Is ETH about to moon?

Is ETH about to moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lysergic_acid_diethylamide
news.bitcoin.com/gdax-exchange-sees-colossal-eth-flash-crash-angered-traders-mount-lawsuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked. Sorry I'm tripping balls.

i saw that Cycling Cartoon Pepe holds in his Hands, but never found out more about it. Sauce?

checked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lysergic_acid_diethylamide

Aww look at the little pepe isa little wubby
Piece of skinshitskin nigger

checked.
>piece of skinshitskin nigger
>skinshitskin
lolwut?

Fuck off, memecoin fags

I mean, we'll probably see $2k by end of 2018 just my guess

Why are people so offended by bitcoin threads is this some kind of paid shilling

Thanks user better response than I got on /biz/

nocoiners be salty

lol, no. Alt investments will be the first to pop in the incoming crash, besides nobody uses eth because it's shit and all the tokens are pointless. Blockchain is a niche tech that inherently can't work as a currency, let alone a "distributed computer" or whatever

>Blockchain is a niche tech that inherently can't work as a currency

Why not?

Enjoy your stealth tax ever year from FedCoin. It's the ultimate shitcoin.

Financefag here.
Open two margin accounts at two different brokers and place a limit order at a significantly lower price than market at one broker. Then place an enourmouse sell market order at the other. ETH liquidity is so awful that this large sell order will drive the price down significantly (60-80%) within a second. Once the price drops to the price of your buy limit order you created earlier, it will fill. Cancel your sell order, price will go back up, you profit. Commodity traders do this shit all the time. Sometimes they get caught, most times they do not. I am not familiar with government regulations on trading crypto, I imagine it is less regulated than commodity markets, so you would probably get away with it.

>139697360

>piece of skinshitskin nigger
>skinshitskin

Its exactly what it means user its the skin of a shitskin off of a nigger

I love /biz/ but there's so much hype and everyone's chasing the next pump...

In this run I wouldn't be surprised to see $420 get tested again. I also wouldn't be surprised if we were just stuck around 330 to 360 for a long time too. It's a good long term hodl.

My thinking was that since crypto is international, it should hold its value better than USD in a crash. Also, I am worried about USD hyper inflation

And when I say enormous sell order I mean at least $1mil. That should do the trick.

Your talking about a flash crash? Someone did one a few months ago:news.bitcoin.com/gdax-exchange-sees-colossal-eth-flash-crash-angered-traders-mount-lawsuit/

Eth is pretty good stuff.

This was by (((accident))). I'm talking about market and price manipulation. Big time traders do this shit all the time in more liquid markets.

checked

fucking kek.
>skinshitskin nigger
>skin of a shitskin off of a nigger
Lay of the crack pipe user. Nice pepe.

I have a nazi flag, idiot. The end of inflationary currency is a core aspect of my ideology. That doesn't mean I endorse something as dumb as a distributed network based on shit code has a chance in hell of enduring the upcoming financial collapse.
Nah. The collapse will be global, there won't be a "safe" market, like the Chinese or whoever, to maintain it. It is the textbook definition of the sort of investment that is hit hardest in such times, let alone the fact that its price is already massively inflated. I like making money with crypto but the fundamentals aren't there.

>
>>piece of skinshitskin nigger
>>skinshitskin
>
>Its exactly what it means user its the skin of a shitskin off of a nigger

Its like a layers upon layers

So are you a goldbug or what?

So like, you find a nigger walking around with a skin of a shitskin, and take it from him? I don't get it.

I don't much care but keep supplying them rare ass lysergic pepes plz

It would be nice ;)

4 u

It's not a bad idea, it just depends on the level of collapse you expect I suppose. Every traditionally valuable commodity is not in a great place right now, but if anything is going to have value once order is restored, it will probably be gold. Also, I'm not saying sell all your crypto today, but keep in mind that no fundamentals + massive run-up recently + incoming market collapse = disaster in any sensible investor's outlook.

What do you invest in? Food? Water? Guns? Medicine?

I'm not full /k/ innawoods, but I do expect some form of civil conflict in the US within the next decade, probably sooner. Whether this looks like the Troubles, full on Turner Diares, or Communist crackdowns, I'm not sure. Having such a close expiration date on my society throws tradtional investor mindsets out the window for me. At the moment, I'm just trying to accrue... mobility, I guess? Flexibility in my options? I have family property in Texas that I should be able to flee to if necessary, and if possible. If its just militias and terrorists fighting the national guard, I want to have the financial and practical qualifications to escape the country before that really goes down hill. Basically, I "invest" in research and preparations plans for the upcoming scenarios I find most plausible, and combine that with short/medium-term money making schemes like crypto and my current career. Just be flexible, whatever you choose to do. Have some gold. Have a place to live that's not in a city, maybe obtain a foreign passport or form connections with a foreign business that could quickly get you a visa if you needed it. I have such a connection for Japan, as an example. Go wild with crypto if you can afford the risk, but spend more time ensuring you are without debt and climbing a stable career. Our generation will not lead lives of luxury, but if you think ahead, you should weather the storm.

Layers upon layers upon layers, untell you hit gold or piss and shit of course when traded with other shitskins its basically like gold... Either way its worthless

My last pepe