/HFG/ - Hurricane Harvey Houston Flood General: Biohazard Edition

PASTEBIN: notehub.org/b1v5b

Mandatory and Voluntary Evacuations, Shelter Information:

gov.texas.gov/hurricane

Recent updates:
>Port Arthur is underwater, flooding fast, reports of upstream levee may breach, possible flash flood
>Emergency personal, trucks and boats incoming
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=port arthur&src=typd&lang=en

Harris County Official Rundown
>Major flooding continues
>Shelters are filling up fast.
>Curfew 12am till 5am
>Officers cannot access calls
>Multiple people trapped
>Fatalities are being called
>High-Water rescues and Airlifts taking place now
>Active looting and armed robbery continues
>National Guard, Cajun Navy, USCG, US Navy, and Border Patrol On-Site

Addicks Reservoir Rundown
>Water being released from Barker and Addicks Reservoirs
>Water depth at Addicks dam is 109.06 feet and rising
>Dam Edge: Highest 115.5 feet, Lowest 108 feet
>Lower edges overspilling
>Upstream levees may be breaching

Addicks Reservoir Levels Monitoring
>Harris County
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110
>USGS
waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?cb_all_=on&cb_00054=on&cb_62615=on&cb_62615=on&format=gif_stats&site_no=08073000&period=&begin_date=2017-08-21&end_date=2017-08-29

Real Time Info on Rain and Water Levels
harriscountyfws.org/
>National Weather Service Houston:
weather.gov/hgx/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
>Houston Transtar - road cameras:
traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/#

Local MSM Streams
>KHOU 11 Live Stream – Alternate Studio Up
youtube.com/watch?v=9MsaR5ckkmc
>Houston Flooding - Fox 26 Local News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=eo2T8ZljEBY
>KFDM Southeast Texas Channel 6 Live
kfdm.com/live

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eisingerj/status/903031335295614980
houstonfoodbank.org
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=uhNwKF0r9gc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Harvey Flood General/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=CGeCPv6gw_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for irma-chan
I was bored so I made this
Does it look good? I hope so.
You're welcome.

Feel like shit just want her back..

Next time I hope she gets billions..

Irma will be so strong they'll call it a cat 6

It's over. Nothing left to do but count the bodies that will float to the surface over the next days and weeks.

SEXY
E
X
Y

ANY UPDATE ON POSSIBLE LEVEE BREACH??

Interesting series of tweets here about the Red Cross. What's a good org to donate to?

twitter.com/eisingerj/status/903031335295614980

Damn I'm second user you linked. I was actually waiting for new thread to request just that. Thanks!

So its over? No more rain?

Any Texans here had/got to shoot any looters?

how bad is this compared to Katrina?

Delete this split thread

Harvey is coming for me later this week, should I shrink wrap the kids?

More money in damages, less money in ad revenue for news stations since there is less nogs niggin

Is this Irma? Will it hit Texas or Florida? Or dare I say, New York?

Better happenings with Katrina

Too early to tell, a lot of players have to set up for anything right now

Where did their dad(s) go?

got in on the end of the last thread, so
>anyone who is worried about gas prices spiking, that ain't gonna happen
see

A virus to end all virus

Up in the air at this point, far too early to tell. 6-7 days we should be paying attention to models. For now, all we can do is ask Kek for happenins

houstonfoodbank.org

This one seems to be reputable. But yeah Red Cross is corrupt as fuck

about as bad if not worse

New Orleans is designed to pump it out

Houston is built on a swamp

>Implying he hasn't been missing since birth

>Dad's name is Stacy

please be real
>please be real
please

back to africa with the tide

>More money in damages
how many people have adequate insurance?

This is going to hurt, also why did you not give the Evac order? people could have saved their cars and some other possessions instead of having them float down the road, seems weird, they knew it would be bad, but i guess too many cars on the road would be bad also

good for car manufactures i suppose, not so great for insurance companies.

Nope, shoop.

the americans trusted their affirmative action sim city mayor because they are good goys that ain't no damn racis

Very few have flood insurance. Many of the badly affected areas are not in flood plains and have never flooded before (or have flooded on extremely rare occasions like twice in the last century).

My thought is that the mayor did not issue an evac order to avoid another Rita incident. You saw pics of the highway leading in/out of Houston that was under feet of water? If people got stuck on that highway for 13+ hrs like with Rita, it would have been a different kind of catastrophe.

VOCAL

70% of katrina imo

harvey had more water, flooding, and damage in dollars

katrina had high winds that leveled neighborhoods, flooding, higher body count, and looting.

BASED LONE SHIP TAKING MEASUREMENTS OF IRMA RIGHT NOW

Aye its a tough call, at the end of the day cars can be replaced, people cant.

There shouldn't be any pre-existing conditions for flood insurance.

It's very strange. There are a lot of niggers that have female names. Stacy, Courtney, Tracy, Shannon, Lonnie, Gail, Carol... This was before all of the strange nigger names we have these days

>Katrina had high winds

Are you retarded? Harvey was a 4 at landfall and absolutely decimated the coast

We don't know body count yet

the absolute madman

OG hipsters, like millennial couples that name their daughters Ryan

Looters are 100% scum and should be shot on sight.

I expect that's even legal in Texas lmao

Has Jeff Lindner or Russo the Army Corps Engineers guy made a statement tonight?

>any idea on the side effects of the surgery? Looks kind of appealing desu

Side effects of LOBOTOMY?? Are your for serious?

Haven't kept up with this place in two days, can I get a quick rundown?

Of course it's legal.

Just don't shoot people taking food, that's fucked up

>You saw pics of the highway leading in/out of Houston that was under feet of water? If people got stuck on that highway for 13+ hrs like with Rita, it would have been a different kind of catastrophe.
This is an excellent point. At a certain point you make the tough call.

which stream is best right now?

/comfy/
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=uhNwKF0r9gc

AntiFa took over Houston. They say unless all of congress is black and trans, they won't release it.

seems a lot of anons are downplaying this to get (yous), been almost a week now of constant happenings katrina was nothing compared to this and its still going on with new flooding even seen a lot of posting of dead nigger looters 5/5 Happenings

Dude stay away from the streams thats how you drown!

All the female Ryans I know are in their 50's

>IRMA
where she headed?

Honestly you're fucked either way.

Option A)
>Issue mass evac order, people get stuck trying to get out and die. You eat the blame and get outed for being an incompetent nigger who didn't think things through.

or

Option B)
>You don't issue an evac, you tell people to move their furniture and learn to swim. On top of you having to rescue a fuck ton of people, there's plenty of property damage that goes beyond homes. Oh, and retards drown in their attics. You get outed for being an incompetent nigger who didn't think things through.

Pretty much set up to fail either way if you ask me, but that's what happens when you run shit. Sometimes you enter a no win situation.

/hfg/ archives
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Harvey Flood General/page/1/

A few predicted Irma will be a cat 1 by midnight already. She's healthy and building fast

are you from the HMIDF? they had more than a week to evacuate, fuck you and fuck your nigger mayor

Caribbean probably. From there is anyone's guess.

>Oh, and retards drown in their attics
He told them to shelter in their attics.

Katrina was worse than this. I know you might've been too young to remember, but that shit dragged itself out for a while.

Option C)
>Telling the most dangerous flood areas to evacuate

Long Island, Kek willing

more hurricanes, your grace?

Anywhere to see the storm system moving in? Windy.com doesn't show a spin yet out in the ocean

HARVEY HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN DOWNGRADED TO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION

F

Over twice the water was dumped on TX with Harvey, than Katrina. FEMA is what was wrong with Katrina. There's a bigger civvie response now with Harvey, that's the only saving grace.

that means he's no longer Harvey, just "that storm that used to be Harvey"

Harvey's just making room for Irma

new thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=CGeCPv6gw_U

Didn't the levees fail during Katrina? I just remember the looting and flooding lasting way too long. Cunt was also a Cat 5 if I recall.

Not gonna stop the waters from rising...

l-lewd!

So what happenings can we look forward to now that the storm is moving out of the area?
>looting
>chemical plant explosions
>possible viral outbreak
Am I missing anything?

rip in piece mr dent

IRMA
R
M
A

option c+: establish an infrastructure that can handle catastrophic floods (restucture city) or evacuate areas that cant't handle such floods each and every time they might occur.

Don't forget to mention the chemical plant filled with peroxides that is about to explode

RADAR PICKET

SUICIDE MISSION

Harvey lived long enough to see himself become the villain

F

Not going to hit us.

How many fatalities are we talking here lads?

Friendly reminder that .
Also I'm betting that Irma will hit (((NYC))). They're long overdue for a major hurricane like this. The model has it hitting Nova Scotia, but so? Week-out forecasts are unreliable at best. Anyway, it's close. If it hits as a Category 3, which it probably will based on the model, it'll be worse than Katrina. That storm didn't make landfall in a heavily-populated area, and the only reason it caused so much damage was the levee failures. There are no levees in New York City. At least, not in Manhattan. Even if it hits Long Island it'll still be terrible because those houses weren't built with hurricanes in mind. Then again, they'll probably tell people to evacuate with Harvey having been just a week earlier. Or not.

/ourship/ confirmed

Fair point, but I think he viewed it as an all or nothing situation with respect to evacuations. I really don't know what his rationale behind issuing zero evac was other than he must have been worried about a Rita tier clusterfuck, which still could have happened even with limited evacuations.

That's because he's a dumb fuck. Putting the evac issue aside, he's still managed this pretty poorly.

No matter what when this shit does come to an end, people are going to be pissed at the choices that he made. If he doesn't get straight railroaded and thrown in jail just for being a nigger, he'll get voted out for a taco or a faggot instead (since it's Houston). People seem relatively level headed for now, but once the body count rises, and don't kid yourselves it's going to rise exponentially for various reasons, people stuck at shelters start bix nooding and there's injuries and a death or three, and the cops kill some looters, rage is going to build and in a hurry.

The original happening is over, but there's a few more happenings wrapped within a large shit storm that's just now starting to happen.

Great digits, but who are you referring to by "us"?

Some levees and reservoirs failed in Katrina, same as is happening right now as I type in TX- only to get worse over the next 3-4 days... With the looting, there were higher concentrations on minorities in the those areas...but once things settle in TX a bit more, the looting will escalate...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

shoot looters on sight orders just given on texas search and rescue (natl guard and army only)
>also, in 1900 (pic related)

>Great digits
Likewise
>who are you referring to by "us"?
US

close

Please no.

NO
NO
NO

if 6 irma is gonna drown us all

TX is overbuilt on swampland, friendo. Can't restructure that...