He can't keep getting away with this!

The suspect was able to flee the scene in a Dodge Challenger and police gave chase.

breitbart.com/california/2017/08/30/three-officers-shot-in-sacramento-hospitalized-in-unknown-condition/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Z-TuZMDikw
youtube.com/watch?v=3KnL4ycnn1E
web.archive.org/web/20170831044700/http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/08/30/three-officers-shot-in-sacramento-hospitalized-in-unknown-condition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last time I checked, Ben "Putting a .22 on every jew" Garrison, was forming a pose to catch that madman. Any updates?

Also, wtf is wrong with you Sup Forums? I leave for 2 years and you've forgotten your lord and savior?
Show some love to Ben "putting the panic in the hispanic" Garrison

youtu.be/_Z-TuZMDikw

>high powered rifle

What does this even mean?

T_d took over. No one knows ben "unloading my nine in the welfare line " garrison

Man, I remember back in the day he'd come up on every thread. Still on the run?
What about this sexy mfer?

>implying I don't know Ben "Puttin the Panic in Hispanic" Garrison

Me too, good times.

Nope. Pol went to shit when t_d was created.

Ben Garrison is the most BASED of us all. Your cartoons are so hardcore that Himmler would have called you a "racist" a "xenophobe" a "hater" and a "biggot" that's how BASED you are.

zyklon ben

Nah man, It's just that there was a huge influx of newfags and they didn't lurk as much.

F0ken checked m8. It's not so bad, but nostalgia is a helluva drug

>88

That always makes me kek

Another thing I noticed is that nobody wants to gas the kikes race war now anymore

Bump

I still want to ='(

No FUCKING LEAVES

Hope she makes you feel a lil better polac

Leafs are in earth with their brethren my dude.

Dumping my old ylyl

uh I think you mean Ben "the montana merchant mangler" Garrison youtube.com/watch?v=3KnL4ycnn1E

accurate

Listen to me, all right? Ben Garrison is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

Now, when I asked Ben to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Tommy, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, Ben would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

He even told me as much onetime. My wife, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't win this race war, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

-Tom Metzger, recounting the tension between himself and Ben Garrison during the internet cartoon edit wars

Posting in faggot thread

It was, needs update now though

Fucking kek

Lurk moar newfirend

isn't that the terrorist from france?

op os a faggpt
web.archive.org/web/20170831044700/http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/08/30/three-officers-shot-in-sacramento-hospitalized-in-unknown-condition/

Actually was in this thread, worth the read guys.

That mosque in 2100 looks p nice, it was probably built by a German desu

The pedophile networks wont keep getting away with it. There was an arrest today and shills are really upset about it:

Anybody got any dank Sam Hyde vertical videos with the funny graphics and sounds

You know which ones Im talking about