Entertainers you can no longer enjoy

Post public eye people that have disappointed you.

>listen to Bright Eyes and various projects of Conor Oberst for the past 13 years
>one of my favorite artists
>Trump pardons Arpaio
>Remember that Oberst made a song skewering Arpaio a year or two ago
>huh, bet he's not too happy about that, wonder if he's active on social whatever
>links to planned parenthood, retweets of general anti-trump shit
>well, whatever he's entitled to his opinion I can handle a little leaning lef-
>scroll further
>pic related
>other inane reposting with MSM falsehoods
>bottom of the barrel bluepilled shit

How am I supposed to cope, Sup Forums? I can't enjoy movies or tv or music anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4eeGX4SlF1s
youtube.com/watch?v=fxFACYVLdm8
youtube.com/watch?v=yJJ3hHtSV0k
youtube.com/watch?v=c0Te_lUyOjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like sci Fi but I couldn't watch Elysium because of Matt gaymon.

A lot if people think im a super good singer songwriter buy I hate the world of libfags so much I don't even want to try to go pro. It would be hiding all the time.

You though 'Bright Eyes' was going to be a Trump kind of guy?

Artists ALWAYS, ALWAYS go left. It's part of their psychology. It's of no consequence .

Just enjoy it if they do something well, but the narrow talent they have is not to be confused with wisdom. Their take on non-artistic issues is worth about the same as a plumber's (if that)

I enjoyed watching Ray Donovan 'til I found out he fucks his kids.

go country or folk

honestly if you don't have FUCK THE PRESIDENT in your lyrics everyone is just going to assume you like whatever they like.

I'm a huge fan of Conor, he was my first crush, but I can get over this stuff. I unironically like MariKKKopa and find it funny as shit because I grew up there and Sheriff Joe is a damn patriot.
I'm glad Joe got pardoned, if it means more songs from Conor about it, I'm down.

Learn to separate these things from the music and you'll be ok, or try to find the funny parts about it. I mean just the lyrics alone are hilarious.

all of them
so anti-White

1) Try to imagine how much brainwashing it would take to convince all the Asians in the world, that within their own countries, they need to go ahead and replace their children and grandchildren with Mexicans
2) Now imagine that they were so totally mind conditioned and brainwashed, that they really believed it would be “RACIST” not to???
If you manage to do that: Welcome to the world of the White Anti-Whites!!
There’s NOTHING dumber than a White Anti-White
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

Jim carrey, Arnold scharzenegger, Neil young, Robert DE niro

Arnie is the big one for me. He fucked this (once) great state so hard that I have a hard time enjoying his movies.

Stop being a retarded Trump supporter. Think about it, if all these people who you respect and admire are against Trump, maybe there's some validity to what they say. Sup Forums is filled with absolute bottom of the barrel trash, don't take this place seriously.

I love Bright Eyes (I'm Wide Awake is my shit) but the dudes obviously full of self hatred and that's a huge leftist quality

In the process of going country with a old school feel. Like an update on the Highwaymen.

The phrase 'Never get to know your heroes' is becoming more poignant by the day.

wow dude I can't believe the lead singer of an alt indie emo band is a leftist durr

Henry Rollins
Jello Biafra
Chris Evans
Robert Downey Jr
Mark Ruffalo
Leo DiCaprio

Henry Rollins is such a cocksucker. The stuff he writes about Trump in his LA Weekly column is complete garbage... including that Trump is wrong for getting rid of visas that would supposedly allow immigrants to start companies here to create American jobs... HAHAHAHAHA

All of the fags try to make enjoying s band about phaggot virtue signaling. The left ruins this shit.
As a white guy that doesn't look like s numales, I'm a Uber Chad, they get suspicious as fuk if I roll up to an open mic and do great but don't trash white America/Trump within the first five minutes. I'm clearly an oppressor them. Every fucking time.
Can't make friends with scene fags.

I dropped some video game podcasts I listened to, dropped The Last Podcast on the Left, dropped TAL (I know, I know, I didn't used to mind their non-political episodes) I didn't watch TV or movies before so not much changed there. Overall I'm better for it, glad I dumped the dumb shit.

youre not alone. watch hitler documentaries thats what i do. the man was misunderstood

people we respect and admire? why? why would we respect and admire drama geeks? i for one work for a living

I hate the NBA now. I don't know if any of u betas ever watched but last year they allowed Drummond green the guy who kicks people on the nuts and Snapchats dick pics to stay in a game after he got in trouble for bitching about calls twice. Should've been tossed from s big game bit they changed it so no one would say they were racist toward him. Just catering their product to black fans with no consideration of white fans. They have more black fans so I guess I get it but it's over for me. Fuk that product for life. Worse than Jew box programming imo.

Pretty much like any relatively famous person will be bitching about Trump if you go and look at their twitter. Like think of a random ass person like the dude who played Screetch in saved by the bell. He's probably bitching about Trump on twitter right now.

Good for you. Do you also just wander into threads to make inane comments? Read the OP.

I enjoy plenty of liberal entertainers, just no stupid ones.
Smart entertainers keep politics out of their work instead of alienating their customers and fans.
David Bowie once said that he likely disagrees with the mentality of most people who like his music, but he doesn't disagree with their money or support.

you sound like a scene fag.

all of them basically

All of them. Made me realize how many celebrities and famous people are annoying attention whore libtards.

Pls become the next John Denver.

fuck the op faggot.

Sports. Don't even listen to ballgames now. Sickening. They'll have ballplayers all wearing pink before long & make things unbearable for guys like Bryce Harper.
Screw the shows/entertainers, no loss there. Nothing surprises me with those clowns anymore. youtu.be/4eeGX4SlF1s

I miss him :(

How do people know what Trump is thinking, are they talking to his therapist? are people reading his diary. Didn't Scott Addams have something to say about people like this.

Not especially, I just thought he wouldn't be dumb enough to be so blunt with his political opinions.

>listen to Bright Eyes and various projects of Conor Oberst for the past 13 years
Long shot but is this Kakashi?

I usually do that, but the whole terribly misinformed worldview is what got me down. I know normie leftists whose political opinions I respect more than his because at least they're moderately informed.

Bright Eyes is estrogenic hipster bullshit anyhow. Seriously, you'll grow man boobs listening to that shit. Turn on some Pantera to repent

I'm fine with people hating Trump, it's for which reasons they do.
>muh russia
>muh nazi
>muh racist
Isn't thinking for yourself, it's just parroting others.

Watch Jared Taylor's review of Elysium. You'll change your mind

This is another one that hit me pretty hard. I miss 2013.

Nah, Nazi worship stuff is too goofy. I've been getting into proto-European civilization documentaries though.

Lisa Gerard/Dead Can Dance. Woman has the voice of an angel, but the politics of a naive hippie.

Just turn off your brain brah

I went to a Morrissey concert this year and even if he changed the lyrics of a Smiths classic just to bash Trump it was still a great concert.

Be nice.

I looked, couldn't find anything

Be glad OP. The day of the rope will come and all of the self-outing cucks will go.

>Salon

>well, whatever he's entitled to his opinion
no he isn't. no leftist is entitled to anything but a free helicopter ride

>conor oberst
he lost me with outer south but his early stuff is good. hes always been a dirty liberal tho taking shots at bush so its nothing new.

Chef John and the 18th Century Cucking faggot.

>Jared Taylor's review of Elysium
No such thing exists you cuck.

Everything I enjoy was made by men long since dead. Feels good.

Forget this meaningless slide thread, pizzagate arrests are happening and shills are agitated:

really I thought Morrissey was leaning more right. I guess all homos are faggots.

I miss arnie. I love the predator and commando movies. Why did he do it?

When he lived in England he was a racist nationalist, but then he moved to LA and the cucks got him and turned into a leftie.

Conor has always been a liberal you retard.....

Plumbers are actually pretty intelligent people and a lot of them make good money for shit work (pun intended). Dont lump them in with the cesspool that is "artists".

thats fucking gay. I hate hollywood. I need to get the fuck out of CA its full of zombies.

who?

No shit. There's liberals that don't gulp down whatever the media feeds them though. I expected better from someone that's a decent writer.

It's not even limited to people in the public eye, and im probably partly to blame as well. But before social media was as toxic as it is today, I got along with everyone we never (or rarely) talked about politics or sensitive issues. There are plenty of people I lost contact with who I considered great people, but looking at what they post now I can't help myself from thinking "fuck that retarded cunt" I take everyone as their political or social standing foremost and everything else as an after though. It's a toxic way of thinking but it's really hard to push politics aside the last couple years

Chef John is a cuck, but I'll still make some of his recipes because they are tasty. I'm not some leftist who's like "I disagree with x politically so I'll never cook this food again"

M&M

I was a huge fan of in flames and machine head until they said RIP Mandela

>Artists ALWAYS, ALWAYS go left.

Your looking at the wrong kind of art.

>Grow up watching 3D cartoons
>Go to college to animate 3D
>Graduate and get first job
>Half way through work, Trump gets elected
>Make the mistake of showing support for this at work
>People treat me differently and start excluding me from things outside of work
>Burn out of friends withdrawing and work becoming sterile day to day grind until I go home, quit work

>Go on welfare which covers rent completely and then some, since I have no income my student loans are frozen and I just barely get by on drawing commissions for my internet bill
>It's now easier to live off welfare minimally than to have worked and get my income sapped away from daily travel, meals near work deli, 3x the bills and rent+student loans

>One by one my followed feed from Facebook destroys trump, recently Aaron Blaise who I looked up to as an animator, drew Trump with a bloody swastika on his face
I can't even vote so why did it matter who I liked.

Screech is in prison for killing a guy so I doubt it

>How am I supposed to cope, Sup Forums? I can't enjoy movies or tv or music anymore.
maybe the redpill is the wrongpill

Jello Biafra, the punk rock Alex Jones of the 80s.

Only way to beat the social game is to be better than they are.

>salon
Must be satire

also I dont consider myself racist but most liberals would say I am. Liberals are such fucking hypocrites.

>tasty
Women use that word to describe food. Grow a pair.

Not always, I heard Tommy Arraya's pretty redpilled

>Their take on non-artistic issues is worth about the same as a plumber's (if that)

Perhaps if we didn't shit on blue collar professions at every turn the libshit cancer wouldn't be what it is today.

>mfw Oberst is German for Colonel
I swear they grow these hipster faggots in a lab.

Bowie was a white nationalist and so was Eric Clapton

No you just need to move to Huntingron beach or Laguna beach

Russian Oligarchy?
Where did he pull that from?

Don't blame Germans for what the USA did to the German-Americans. You didn't have to put tens of thousands of them into internment camps, ban their language, and blacklist them for decades.

I don't agree with a lot of Damon's politics but at least he's a celeb that actually does something and not just tweet about it. He's gone over to Africa and has helped install drinkable water systems for them. He gave to Africa, not just took a kid from them(Madonna, Angelina etc).

It was the women.

He had them swinging two from a bicep in his glory days so the stronk independent advance wave of womyn in CA 2003 were going to Bill Cosby him unless he turned bluepill. The End.

>Artists ALWAYS, ALWAYS go left. It's part of their psychology. It's of no consequence .

>not consuming right wing entertainment/music

So there's this local queer hispanic triphop/dreampop band that I really like. I assume they are probably politically left leaning even though none of their songs are political. I started following their twitter when I found out they were getting a record deal and working on new material. They start tweeting a lot of pro-gay rights stuff, which doesn't bother me. Occasionally they'd post "resist trump" style memes which I think where unfunny and generally ignorant, but still its not a big deal to me. But lately they've gone full antifa, retweeting talcum x, fuck drumpf, punch-a-nazi, get "racists" fired, blah blah blah. But still, as long as it doesn't affect their music, i'll ignore it. Now they've tweeted something like "sup my homegurls new record we gonna use our voice as artists to fight drumpf and white supremacy!" Welp, I guess I wont be going to their shows anymore. It hurts a little when you realize a band you like hates your guts.

I don't even know who that is.

I only watch a few shows, and listen to a few artists. john mayer and impractical jokers currently two favorite of each. mayer has mentioned trump a few times, but that is it. I know Q on IJ had a Trump flag in front of his house and met him several times while he worked with the NYFD.

>listening to (((modern music)))
LITERALLY all of it is kike-promoted and nigger-derived. If you listen to any music produced after the 1st World War you are a stupid goy

Someone post that webm of Anthony Hopkins and Mark Wahlberg

Colbert. Not because of his views, but because he's just genuinely not funny anymore. I miss the simpler times when he was just a giant falseflag. I watched the first late night show he did and it was so boring.

I am also an artist and went to CSU. I am in a similar situation and I dont want to work for any "progressive" companies in CA. I want to make art completely anonymously if I could but I would never get hired and people would probably find my real identity. I want to piss people off because I am sick of liberals telling me my ideas are problematic. I cant stand facebook and normalfags or celebrities. They will try to destroy you but I need to stop fearing them. I always thought art was about freedom but entertainment industry in current year is anti-freedom.

>thinks metal is right wing
m8
youtube.com/watch?v=fxFACYVLdm8

youtube.com/watch?v=yJJ3hHtSV0k

>thinks metal is right wing
If you think it's not them you're listening to the wrong bands.

Jesus, how cucked do you have to be to care about someone saying some shit about a politician? You fucks are the most loyal little cucked lapdogs for daddy donny.
I hope you are not white because your cuckery brings shame to the rest of us. It's beyond pathetic.

What are you 16? You still listen to metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=c0Te_lUyOjg

Yeah once he stopped playing a character you got to see how he genuinely just hates all the time. He doesn't even try for comedy much now and instead just rants, which for whatever reason is popular with leftists now.

Being loyal is the opposite of being a cuck. It is pathetic to follow the rest of the sheep.