Is he the father?

is he the father?

Yes.

NEXT

He is.

It would be more obvious if Turdeau had dark eyes

muh lonely thread

Every single person from Cuba I have ever met and shown the photos to tell me that Fidel has many sons and that woman loved him. I won't be unconvinced unless an independent DNA study is done.

could also be a CIA plot. They wanted to find many ways to get at him and having a son under their control could be a connection to him.

Only a fool would think that Castro is his father.

Nope. Timing doesn't work out. Trudeau Sr. and Castro didn't look similar later in life, but they certainly started out that way. Trudeau just looks like Castro/younger Trudeau Sr.
>pic related.

He looks more like Castro than Pierre. His mother was known for her affairs and was around Fidel at various times. It is certainly possible.

Probable, i doubt Trudeau (father) was a straight white male.

> hell one day will know the truth.

Explain to me how a brown eyed mutt would produce a son with green eyes

he has balding genes and his son has castros hair ?

If he was heterozygous for blue eyes it’s possible.

Is this... sarcasm? It can't be serious, can it? Can you actually breathe without a brain?

Brown eyes are dominant the majority of the time. It's highly unlikely. Not to mention that the timing of the Trudeaus visit doesn't match up to his birth.

"Are you kidding me?!?!?!"

>What is recessive genes and genetic inheritance, 100 points.

You dropped out of school, didn't you?

Brown eyes are dominant that’s why someone with Bbl aka heterozygous and has children with a blue eyed blbl has a 50% chance of having a child with blue eyes.

Are you retarded?

now that you mention it the nose eyes and brow are more similar to trudeau sr than castro

>Brown eyes are dominant the majority of the time.
The chance is about 50/50 if one parent is blue eyed and the other carries the gene at all.

Fidel Castro was part of deep state.

He lived like millionare whit hes luxus yact and private paradise islands.

It was theatre to masses that Castro was enemy of US.

I have ~5 siblings with light hazel eyes and ~5 with blue. Both parents have blue.