them catch and ear carp in their free time. I'll even sometimes catch them heating their leftovers in the office microwave. It smells terrible.

Do not ever speak ill of the chicken tikka masala. It is the necter of the gods you uncultured swine.

You're a fat fuckin cunt

Yeah I had a Chinese landlord and that's pretty much what he smelled like. It was awful, but he did cook some terrible stuff.

>Jesse gets to fuck this

>Jesse
>Not Mother Mila
You have to go back.

I heard that black people think we smell like sour milk or dog

>not realizing biggest race pill is that we are genetically predisposed to not mix
>bad smell is normally sign of disease, sign not to breed
Thank hod summer is almost over

They do. Other races think whites smell like baby shit because of how much dairy we consume.

Yeah white women smell like dog that they want one so bad

The thing that changes your smell it's your diet.

Eat more salads.

Hold up. Do I count as white even if my skin is brown? I drink at least two glasses of milk per day, a whole gallon if it's chocolate milk. I have a white blue eyed great grandfather and a pitch black dindu great grandfather.

Thai people think whites smell bad (probably because a lot of overweight old whites come to Thailand and can't handle the climate).

White niggers smell awful. But I have to admit to you all %90 of black households I go in. Whether it be Haitians or american blacks. They all smell like b/o and rotting meat. It makes sense. Its engrained in their culture to not care about such things. Hence every black country. It doesn't matter what part of the world. Statistically its likely the case all over the world.

Your digits seem to confirm your white status.

That's because 40-60% of white women who own large dogs fuck then on the down low. This jaded old MILF I used to bang told me.

No, you're not white.

No way. Theres definitely a diatince "black people smell". have a strong sense of smell and I can smell a black from a relatively far distance away even if I cant see them. Its honestly fucking disgusting to me. I fucked a black girl once and I had to keep myself from gagging.

i've heard that white people smell like dairy to other races. so milk or cheese i guess.

Yeah, ones b/o doesn't smell good to another. It doesn't mean though that their country isnt fucking mostly ripe

To be more precise most asians don't have the "smelly sweat" gene so they think other races smell bad (and of course blacks, indians and middle easterners are worst than whites by far).

But my great grandmothers are a German and a Brit.

You said it yourself, you see yourself as brown.
You don't identify as white at all.

I'm white on the inside, but my skin is brown most likely from the hot sun on a tropical island.

I've never noticed a smell on certain races; I've noticed individuals having certain smells to them though

They don't. I'm super mixed but I noticed, when I was a kid visiting my white friends houses they would always smell way better than any of the other colours homes.

Ya dot Indians smell like death. They eat a ton of third world stuff in keeping with their customs.

Yes. I've known two white guys with a strong rancid-milk smell.

Yet, the worst was a black Dominican I had to share a room when I was in a Summer course during college. My stuff started smelling. It was nauseating.

Apparently, chinks think we smell of dairy.

You cumskin fucks smell like unwashed assholes and cheese because that's literally what you are. Fucking fat pompous degenerate scum you lot.
Watching your cucked nation repeatedly get rekt by a bunch of ching chong guerrillas and towel-headed sandniggers was the absolute peak of pleasure for the rest of the world.

Whites should use black men's semen for cologne so they can attract white women.

The nogs and chinks say white people smell like dog and milk

Hahaha cucked little whiteboi is absolutely right. Suck my fat african cock faggot americunts.

When I visit Canada and I get in an elevator with a bunch of Canadians I talk about them.

They smell like a mixture of shit and urine

From watching fighting game tournaments, I've learned that black people think white people smell like dogs. I personally think dogs (short-haired, at least) smell like Frito's. I guess I can kinda' see it. Or, smell it. I think if white people with long hair wash it with water, but not shampoo, can smell what they're talking about, because I've had similar thoughts before but it was only a couple moments in my life.

I've met white people who legitimately smelled like shit or had extremely strong B.O., but they were rare and I assumed it wasn't a white specific thing. I haven't known many non-whites, but I do detect a sort of flat smell emanating from black people, which I always assumed was just from the melanin.

I know from professional experience that Indian food has such a strong odor to it that it gets embedded in their walls in just a couple weeks. It's like going into the home of a chainsmoker.

Not even authentic. It's British. Consider yourself learned.

Day of the soap when

my father served for years in Korea, and has a lot of longtime ethnic Korean friends
he says that we white people smell like milk to them

This deals with dietary habits, doesn't it? I'm sure we smell awful to europenis folk.

Oh we got a live one here boys.

The natural scent of my skin and hair isnt so much frito as perhaps a very light and mild coffee scent
It is that sort of sweet/salty musk odor but I cant imagine it smells half as bad as niggers

There was actually an article by a raving mad lesbian about how she wanted to fuck white women because they smelled so good and she wanted to stop stinking

I lost lol!
WASH YOUR ASSES, NIGGERS.

I've heard nigs say whites smell like cheese or old milk. Funny thing is I love cheese and milk.

They might be on to something

Well dairy doesn't stink unless it's gone bad. Or does it just smell normal to me because I'm white?

White people and black people actually have the strongest odor iirc. Some article i saw on it once.
Apparently East-Asian people have the weakest odor.

I smell like the nights worth of drinking the next day.

Rich people smell a lot better than poor people.
Better diet, better hygiene, higher quality clothes, more time spent in conditioned environments, the whole thing.

Take wool for example. Rich people wear on average significantly more wool and wool blends. Wool can retain smells, but rich people are getting their stuff cleaned by the fanciest cleaning stuff all the time, so their wool will hold a very nice smell.

Complete opposite of weed, liquid Doritos shits and mountain dew sweat coming through cheap $2 unwashed shirts of poor white trash.

Everyone smells except South East Asians. For some reason they're the exception to body odor.

niggers smell so bad kek