Sup Forums BTFO

>houston muslims open mosques for flood victims
>houton christian mega-church refuses to house flood victims until pressured by the media
Wtf I love Allah now...?

bump

I feel you. Some pol tards wont get the essence of this message. So they want to sage it. Also bump

>recruitment

fake news fuck off

who gives a shit. at the end of the day, Muslims are the largest group of terrorists by a large margin and the "moderate Muslims" do little to nothing to help. small gestures aren't enough to make me forget about Islam's non-stop Jihad against the western world.

>>houston muslims open mosques for flood victims
>>houton christian mega-church refuses to house flood victims until pressured by the media
>Wtf I love Allah now...?

Hitler gave them Jews new places to call "home" or to stay for a while ect ect and look what happened...

>niggers and dems/libtards hate on Christian at every possible situation
>the same people praise Muslims all the time
Oh gee I really wonder why Christians don't want anything to do with these savages.

>naxalt

lol, no

It's probably a muslim trap. People were raped in the butt im sure.

>PR stunt

the devil's religion also recruits

>spics and niggers murder, rape, assault, and destroy x10000 more white lives than muslims
>damn terrorist muslims
you people don't even realize this do you? when niggers kill and main white babies for fun it's called "crime" and nobody blinks

the only reason why anybody gives a fuck about mudslimes killing people is it's a foreign religion so the christcucks hate it while if the "christian" spics and niggers are committing x1000 more acts of violence then it's okay somehow and we need to accept it

Never seen a spic or nigger shoot up a gay club, military installation or office in the name of allah

The difference is that everybody knows how violent and subhuman spics and niggers are. Muslims get non-stop praise and defending from the media and leftists while they're literally invading Europe, running people over, nail bombing kids.... Spics and niggers are at least capable of integrating and we all know what to expect from them.

How long until some women gets molested in the Mosque

as user said...

if acts of terrorism are not reflective of islam neither are acts of charity

You mean kids

So are Sihk bros opening doors and the media calling them mudslimes again?

Never trust a Muslim

Nah, you've never been to one of these "muslims playing good grace" events. They spend the entire time trying to get you to convert.

You have been posting exact thread for the last 3 days and every single time you are proven wrong

>come into my mosque so I can rape you easy

>a couple of mosques help people out
>one mega church that's not even Christian doesn't help out

Olsteen teaches prosperity doctrine and doesn't even mention Christ. Not a Christian church.

get rid of them while you have the chance, houstonfags. fuckin do it

WHAT?????

FIRST THAT STORY WAS PUSHED ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN PASTOR **NOT HELPING**

NOW THIS STORY ABOUT MUSLIMS **HELPING**

WTF????????

I AM NOW CHANGING SIDES AND 100% ON BOARD WITH HILLARY CLINTON, ANTIFA AND MOLOCH

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!

DOWN WITH BORDERS!

LET THEM ALL IN!

This totally makes up for the thousands of innocents killed by other Muslims.

bump

>christians help people
>wow it's nothing

>muzzies help people
>OMG STOP THE PRESSES DRUMPF BTFO

>waaaa pay attention to us were muslims waaaa

This tbqphwyf