How will things be in the next Civil War?

I think the battle lines in the next Civil War will be as follows (pic related).

Obviously our side has the tactical advantage, being able to lay siege to the bastions of corruption and cut off their food supply. BLM and antifa will literally eat each other. The meme about the left eating itself will be fully realized.

On the other hand, the deciding factor will probably be the military, but it doesn't seem likely the military will side with lefty cucks.

It does seem like the left is bending over backwards to make white people and conservatives chimp out. It doesn't seem like they could win, but why are they confident?

On the other hand the left thinks they could seriously win a war with Russia, but seem to be scared of North Korea.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PBzXwjHqPkE
youtu.be/D97OxHZzBeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There won't be a civil war. I think they would rather let states secede and figure out a way to Jew them in a new way. Or that's the whole plan all along. Dismantle the current social security system by making all the states secede. Dunno lol

too many on gibs for a civil war. stop beating off to your fantasies.

I think all the blue area's will be larping out a civil war and the red area's won't notice.
The lefties in the city will just accuse each other of being a nazi and end up fighting among themselves long before they ever organize.

One side has a trillion bullets. The other side can't figure out which bathroom to use.

That would be the most limpwristed battle in the history of humanity, essentially a gay slap-fight on a massive scale.

All right wingers will die.

that side that "can't figure out which bathroom to use" also has 1600 active nuclear weapons 100s of naval ships, 1000s of tanks, and nearly 10,000 artillery

You're a fucking retard if you think the U.S. government would side with a bunch of fucking nazis

What's your plan to kill us? Are you going to give us all your aids?

It's time

The military is comprised of people
People who joined knowing full well they might end up in shitskinistan

You think the average Marine is gonna side with some pasty skinned commies who won't even show their face?

Jim Acosta just got triggered.

We wont have to do anything. The capitalists will use their police and military to slaughter you. They will kill you all before letting the gravy train stop.

> Nazis
>government
make up your mind Lefty - ain't they the same thing to you.
90% of the of the soldiers come from red areas.

Why do you think the military would side with the left?

I wouldn't think so. On the other hand, aren't there now a lot of Mexicans in the military?

Not if we solve the boomer problem

They won't. They instead will be siding with the normal citizens who will be victims when the left starts to riot and loot on a scale that makes the Rodney King riots look like a civil dispute.

The Nazis will then kick back with a beer and watch the carnage.

They can try
I wonder how many cops are willing to take a bullet carrying out the wills of a bunch of low-testosterone Marxists

Turns out the Second Amendment is pretty useful

>tfw trying to get a job in placer county
>tfw live feet away from placer county
>tfw sacramento county

Please let me out of here.

Checked
Holster your guns for now, guys
Maybe just massive civil unrest then

Who are you addressing your comment to? I'm not one of the inner city leftycucks/welfare users. I think you meant to address this guy

>Thinks all Hispanics are liberal
Pendejo, the Mexicans who join the forces aren't your typical liberal gibsmedats

Literally nothing interesting will happen in any of our lifetimes.

I understand how desperately you want it to "happen", but it won't. Maybe the seeds are being planted and the stage is being set, but we won't get to see it "happen".

What's your plan, to make a paper mache tank out of all the lottery tickets the niggers bought with the welfare you gave them and see if it works? All your Mexicans are going back to Mexico as soon as life is better there than it is here

Leftists are doomed

When I bought my house it came with a pre-installed happening bunker that was re-purposed as a rec room. I already decked it out with food and water and keep my guns inside it. My next weekend project will be installing a wall facade over the steel plate door in the basement that's flush with the rest of the wall to conceal its existence when I lock myself in. I can survive in there up to two years while you faggots duke it out on the surface, I'll just stay comfy and cooperate with whoever wins.

Happenings are all around, friend
You've just tuned them out

Why do you think you control the military? Is it because you have some special knowledge about communist sleeper agents there?

We have the White House, Supreme Court, (most of) Congress, and most of the state governments. Why do you think you have the military?

The plan is simple. Let right wingers rise up and use the police and military to kill them. The capitalists want open boarders and multiculturalism. There will not let you ruin their profits.

Please put on a meme flag if you're going to LARP

There is no need for violence. Nogs get I-75 corridor and spicks get the entire southwest. Kill the rest.

It'll be the cities vs the countryside

It would be surprisingly easy to starve the cities completely as they are incredibly dependent on the current shipping and supply methods.

A few people could destroy major power junctions and highways and essentially win the war as the military fruitlessly tries to feed the millions in the cities.

New York City alone has the population of Sweden inside of it. Imagine trying to feed all that with the power cut and supply lines attacked.

Yea I don't think they can count on loyalty of the Mexicans. They will probably follow whichever side is winning and go looting behind them. Or just piss off back to Mexico.

>he thinks he can just zerg rush a country this big

idiot

That would be awesome. We could get payback for Atlanta.

You keep calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi. That will really confuse the people you need to use those nukes, steer those ships, drive those tanks, and fire those guns. This, of course, ignores the fact that all those things you mentioned aren't capable of sustaining a police state. Drones don't knock down doors in the middle of the night looking for Hitler propaganda and "bad" firearms.
As for conquering and holding onto a piece of land not even as big as the Southern and Midwestern U.S., Afghanistan thinks you should stop posting and take your meds. What makes it worse for you is that Americans aren't Afghanis, and another "brothers' war" will fracture very quickly and become even more impossible to contain.

>trying to siege an international port city
Shiggy diggy, hope you have literally all the navy.

Please don't throw a Starbucks venti latte at me! I only have a gun to protect me!

I fear it will be Rhodesia again. Foreigners would try to influence the civil war one or another. Seeing as how the cities are occupied the blues, it would be difficult to take over unless you go full scorched earth.

>Implying the Navy won't keep crashing into the oncoming cargo ships

Basically, if it devolves into a civil war or revolution, the right wins. There are too many people on the right that understand the cracks in American infrastructure and how to exploit them, most enlisted soldiers and small-town cops are right-wing, and 97% of civilian gun owners are right-wing. All the left has are a bunch of liberal arts majors that can't get a job beyond food service and the oligarchs that realize they pissed everyone off too much and commit capital flight to Europe to try and get their gravy train back on track.
>but muh nukes and fighter jets and drones and shit
What's the US government going to do? Fire a nuclear weapon at one of its own major cities because 20 guys with guns and mismatched camo blew up some interstate bridges and an oil pipeline? Order tanks to patrol along a high-tension power line because four other guys shot the line out? Drone strike a small town of 500 because it's sympathetic to the rebels that go into it to buy supplies? UCAVs and tanks don't stand on street corners to enforce the no-assembly emergency order, they just encourage people to sit around a table and plot guerrilla actions. And the soldiers and cops were estimated to abandon their posts by more than half.

This is what happens to anyone who tries to resist.
youtu.be/PBzXwjHqPkE

Wont matter when city fags have no guns and all live in cities and will starve in a week.
What people don't seem to understand is that any type of civil break down in the US means an inevitable crash of the world economy because of how inter connected everything is. Along with that, revolution is a spectator sport and the far right parties willing to do what they need to are in a much better position to CAUSE this civil war, cuckservative rednecks wont do that part.

liberals will use their mind power to destroy middle america
rural and suburban retards wouldnt understand

>nuking your tax payers

why americans believe anything will change? you did nothing we you had the majority.

brazil was also a european nation less than a century ago. how many civil wars they had?

We are the police and military you fucking idiot.

((Leonard Cohen)) - The Future

youtu.be/D97OxHZzBeQ

Mmm-hmm. A police state isn't omnipresent, sport, and one that just kills everybody who vaguely "resists" will result in a lot of badges just plain waking up dead. Particularly when a lot of cops only go to the shooting range every six months or more.

Because... Magical Commie powers?

You are a fool if you think for a second the elite will let you have a civil war. They WILL curbstomp you and everyone you love before letting you hurt their profits.

Civil war would literally be the best thing for America.
If you discount both the military and police (who overwhelmingly vote Republican, especially the infantry and marines), the Republican voters would absolutely rampage the Democrats.
>but muh BLM shooters
The average black criminal is only good for shooting other blacks with horrible accuracy.
I can't seem to find it right now, but there is one video of a bunch of niggers beating each other up, one of them takes up a pistol, and walks away while firing. He fires about 5 shots into the ground, then a police car just so happens to roll up at the same time and the one white officer gives him a dirt nap with one bullet.
If anyone knows what I am talking about and can find a link for it, please share it.

You're underestimating it:
>blue city
>everyone in this city supports blue to the point that they proudly exclaim they'll shoot reds on sight
>red decides to test their resolve
>red sympathizers donate materials to produce large quantities of ANFO
>red agents steal a windowless cargo van
>radio detonator is rigged to ANFO-filled van
>red agents drive the VBIED to the power plant, park it next to the turbines, haul ass, and blow it up
>while blues deal with the chaos of the sudden power outage, more reds sabotage the water treatment plant
>city is now without its own source of electricity and potable water
>blues now have to dedicate manpower to dealing with the resulting riots
>blue on the national level now must provide water to this city while emergency facilities are constructed

They literally couldn't stop a popular insurrection if it began. That's why they desperately control the media in the first place.

gorla

>Thinking it'll be two sides
It'll be the military wiping up scum from both side. Country would get more right, but it won't be some dem vs rep or city vs country bullshit.

Within a few days, the food, power and water to blue areas will end, leaving them inert. We lose 10-20% of the nations population, but most of the refuse. Less than a third of the world's population will survive 5 years.

The "civil war" will be like one of Cliven Bundy's cuckfests. 40 idiots with guns will show up and talk tough, 10 of them will be FBI informers. After two weeks they'll all go home when they realize they're alone and America hates them.