Other urls found in this thread:

scs.stanford.edu/~dm/home/papers/remove.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2LRz0dqgcpI
youtube.com/watch?v=KfwBi0FjXtE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=J4KNnRBUhGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

paper's title please

and Sup Forums will still pretend that """science""" has any merit whatsoever in he 21st century

Blacks can also be intelligent when fully incorporared into white civilization.

Depend on the study, quality of paper, method, etc etc

>Papua New Guinea
nice proxy mate

>can be
No shit

imagine the blowjobs, jesus

>The existence of a bell curve means that no individual can sit at the extreme right of said bell curve

When will these retards realize that literally no one is arguing this?

I remember there are some aussie user, a chicken shop owner, a pmc that's staying at PNG

>niggers are unintellig-

This is what i was looking for.

It's probably just some poster ban evading
look at the other thread made by probably the same IP giving
more point to that case

Is her published report in Pidgin?

>Yes nigger, use the missile from the tail!

What did she write?

I'm curious...

Do you have a link, OP.... or just a useless photoshopped picture?

those lips were made for sucking the d

>about to be published in a scientific journal
So she did not publish the journal.

Is he, dare I say, Uruguay?

A Report to an Academy

She didnt write anything, she was just credited for research for helping survey people.

WOAH PUBLISHING A PAPER!
I've read some ridiculous chinese papers so this one might be fun as well.

Who you calling proxy faggot?

Oy vey

Are you actually papuan or just australian gastarbeiter

Wow one nigger in how many decades? Fucking congratulations lmao

Whew~ He should get a NK vpn for more fun.

you don be Gangstalk, meesa thinka

kek

Where is the social study paper that turn into a pepe collection!

North Korea is probably rangebanned anyways since every that could post from there would only be a proxy

Getting published in many journals requires little more than paying a fee. The peer review system is broken and many journals exist for little more than vanity and resume building.

>In 2005, a group of MIT graduate students decided to goof off in a very MIT graduate student way: They created a program called SCIgen that randomly generated fake scientific papers. Thanks to SCIgen, for the last several years, computer-written gobbledygook has been routinely published in scientific journals and conference proceedings.
>According to Nature News, Cyril Labbé, a French computer scientist, recently informed Springer and the IEEE, two major scientific publishers, that between them, they had published more than 120 algorithmically-generated articles. In 2012, Labbé had told the IEEE of another batch of 85 fake articles. He's been playing with SCIgen for a few years—in 2010 a fake researcher he created, Ike Antkare, briefly became the 21st most highly cited scientist in Google Scholar's database

>Nigger uses tail missile!
>Nigger has been defeated

>implying Kim isnt a regular to Sup Forums

I keep seeing one NK poster, unless he is Kim, nah.

This cherrypicked nigger has achieved great things. She alone represents hundreds of millions of other niggers worldwide. Why? Because fuck statistics.

Those are some massive lips. What do you think she does with those?

Eat da wotarmelon!

I can post a scientific journal as well.
only difference is mine will be accurate and relevant.

scs.stanford.edu/~dm/home/papers/remove.pdf

The best paper.

I've been published in a scientific journal, and I'm a fucking retard. Shit ain't hard. Just scam some co-authors.

The question is at what ratio. Of course blacks can have an IQ of 120. The difference is, is what percentage of them are that IQ compared to other races. Answer, not even close. Rare as fuck in the African peoples.

Which Journal and did someone have to pay?

don`t use the back one

I guess that's one shining light for houstonians, all of the katrina niggers will go back to norleans

An Analysis Of The Complete Works Of Bix Nood.

This is probably like that math phd nigger who had a fields medal mentor, but whose paper was full of retarded comics, babble about her daughter and admissions that she didn't understand the math. The nigger who said all white men need to vacate academic math jobs.

you forgot
>DAMN U WHITEY TIS UR FAULT

The rear missiles act as thrusters. Only African engineering can harness its potential.

this, I have a very pathetic incompetent liberal friend who after 8 years of schooling all he could accomplish was being a grade school teacher.

he once bragged how his name was included in a published journal regarding education. it was fucking shit terrible.

whereas my other friend who graduated top of his class at berkley law is sought after often to edit actual journals worth merit and never tells anyone undil

I thought testing on animals was frowned upon

fuck.... so much needs to change here.

I once cite a paper from university of melbourne.
That fucking chink fake his data to make his research looks good.
Almost ruined my undergraduate paper.
And yes I'm a chinese too, but fuck that chink.

Holy shit look at those big juicy LIPS on her!!! Fucking hell I need a black qt in my life

How I almost died during a Sudanese famine - a case study.

The Missing Link

>she's the subject

This inhumane ape will wind up making more money than 90% of you filthy vermin because of dedication and hard work

Ahahaha enjoy your whiteness

>black people dont's steal shi-
youtube.com/watch?v=2LRz0dqgcpI

was it one of the pay-to-publish journals that are known for featuring biased research?

Imagine the

SUCC
S
C
C

That's very interesting, American got some nice dance moves. Got any link to full video?

-ent

>Got any link to full video?
youtube.com/watch?v=KfwBi0FjXtE

> Almost died in Nigger "Country"
> Scientist in White Country

Thank you, white people.

>tfw 3 years in college and still havent published anything

reeeeeeeeee

How's the chopped hand?

HOW ABOUT A RECIPE?

I'm stupid as fuck and I still got my bullshit published.

Literally thousands of papers in science published on nanoparticles and nanoscience, new batteries, porous materials, gas storage etc etc. No actual technology implementation of the above is discussed.

Read some PhD comics and forums on grad school and you will realize how fucking sad science is in today's academia, especially how journalists submit bullshit papers to Science and Nature,Cell (top-tier academic journals) and then make fun of peer-review process that accepted dumbest of shit (e.g arsenic is not toxic for bacteria growth). Academic science is mostly a joke, thanks to all the liberal brainwashing.

t. stem phd grad.

Intelligent blacks are an extreme rarity. But even when you find an intelligent black, they still behave like niggers. They still don't have the some emotion set that other races have, they still are hyper aggressive and hypersexual and they still are just all around horrid people. Trying to find the fabled "good black man" is so insanely rare its not worth looking for. 99.9 percent of blacks are niggers. Thats a fact.

this is fucking sad

>Case Study for Tupac not being dead.

Why does da warden fuck me in dat ass

>electric fence
wew lad

also what are those tanks?

>Muh siyentific jernul
The Bogdanovs proved that scientific journals don't mean that much

we just need to breed the stupid out

Post a better pic all I see is a shadow.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
Shet forgot link

Heard about the bell curve ? Maybe you haven't but a nigress like that is very very very rare, she might be one of the dozen of her tribe to achieve this. Don't be impressed, its just statistically a possibility.

it is surprisingly easy to get published in a "scientific" journal.

I'm fine with refugees who actually have skills. We don't need any more nigger cab drivers, I'm sorry.

I get this peverse pleasure reading news articles out of Africa. Its the most bizzare kafkaesque over-exaggerated selfcongratulary shit imaginable. A couple years back a story was going around about how these girls had discovered how to produce electricity with urine. Truth is they had just done the potato powered clock experiment but with piss for some reason.A simple 4th grade science experiment but The way it was portrayed you'd think they had discovered fucking cold fusion.

Not all X are like that, I know a Sudanese post doc who is genius level.

99% of them are low IQ retards obviously

mup da doo didda po mo gub

These made me kek heartily.

As an author or a subject?

Exceptions are everywhere. Some dogs are smart, some dogs are dumb. Some pigs are smart, some pigs are dumb. Just because one is smarter than average doesn't mean they are all intelligent.

false
youtube.com/watch?v=J4KNnRBUhGo

>those dick sucking lips

So... no source then?

So what?
Look. Belle Curves work like this; distribution. That means that a fairly large number (in actual numbers) of black people are totally smart and relevant.

But the MAJORITY are below the minimum level of 'useful'.

I say we just engage in some black eugenics. We take all the smart blacks and breed them together. Creating a super-race of smart black folk.

Then us smart black and smart white folk go get rid of the niggers. Plus, that dark skin is hot. Would race mix with.

Haha I posted this bait months ago. Glad to see it's still in use.

you sound like a fucking moron, which would proof your point, but then again all your arguments fall apart to anyone in the know

Academic science is just that. If you are a STEM PhD Candidate who believes the technology and research you make should be always commercially relevant and implemented you are delusional. Government grants and research spending is meant to train science professionals. Implementation comes in the form of startups and business ventures, and programs sponsered by NSF and other agencies for small businesses like SBIR/STTR have done more for implementation than pure university research has done in the past 20 years. You mentioned batteries, take John Goodenough, practically invented Lithium-ion, but neither he nor any of his students founded Panasonic. The point of research spending is to verse a professional in their field, not make new products. Academia is in the toilet because grad schools students who fundamentally misunderstand why they are there.

The top tier journals you listed along with ACS related journals are the hardest to get into because they ask for extensive oversight in detail in accordance with training and developing professional scientists; relevance of your work is not the issue. If you are getting denied it's first because they don't see a complete picture on the scope of the project or your advisor crossed the editor. Again the system isn't broken, its misunderstood.