Communist Control Act!

COMMUNISM ILLEGAL in USA!

The communist control act of 1954 outlawed all communist action parties, regardless of name or stated affiliation. Further, it revoked ALL RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES of members AND supporters of such groups, as well as their affiliates. This includes BAMN, ANTIFA and all communist groups. Please Sup Forums help demand this law be fucking enforced and shut these (((commies))) down for good!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0
>We, the undersigned law abiding citizens of the United States of America, call upon the U.S. Government to enforce Article 50 U.S.C. 842 in order to stop radical groups affiliated with communist ideals from committing further violence, terrorism, destruction and subversion of the American people and their way of life. The law clearly states that any groups, such as "Anti-fa", who are utilizing communist paramilitary methods in order to attack American citizens and push to overthrow elements of the U.S. Government, or any groups/individuals giving aid in any way shape or form, are in violation of this law and their allowance to continue to plan and promote terrorist acts on Americans has to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/compel-fbi-release-all-records-pertaining-hillary-clintons-personal-secret-server-email-investigation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpo

bump.

Better dead than red

>Put me in the recruitment poster

>really levitated my loaves

Where can we spread this? It's already stickied on GLP.

fake as fuck
the true is 1% rich have more money than the rest 99% combine

you live in the first time line in human history that no anything left to stop greedy from capitalism . you become nazi because capitalism allow immigrant to stole your jobs

stfu tranny.

actually bread don't wait for anyone
it's wait for material "called money"

I am gay furry not tranny

Hi schlomo! Is this your selfie?

The foot soldiers of communism have always been brainwashed fools, ruled over by kikes. Just look at Evergreen.

Someone send this to Jeff Sessions, although I think most DAs would be able to prosecute local convictions for this.

Would be a boon for police too, they like arresting people and justifying their jobs.

Sause?

WOW FASCIST NAZI GO AWAY RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC SCUM!!!

Fuck, send it to every judge, every lawyer, every news outlet, every cuckservative, patriot, veteran, and conspiracy nut!

>HURR BAN PEOPLE WHO DONT AGREE WITH ME
What kind of pathetic, spindly faggots are you?

Fucking nupol man

KYS, commie fag.

Hi shill. Doin what the Highlands Forum wants, eh? Gotta keep farming those shekels.

Nice b8, but commies are as malicious as terrorists

Neck yourself

>The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
Sounds like BAMN, antifa, revcom ect is going to GITMO!

source what ? that's randolph rabbit from one piece anime

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill
If you had a fucking functional frontal lobe, you cringey limpwristed nupol NEET faggot, you would know that shills don't stand up for freedom of thought.

>Nice b8
It wasn't bait

>commies are as malicious as terrorists
Most commies are just harmless larping NEETS.

You first faggot. I'll shove you back up your mothers worm infested snatch

Come at me bruh!

Big mistake bucko

This needs to be applied the the Democratic party tbqfh faym

>dem double D man titties

>banning thought

Gonna be a commie I see.

You must really hate commies then. Remember, Savitri Devi was the first true supporter of women's rights.

Digits demand I continue, and for Kek, I shall.
PRAISE KEK!

Savitri Devi /ourgal/

Wtf does that legal speak mean? No rights mean I can gank those fucks and get out of jail free?

>wah wah, mommy government! Antifa is being mean to me!
So much for free speech.

liberty cannot be enjoyed when there are those willing to corrupt it

Banning comism dindu nuffin

Post moar

Dude. All you gotta do is shake your ass on YouTube or on media and the money just comes at you. It's not hard to make money in this day and age. More people are becoming millionaires

Give (((them))) your rights! No thanks op.

Only if you sign petition.

>enforce this in 2017
>goes to court
>found unconstitutional

Hi kike. When a group tries to use violence to overthrow the government and corrupt it's system, you kill them.

Have any McCarthy memes? I'm a hippie and I even want him back now.

Signed

>The communist control act of 1954 outlawed all communist action parties, regardless of name or stated affiliation. Further, it revoked ALL RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES of members AND supporters of such groups, as well as their affiliates. This includes BAMN, ANTIFA and all communist groups. Please Sup Forums help demand this law be fucking enforced and shut these (((commies))) down for good!

blump

Honestly we should just wait until ANTIFA starts killing people. Then the RWDS can commence

good for them. If I had the chance I'd be the same ... and guess what so would the 99%

Bump

We need Neo-McCarthyism yesterday

Bump

>muh lack of interest
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/compel-fbi-release-all-records-pertaining-hillary-clintons-personal-secret-server-email-investigation
>muh soros bucks
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law