Pt 2 - Charlottesville conspiracy for total crackdown on the new right

youtube.com/watch?v=6f-_aY4lSXI
Go to 1:54

Yesterday, there were threads showing that the alley of the accident was blocked several minutes before there were a passing crowd of counter-protestors there. A fat girl stopped her car car there, and parked it there in the middle of the street until the crash. And when the crash happened, there was another car between this fatso, and her purple van.

The context of the situation was: The alt-right came to watch their speech. A huge crowd of antifa stood between them and the place the were suppose to go to watch the unite the right rally. So when alt-right tried to get there, antifa did what they did. We then saw the same happening there that earlier happened on the likes of berkeley: Cops stood completely paralyzed. They didn't even stopped fights that were less than 1meter of distance from themselves.

So fights broke down, and it was declared an unlawful manifestation, and the cops started expelling the alt-right from the place, after watching 30 to 40 minutes of streets brawls.

When the alt-right were going away from the site, antifa started following them around. They entered the street where the fat girl parked here car in the middle of the street, and that was when it happened the crash.
The crashed helicopter was RIGHT UPSIDE THEM, to the point of being possible to see it's reflex on the purple car window reflex.

My theory is: A girl died. Democrats planned this to justify their absolute crackdown on the alt-right digitally, on the media and also an excuse to ramp up violence on the streets too. It's a shutdown thing. I know they are coming after Sup Forums too. The google owning Sup Forums hypothesis is a real possibility too.

Thats my thoughts. It's a SHUT IT DOWN operation, headed by the democrats or someone inside it to crush the alt-right.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE STATE POLICE HELICOPTER THAT MADE IT CRASH AND KILLED TWO TROOPERS?????? NOBODY IS LOOKIG AT IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139590797/#q139590797
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139573328/#q139573328
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139573291/#q139573291
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139552147/#q139552147
youtube.com/watch?v=MpCsj9oxlq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=NjoweLD_PWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE&index=18&list=UUYNN3rbRvCUXzq6rwpvw78Q
nodisinfo.com/?s=valverde
nodisinfo.com/boston-hoax-brown-shirt-mimi-valverde-busted-as-zionist-jew/
youtube.com/watch?v=fX4uX-1dGrQ
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
youtube.com/watch?v=NJg2TzoUFXg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
everify.com/driving/plateSelection.php?plate_number=gvf1122&state=OH&type=vin&status=hit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last thread

Other threads made yesterday
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139590797/#q139590797
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139573328/#q139573328
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139573291/#q139573291
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139552147/#q139552147

Good job last thread everyone.

So aparently the vehicle in which the "nazi hunter" with the red phone was in is registered for johnny chandler, associated with a house that is currently for rent and that had a car that resembles a dodge challenger parked in front of it in the google earth photo. (((Coincidences))).

What about the mother car? Anyone did look for it?

Also this, just something i found, not sure if relevant.

Burguers, look for this plate!

Dont have anything on that one yet.

did anyone else's phone crash on the last thread
repost the sat pics stat

nothing major, BUT I noticed this broken windshield on the red van after the accident. So I check the TMZ drone footage and see someone hit the windshield with something.

if you know what to expect, you can see the perp do the deed

Ok I'm watching the Charlottesville city council.
youtube.com/watch?v=MpCsj9oxlq4

It's funny because they are roasting the police for not doing nothing. True thing that both sides can agree with. We should meme this.

>dindu nuffin

Okay, antifag tranny confirmed.
Can any of you spot that vile thing on the streams?

He said he knew that girl. Find his facebook, and you will find hers.

God this guy keeps showing up all over the place

is that mc ride?

If anyone has the balls for it, these paid fags from Charlotte (assuming they came from there) aren't impossible to find. Just post another crisis actors ad and interrogate the ones who reply that claim experience.

Offer some amazing free shit, and say you hate Trump.

Is he a jew??????
What online communities does the leftards of the town use? We should infiltrate it. Is it slack, facebook... What do they use?

This guy is FROM THERE. We need to look on facebook, for fuck sake. He wanted to do a Martin Trayon event and shieeeet. Now he said if the alt-right comes back to town, they will be brutalized.

well when I first saw him I gave him the nickname Eli the Jew

This is the wrong way to transport someone that has been hit by a car. She should be flat, with supports either side of the head, to keep the spine straight. How they have her is what you would do if someone had whiplash. This one was hit by the car reversing. All Hollywood stunt bs.

Like this.

why the fuck someone still inside the silver car

Shouldn't the cops have went there?

Also, look on the UVA pages!!!
Come on autists, ASSEMBLE!

Eli it is.

Assuming fatty in green died, and she was local, who gives a fuck if this faggot knew her.

The imported scourge fags hold they key to knowing more about orchestration.

If the organizers were female, any males who signed up would keep mental notes and may have even banged one of them.

Males do shit for money and pussy. In fact posing as a sjw cunt trolling for beta cuck males for the next gig could get plenty of contacts for past and future false flag attacks and more info on those ops.

Just found this on SonofNewo YT channel ( the guy responsible for the "Cville Zapruder" video: youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM&t=11s & the "Cville Grassy Knoll" video: youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM&t=11s

This new one seems to catch two "directors" in action right after crash: youtube.com/watch?v=NjoweLD_PWM

Busted is right

So, this guy John Chandler on FB listed as being from Monticello, VA is friends with some interesting people. Seems to be a match for weird church crap too. Friends with people educated at Duke University, studied at Princeton, one of the first friends I looked at was some weirdo gay couple Stacy Lawson and Ranjan Sharma who globe trot to Dubai and Russia and get a photo with Hillary Clinton?? I don't even.

regarding Blobbo (green circle) from this angle, it seems as though she is never directly hit by any of the vehicles. She kind of just falls into place beside the challenger. She is most likely the CPR woman and multiple people go at her for quite some time with unusual protocols. We never see her move or see her face in any footage because there is always a wall of people around her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE&index=18&list=UUYNN3rbRvCUXzq6rwpvw78Q

HOLY FUCK Sup Forums

I thought I'd seen the woman in the maroon van before!

She looks like MILDRED VALVERDE, one of the "victims" of the 2013 BOSTON BOMBING!

If you don't believe me, look at the photos on this site:

nodisinfo.com/?s=valverde

One of the posts even mentions Mildred's habit of chewing on her lip, which the woman in the Charlottesville maroon van video is doing!

nodisinfo.com/boston-hoax-brown-shirt-mimi-valverde-busted-as-zionist-jew/

PLEASE look into this! This shit is fucking serious!

How did that van manage to roll forward so smoothly like that? Parking brake not on? Gear not in park?

I've been hit from behind and my car didn't move like that

youtube.com/watch?v=fX4uX-1dGrQ

Don't let this shit slide, guys. I need your weaponized autism to figure out if there's really anything to this. The resemblance is uncanny.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

Just cruisin by

Fuck you

From yesterday's threads, this is meant to be Heather midair

yea I watch the video over and over and blobs is just sort of on the side of the sidewalk laying down. doesnt look like she gets hit.

son of a blobs! I wish we could solve this mystery

goddamn why are americans so fucking fat, it's disgusting

Pay attention guys. Who is this John Chandler? Is he irrelevant? If so, why do his faggot friends hang out with Hillary Clinton, the govenor of North Carolina, and the Sultan of Agadez- and just happen to run into VP Biden while shopping? Can't some of you lazy fags please look into them or if there are any other odd contacts on his friends list?

I was under the impression that Heather was the girl in green which would put her further up on the other side of the street but there's really no description of what she was wearing that day so who knows.

hooktube.com/watch?v=6f-_aY4lSXI

Stop being new.

good catch

no one is 100% sure, but blobbo seemed to get a lot of attention.

we need to dig deeper!
Also, we need to look up the MOMS car 1122!

I just notice this. There are 2 guys in the dodge truck. This truck shows up between when the grassy knoll guy leaves the red van and the before the accident. unless I missed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJg2TzoUFXg&t

Johnny Chandler is registered owner of maroon van, with address at 113 Hartford Ct Cville. How did you link to someone's FB? There are many Johnny Chandlers in FB, Show the proof of your contention

they look to be using polo tshirts? Are they alt-right?

I didn't link to anyone FB!
I'm saying, we need to trace the mom car too!

Can you post the youtube source video for this?

It is John Chandler located in Monticello, Va. Do a search on FB I am going to bed. Or search the globetrotting gay dudes and check their friends list. Monticello is right by Cville??

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

>139694018 This is the info I was referring to. Mu mistake thinking you were the source. This user must provide proof, otherwise ignore.

Anyway, do you really think they would use a real name?

bahahahaha

holy fuck you guys are onto something here

That guy and his globalist church are still pretty weird. Not a good choice if it were fake.

Haha just noticed the goat head emojis in the picture description with Hillary. What did they mean?

Keep digging guys/girls,
Nancy and Company quit Antifa,
They know a trail exists straight back to them!

John Chandler-Spence network- BGav--> Soros
These Churches are very weird,
includes gays, etc
Even saw a picture on a chalk board with like Obama's new government circle scheme on it
M13-Virginia Mexican Mafia Chicks-
Mexican girls tats.
I believe Soros did say....

Guys, please, someone who knows where to make license plates searches. Do the mom search already.

everify.com/driving/plateSelection.php?plate_number=gvf1122&state=OH&type=vin&status=hit

Do we need to pay for it? It's also from Ohio, and I bet it will be traced to the same dude again, this Chandler

Ops, not Chandler.

OP, for what it's worth, couldn't sleep tonight and thought of a contradiction in the story. Heather fat bitch was in two different locations. They said she was pinned on the hood of a car. Then you see them trying to give her CPR on the back side within seconds. There was another interview type vid that said she was the one getting CPR, and another saying she was pinned between two cars.

ignore number its numbers theory
I havent decrypted anything from Gematria yet, might be a red herring for the actual 1111 that was the first license plate. Numberfags, check out 1111 and once you crack it it makes your face go ":O" We've been activated, it's time, frogs. Stay alert and protect Shkreli.
(but user, you didnt tell us what it was! Ill keep it simple in b4 404/SHOAH'd. Thank you pol for everything. :)

Bumping for great justice.

The girl that was pinned between cars was a supposed medic, who tried to rush people to help them, and got rektd when the car went on reverse. I even got that girl address. That was a skinny girl, with a black sleeve tattoo.

Reason,
I said Mexican mafia other than the girls tats, because they run the Biggest Chop shops down here in the south. It might explain why the van is red, but picture of the van at Auction it was gray,
probably two different vans. Plus the maroon one had a big dent on the sliding door before the accident, so I doubt it was a respray job.

Good catch, Missed that. This is just furter proof of a setup. This truck was switched out with another gray vehicle in the five minutes before collision. Thus, we have two individuals sitting in this pickup truck. Driver has hand on steering wheel, dripping tightly. Both fron seat passengers are wearing seatbelts, while parked. When Dodge recerses tranny fag breaks off driver door mirror. Then mayhem erupts. both front-seat passengers don;t move a muscle.

Boom. Again. & again

Further Actions:
1. The front license plate is visible in this video.
2. Try to enhance the faces in the pickup truck.

Bump for justice.

What the fuck have we found

looks just liek her wtf

John Chandlers address is a street over from where the dodge was abandoned

It's not had fuck all in the way of an effect though.
It's blown over just as I said it would.

so apparently old fatty Susan Heyer is opening the Heather Heyer foundation & Heather's ((cousin)) Diana Ratcliff wants to pass some hate crime law in Indiana.

It all feels so sandy hook.

Fugg