youtube.com/watch?v=5NGgHyfPGU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as much as i dislike the us, russians are probably exagerating it

that beeing said they have certainly been making magic the last 5 years

But does it have time travel ability

>2035

Ok

>Not ready until 2035

Dont they already have the superior ground tanks with their 2man 6th gen?

>capable of space travel

I'd like to see them put a craft with missiles in space without everyone else sanctioning them over the space treaty.

>meme flag
>2035
Slide thread

its a piece of shit,lol.

>Will
>Could
Pathetic

Abrams is still the best in the world imo but the brits and Germans have some nice tanks too.

yes this is what I am talking about
>they dont have aircraft carriers
>but developed the fastest short range misile ever

etc...

WE ROBOTECH NAO

we'll all be radioactive dust by then

obligatory

When?

>will is pathetic

>is still the best in the world

only if you have enough nigger loaders

Dont mind this, even through we probably have men capable of developing something like that, most of them already emigrated to the first world because our state doesnt pay them shit, and money for development have already been stolen and spent for some nigger-tier luxuries by our government officials. Russia is literally wasted potential: the country.

>won't be ready until at least 2035
you could literally raise a child to adulthood before this plane gets ready if you start now

STEP ASIDE GRANDPA

It must be nice to live in a country where you dont have to worry about being great at anything...no?

You dont have to worry about building the next best UAV fighter jet.

And we do for now lel

Superior Slavic genes. Russia killed the French, killed the Germans, and now they will kill America. Why even fight it? You know you can't win.

>2035

>make empty promises

lol

by the time a mig spots a f35 they are already dead.

> oh no please don't levy sanctions on us and our time traveling laser space jets that can single handedly turn your military into a smouldering pile of agony

watching the emus divebomb you from space in these will be glorious.

I just MSPainted a plane that can fly in space and underwater and underground and it shoots green lasers and can turn into any touhou

Russia BTFO

>t.liberaha

if you don`t know, how it is komfy at military-industry complex right now, so don`t even get into this thread

So Russia has become "that kid".
Sad

>will be ready in 2035

holy fuck what tech have you been hiding down there

Airplanes will be obsolete when laser weapons are the norm in 2035

Oh yea? Where's my hurricane...

what is the future?

Space and air combat, Yeah no, I like Russian tech, but a plane in space has completely different design philosophy then one ofr air.

Expected completion date of 2034, just in time to fuck those russians.

Is that a question? What are you asking?

Russia won't exist in 2035

if airplanes became obsolite then what?

of course, in your opinon

What a load of fucking bullshit.

The Outer Space Treaty prevents deploying nuclear weapons in space, but says nothing whatsoever about any other kind of weapon.

will mirrors be able to stop lasers from doing any damage?

yeah right, they cant even find enough treads for their tanks right now.

>all the retards in this thread who don't realize that "will be ready in 2035" means "Was ready in 2015"
Same thing for any American project

>2035

America wont exist in 2030.

Sure reflective surfaces could help

But doing that would also light you up like a Christmas tree to any radar so enjoy eating missiles instead

X 37b

Wrong, most military tech is behind schedule nowadays
Fuck off faggot

You'll never pilot a battlemech and kill clanner scum.
Why even live?

i will believe it when live demonstrations are provided

>35 finally beaten by 41

Lol what are they gonna do about the F-41

>being this misinformed
yes goy! let the f-35 money laundering operation distract you!

If lasers become a thing, that means that they will be deployed everywhere, making airplanes obsolete. I think a larger emphasis will be put on very low altitude cruise missiles that will be able to fly through obstructed view points of the lasers. Soldiers will be put to better use again due to lack of ability for the enemy to blow them up with ease. Navy seems like it'll get btfo by stealth submarines too. Of course this is only in the event of super powers fighting. But what do I know? Just my assumption

So it'll under perform and be built in 2043? Cool.

Looks like a Viggen getting raped by th barmobile. I like it user.

Your shitty planes maybe, these will vibrate at the frequency of the laser and let the photons pass through

)))5.0 BR for balanse yes?)))

Honestly there is no point. I grew up playing armored core and watching gundam. I fully expected battle mechs by the 2020's.

Ready by 2034

Na dude the US military is all about intimidation. The f35 thing was pretty embarrassing. Same with that f22 malfunction they had. You think they want to appear unprepared?

Not really, it might help for a single second, but the mirror will heat up and melt too.

Also, rail gun tech will be big time too. It will be able to be used like an explosive, but much faster and no explosives. So even if a laser weapon is able to track it, there will be nothing to incinerate.

>will be ready in 2035
>in a science fiction novel

I'm waiting for the day they are for volunteers to have their brains installed in robots and mechs for War

>The f35 thing was pretty embarrassing

You don't even know what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure it will be a constant fight to see who builds the laser with the best effective range.
That or orbital railguns

Funny how both of these embarrassments got a lot of attention from Obama administration

>Just making shit up
I love how far mankind has fallen that we just pass off shitty movie plots as "fact" now.

>could
i "could" fuck your mom

*laughs in dangerzone*

what an absolutely retarded image

beyond fake and gay, I mean it's like someone learned how to clone in photoshop and just pasted a bunch of random shit around, then made the image really grainy so you can't even tell what the fuck it is. I think it's supposed to be a photoshopped F-35 but I'm not sure

holy fuck

What's going to be it's primary mission function?

Dog fights are just not a viable way to conduct war anymore.

>and can turn into any touhou

sweet jesus fuck my sides

It'll probably be drones replacing airplanes in the future

Better maneuverability and adaptability than just regular missiles, but still cheaper to produce than jets and with no risk of pilots dying

I'm just sitting here laughing at the picture of it. It's so retarded reminds me of something like pic related.

it will also swallow

>a tank made in the 1950's
>better than the latest russian tech

goyim, i

youtube.com/watch?v=B1yTb3vF35M

vid related

>inb4 monkey model

>orbital railguns

I don't think that will be possible due to war treaties and shit. but who know what will happen in an all out war. I'm 99% sure we have all that shit in space already, just like the "rods from gods" satellite. One thing that might be possible is an orbital laser weapon, because that might not be considered a normal weapon. And nobody would even know where the attack is coming from at hundreds of miles away.

Outlandish hype aside, this interceptor is interesting news for us in the counterspace field if and only if they actually renew development on their air-to-space missile.

Whats so bad about the f-22?

lmao

LOL Russians have barely any 5th gen fighters operational.

>sorry what

UNDER RATED

That's a good question. As of right now, it's viable as a smart weapon dropping guided bombs and such. So it's not obsolete right now, and other countries are decades out from having usable laser tech I'm sure. Also, never count out the possibility of the trillion dollar price tag of the f35 just being a front for highly classified tech.

THIS is the future of weapons. Fucking horrific
youtube.com/watch?v=5NGgHyfPGU0

кopoшo!

Will Russia exist in 2035?

What did i ever do to you, man

will it have the ability to launch from a russian carrier without a cute ramp to assist it?

If you think that military tech isn't far passed these super expensive fighters the public is shown then you are grossly misinformed or a shill trying to keep the public calm. The weapons we have developed now are downright scary. Worse than any nuke.

>2035
Even if i like Russian aircrafts that will be useless by then

Now I see where they got the idea for ace combat 7

The Abrams wasn't made in the 1950s. Production started in 1979.

The current M1A2 didn't go into production until 1990.

Why would there be a naval version?

Хopoшo*

well its competition is the f35 which is a flying supercomputer that cant be targeted by enemy missiles. the f35 may not be able to fly in space but it can safely fly everywhere else because its very hard to detect. also the mig41 estimated delivery date is 2035 meaning earliest 2040. i hope it comes out sooner though, russian jets look real nice with that extra long nose

SKIPPING AN ENTIRE GENERATION!!!!!!

WHAT ARE THE RUSSIANS DOING????!!!

ABSOLUTE MADMEN!

Nigga by 2035 we'll all be in computer simulations collecting fruits and bouncing on magic rocks.