Tell/ask a drunk Irish-American anything

I don't know anything about the Irish people but I am predominantly Irish from both sides of the family. What should I know about my ancestors?

>inb4 drunk irishman
>inb4 italy flag ripoff

Other urls found in this thread:

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/DOC-578d85c6d2400000-A.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were the Irish drunk when they made their flag and just decided that since pizza is good for holding down beer they should copy Italy's?

This isn't Wikipedia, you fucking nigger. If you wanna know about Irish history, just Google it.

Green symbolizes Catholics, Orange protestants because William of orange. White is a divide.

The flag will be changed to a gold harp on a green background once we out breed the proddies up north and vote for the 6 counties return.

Also op isn't Irish. Typical muh Ireland mutt.

>The flag will be changed to a gold harp on a green background once we out breed the proddies up north and vote for the 6 counties return.
Over my dead body, you dirty mick.

Dirty patty fucker

A FUCKING HARP

Northern Catholics vote for U.K. Tho

More gibs

>I don't know anything about the Irish people but I am predominantly Irish from both sides of the family.
thanks to people like you, Americans can't talk about ancestry without sounding like a joke

you are a yank

you were born as a yank and you are going to die like a yank

fuck off,amerifat

i desire no title other than this

Yee yee, fight me with yer aircraft carriers. OH WAIT, YOU DONT HAVE ANY USA USA USA USA

How's that rescue effort in Texas going?

GOTEM HAHA BRO NICE

Do you love celebrating an Englishman every 17th of March?

The Almighty is now watching over this thread

Beautifully, we got the Cajun Navy out there and the Coast guard is doing what they can. Not like the Texans needed it tho, they were fishing and tubing during the hurricane.

Have you ever heard of the 2 Irish Queers?
Michael Fitzpatrick & Patrick Fitzmichael

I never got the whole plastic paddy thing why would you want to be a part of an ethnicity thats only known for getting drunk, starving to death and being conquered by the english

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/DOC-578d85c6d2400000-A.pdf

What're ya drinkin ya fuckin cunt?

Can I still claim to be Irish if I'm half Irish half Aryan?

You're right.

Irish Americans > Irish
Stop letting blacks into your country i dont my ancestral homeland to be full of fucking foreigners

beer nigga

kek same

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Shit son, guess we're both in the beer drinkin Hibernian-Saxon masterrace tonight

Fucking hell, that looks like Maisie Williams.

dont keep up w media what happened?

be honest, would you? Her body is at least an 8 here in America

nah son das gross but i actually hooked up w a legat african chick the other night, shit was cash

>Tell/ask a drunk faggot anything

fuck off attention whore, this isn't reddit goddamn it

wouldn't doubt it seeing as you type like a nigger. But I do agree, chocolate is the best flavor.

Haha same here. Makes me wonder about the demographics of Sup Forums.

seeing as German/Irish is the most popular white demographic in America, I'd say we aren't alone.

No such thing as an Irish American you're a plastic paddy mate

you are not irish you stupid cunt

the differences between people are genetic, social and economic, not national, flags mean nothing and are no measure of a culture. no history belongs to you nor does the country your ancestors came from matter a fuck, they left the shithole to make a better life for themselves and if you had one tenth the balls they did in making that move then maybe your life wouldnt be so pathetic today

Why are their so few attractive Queangz?

First off, you're not white. Also, you are a descendant of the first invading horde to the new world: the pig shit, neanderthal Irish.
Niggers were even held to a higher standard to your kind way back when.
WASPS got lazy. Look at America now. Smh.

ouch but kek

ooh dubble kek